• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

confusion

confusion

Apr 26, 2024
This might be a very strange question but then again, I am on this website for a reason and I think I can ask this. I don't have the resources right now to ctb and to make sure I won't be stopped & end up with brain damage or something. I am losing my mind and I need something occupy me and make me unable to try. Either something that will physically temporarily prevent me or something obvious that I won't be able to hide, so that someone will notice and stop me.
I'm not sure if this is the only reason I want this or if I subconsciously actually do want to live or something but it's my best option right now. I want it to be clearly self-inflicted, because I feel like I need to have something to show for trying to survive. I need to feel pain and be incapable of doing anything for a bit. I've even thought about trying a ctb method with a low chance of death, so that I'd just pass out for a bit and land in the hospital.
Is this weird to ask? I'm not sure but I'd appreciate an answer because I can't keep feeling like this and I have a slight survival instinct left in me. This would also be a nice way to force myself to decide between ctb and seeking help.

I also can't really leave the house and get anything. Could I use anything but razor blades to slit my wrists so they bleed a ton and I might even have a very slight chance to die? (I know that this is like the least lethal method but it's the only thing I can think of that I could maybe manage)
If everything fails and I can't come up with anything, I'll probably try to hang myself with a belt (like Robin Williams, I love him) - which is kind of impractical, but pretty much the only thing I have.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
I am sorry you are struggling. Stuff like cutting your wrists almost certainly won't kill you but you do stand a significant chance of damaging muscles, nerves and tendons which I presume will leave you in a worse situation than you are at present.

If you want help, present at a hospital and say you're going to attempt suicide. That will say just buy you several hours, possibly days or weeks, of at least being supervised but possibly getting the support you presumably want/need.

confusion

confusion

Apr 26, 2024
I am sorry you are struggling. Stuff like cutting your wrists almost certainly won't kill you but you do stand a significant chance of damaging muscles, nerves and tendons which I presume will leave you in a worse situation than you are at present.

If you want help, present at a hospital and say you're going to attempt suicide. That will say just buy you several hours, possibly days or weeks, of at least being supervised but possibly getting the support you presumably want/need.
That's probably a nice and simple option that would be best, but I can't do that. I still live at home and my mom works in my local hospital. I'm also sick right now and I can't really leave the house. I can't tell my parents anything, I just can't get over myself so I figure that if I hurt myself in a way that I can't hide, I'll be .. taken care of?? if that makes sense? and it would be a way of telling someone without having to use words. And I'll have something to kind of prove that I'm suicidal and that this is, in a way, an extreme cry for help

honestly I don't know man but thank you for replying

M

Manasvin5

Jan 29, 2024
I need something like this too please somebody suggest something

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Physically hurting yourself as a cry for help isn't a good idea. No one here is going to advise you on how to self harm, especially not for that reason. It is risky and a bad idea. You risk permanent damage and will be traumatizing those who see it as well. If you want help, tell someone. If you can't speak, write it down. You do not have to prove that you're hurting with something physical. As a severe self harmer, I will never, ever do anything but steer people away from that road. It's not one you want to go down, as a cry for help or as a form of punishing yourself, no matter the reason. Don't do it.