• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
My source.... is me.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
depression (which means im a loner, have trouble working, cant relax, irritable, low pain tolreance, FATIGUE specially after waking up, empty mood, always overwhelmed, no joy from life or anything, life is SO GRAY in EVERY SENSE... and so many more symptoms)

insomnia (THIS IS PAINFUL, due to my low tolerance and weakness... one day of bad sleep affects me like I had an entire month sleeping like crap... no joking)

benzo symptoms (not painful per se but they induce situations that ARE painful and left me almost crippled)

pssd (depression x100, no soul anymore)

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Mourning family and friends who have died. Some horrible stuff in childhood which just lingers about and triggers me. And just the daily grind really. Having to work really hard to sustain a life I don't even want to live! It's utterly ridiculous when you think about it logically.

I suppose I've been lucky enough to be able to pursue a career in my coping mechanism- being creative. But, even that isn't doing what it used to for me. I guess that's the crux of it. When your coping mechanisms also start to falter- what's the point?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I couldn't even tell you if I wanted to.

Reactions: ToMoveOn
UNvisible_

UNvisible_

Feb 13, 2024
Loneliness. There hasn't been a day in my life where I haven't felt alone. I distinctly remember spending most of my time by myself as a child and just knew that's how it would be.

Social anxiety. I don't think I've ever been able to meet people or make friends. It makes me feel sick just leaving my house. I'm not able to spend time talking with people while being sober, it's a form of torture if anything.

My so-called family. You will never meet a more dysfunctional, delusional group of people. I can't seem to escape them. I only see them when they need something from me and I'm so sick of it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sovcat and LoiteringClouds
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
Underlying depression and anxiety for as long as I can remember. Over the past several years I've been dealing with a nagging health problem that has ruined my quality of life, I'm not able to exercise the way I want to and my ability to be sexual has been greatly diminished. I recognize I don't have it as bad as many with chronic issues, but nonetheless, the change in my life has been profound. I've found the more surgeries I agree to the worse off I wind up being. It's exhausting and has consumed my life and every waking thought. All I can think about is my life before my condition worsened.

The light in my life has always flickered and its intensity has gone from very dim to very bright. It was incredibly bright last summer and then I had surgery again, got broken up with and lost my mother to a heart condition. I'm adrift and have been lurking here for awhile. So, this is how I come out swinging to share a bit of what's ratting around in my head.

I'm sorry to see how much suffering others here have endured. It's heartbreaking how stressful and unfair life can be.

C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
No physical pain, but just the fact that I decided to get refractive surgery and if no one can do anything I'll end up disabled at a young age.