• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

storm15

Sep 24, 2020
I am thinking of hanging myself or cutting.This might be weird but I wanna die in pain I want to see blood.Am I the only one that thinks like this?

Reactions: JackieInTheBox
S

Snowdrifts1212

Sep 16, 2020
N seems ideal but is frankly too challenging to get so I've just kinda written it off. Then I was leaning towards SN, but the longer I spend on this site, the more I've been coming around to partial hanging. I'd always thought of it as a horrible way to go, but I realize now that's because I didn't understand it -- I always thought of it as strangling and didn't realize the carotid artery / fast unconsciousness bit. The fact that it's so popular makes me realize it must not be as bad as I thought. So I've been thinking about that more and more.

TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
I am thinking of intoxicating myself with something. I've been thinking about using potassium cyanide. Does anyone know how I can get it? Or do you guys have a better idea?

Last edited:
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I am thinking of hanging myself or cutting.This might be weird but I wanna die in pain I want to see blood.Am I the only one that thinks like this?
me to die in pain I want to see blood

Reactions: storm15
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
You know, death by carbon dioxide.
You get in a car or something which provides C02, inhale it, and self-poisoning starts

Its CO that you mean, C02 is carbon dioxide, you mean carbon monoxide. where you fall asleep and dont wake up

Reactions: WornOutLife
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
Jumping has been making its way to the top of my list. I've even started looking for places.

Megadeth

Megadeth

Aug 1, 2020
I haven't planned anything out yet but id like to go out peacefully, non painfully. Though im not sure what methods would support both of those. Overdosing maybe? I hate pills though, they taste disgusting.

I guess if anything id take painkillers and vodka perhaps, that is until i find something better.

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
A gun , or being instantly exploded into a million pieces and incinerated so there is nothing left of this body that confines me.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It's really my second choice, but SN. I have everything locked away in a little box for when I decide to use it.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
Firearms - statistically the most reliable method

Reactions: voyager
P

pika8787

What is life
Sep 9, 2020
Waiting to be alone to take 10-15 Ativan and hang myself. Fuck this life and fuck everyone.

Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Charcoal method... I already have a small car, I just need to gather the necessary materials (charcoal, 2 chimney starters, 2 steel buckets & some tape).

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Starving or eating myself that way is i change my mind I can

B

BrokenGirl

Aug 24, 2020
Overdose or cut open my wrists

Last edited:
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Probably partial. I have a good setup with good anchors and weight bearing posts that can let me start to make myself go unconscious. Hopefully soon.

Last edited:
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I would have loved to have a gun. But in my country is hard to get your hands on one.
Europe sucks.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?