Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
My relationship with sleep? It is an open-relationship.

almamuerta

almamuerta

That's me in the corner
Nov 22, 2020
Most days its terrible, and when I do pass out, its lots of nightmares and rehash of shit I much rather forget.

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I have always been a super long sleeper in my life sleeping around 10-12 hours a day but in the last year or 2 i really only get around <5 hours per night, it's come to the point where i almost enjoy the feeling of being overwhelmingly tired. It's sort of nice i can't explain the feeling, i guess it's like a hurts so good feeling. I know it's not good for me but i can't change my mindset on why sleep is wasting my time.

Anyways i just wanna know what you guys think about sleep or how your sleep schedules are?
Erratic and inconsistent. It's hell.

Y

Yiyo123

Apr 24, 2020
I take 3 medications to sleep
and still have problems ( i'm a very light sleeper... wake up 10 to 15 times a night and only get 3 to 4 hours of sleep).

The only times I sleep is when i'm hospitalized because i'm heavily medicated.

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
I have weeks where I will sleep 7-8 hours a night and then I will have weeks where I can only get 4-5 hours a night. I obviously prefer the former as I like to feel well rested.

P

Polly1

Jan 31, 2021
I simply cannot sleep with out drugs. And sometimes not even with them.

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I can sleep for 14+ hours a day if I had the luxury to do so. It is easily the the thing I look forward to the most from the moment I wake up. I would not trade my sleep for anything.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I have always been a super long sleeper in my life sleeping around 10-12 hours a day but in the last year or 2 i really only get around <5 hours per night, it's come to the point where i almost enjoy the feeling of being overwhelmingly tired. It's sort of nice i can't explain the feeling, i guess it's like a hurts so good feeling. I know it's not good for me but i can't change my mindset on why sleep is wasting my time.

Anyways i just wanna know what you guys think about sleep or how your sleep schedules are?
If im doing real good I can sleep for a long time. Sometimes a melatonin helps but you cant take them all the time or your tolerance goes up. If your having trouble sleeping it could be sugar/acid so drink some water with a bit of "food grade baking soda" it calms down your body system and helps an upset tummy too! Not sleeping well sucks. I hate when I get periods of bad sleep.