• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existing of course, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing way worse suffering at any moment, all I wish for is to be permanently relieved from the futile and undesirable burden of existing as a human. No matter what human existence will always be an abomination to me, it's tragic how something so repulsive and dreadful human existence even evolved at all, simply existing causes me to suffer.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
leaving school with no GCSEs

getting dumped at 18 after a 2 and half year relationship broke my heart I never recovered not had a relationship for 20 years

going to jail for something I didn't do for 2 months when I was 18 had my 19th birthday in prison

getting diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 18

dislocated my shoulder when I was 18 never did go to the hospital it's dislocated 10 times so far

my teeth started to decay at 19 my parents never took me to the dentist, and I found out in jail that I had 22 cavities in my teeth

taking a paracetamol overdose in my early 20s led to a damaged stomach lining, i have to drink milk all the time to settle my stomach

at age 30 I got tinnitus and a brain injury from prolonged headphone use

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
There are way many reasons..
The main one is being born in the most vile place on heart, surrounded by scum.

C

chandannh

Mar 11, 2024
Unrequited love and feeling of being used and betrayed since my childhood. Ugly to look at, hate to watch myself in the mirror. Have been a burden to my family, unsuccessful in every aspect of life. Overthinker, my brain is always cooking stuff without a break.

And now please I beg you people, please let me know the possible ways to have an ending that wouldn't hurt much. I have already tried hanging myself, was too scared and the rope got cut. After this attempt I felt truly ashamed of myself as I failed at this as well. Since then I have been looking for some substance that could take away my life. Found a product on Amazon potassium thiocynate, hoping that it would work like a cyanide, but not sure and scared. Also found paraquat dichloride on Amazon, but wasn't sure if it would kill me or just cause some serious damage to the organs.

I am planning to leave my house on the day and go as far as possible hoping no one would find my body, but I just need some information on the poison similar to cyanide that I can buy or diy kind. I humbly request for the valuable information. Please help me people.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Losing my wife to something that was out of my control. Getting my money stolen and have everything I worked so hard for crumble. An on going legal situation , and I have to look for a new place to move because my landlord wants me out while im dealing with this severe depression instead of just being able to stay here and cry my eyes out. It might even push me to cbt sooner than I wanted. My crappy landlord can clean up the mess and in this case I wouldnt feel bad. Im Just so tired of it all.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Panic disorder and anxiety, previously had kidney stones for 2 years which was hell of a pain and a disgusting period of time.

I would've committed if it wasn't for Xanax that helped me to calm down and get myself back in control.

I wouldn't say that i'm depressed since I'm not sad most of the time, I still enjoy things like before but a little bit less the more time passes by.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Isolation and incompetence.

Never been able to really connect with others, and when I do it just makes me uncomfortable. Connections were never a part of my life growing up, and now it just feels too late.

Only thing in life that matters is if you have enough money to deserve being alive. Nothing matters until your needs are met. I am incapable of providing for myself, therefore I will always suffer.

I've been trying, I really have been. But I just get worse at handling my responsibilities, while the quality of my life continues to diminish. If I don't go willingly, it's only a couple more years until everything falls apart and I die out on the streets.

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
leaving school with no GCSEs

getting dumped at 18 after a 2 and half year relationship broke my heart I never recovered not had a relationship for 20 years

going to jail for something I didn't do for 2 months when I was 18 had my 19th birthday in prison

getting diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 18

dislocated my shoulder when I was 18 never did go to the hospital it's dislocated 10 times so far

my teeth started to decay at 19 my parents never took me to the dentist, and I found out in jail that I had 22 cavities in my teeth

taking a paracetamol overdose in my early 20s led to a damaged stomach lining, i have to drink milk all the time to settle my stomach

at age 30 I got tinnitus and a brain injury from prolonged headphone use
Dang and I thought my life was bad

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover
C

coinflip

Jan 30, 2024
Never had much compelling reason to live, I've always been disinterested in my own interests and not able to connect with other people the way they seem to be able to connect with each other. The one person I thought I did have a connection with, who I cared about the most, I ended up hurting in an irreconcilable way. So evidently I didn't even care about her enough. But I made a lifelong commitment to her, so now that I've fucked that up, my life is over.

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Feels like everything is a point of pain these days. Everything i see and hear, my surroundings, my past, watever the fck is coming for me from the future. The happiness i feel causes pain the sadness i feel causes pain, sunny days and rainy ones, all painful. The love i give and the love i take. It all hurts

• Love
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Never had much compelling reason to live, I've always been disinterested in my own interests and not able to connect with other people the way they seem to be able to connect with each other.
Same. The sources of my pain are ASD, life itself, the world, society, capitalism, having to eventually work for a living just to survive, etc. Life seems like an uphill battle that isn't worth it in the end. Life is a game of survival where the destination for everyone is death. The struggle just isn't worth it for me

Last edited:
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Existence itself, death is inevitable, I don't intend to let this moment fall into the hands of the pure randomness of the future, there are people with many plans and goals in life who lose their lives brutally and suddenly, I use my freedom of choice which I have given myself through my will as a conscious being to be able to choose the method, place, time to end my own existence.

existtoexit

existtoexit

luna
Mar 7, 2024
The cause is my illness, C-PTSD and DID. Living with these everyday, every month, every single moment has made me realize how much I hurt those and make those suffer just to help "cure" my conditions. Treatment costs money and takes an emotional toll on the people who have to support a person who is always helpless and unable to move. That emotional toll has cost me so many people who I wish would be able to see they never needed to care. Some have realized it, When you've exhausted everything, the only real pain comes from yourself.

Reactions: iloverachel