• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd always prefer to not exist as existence was never something desirable or worth having in the first place, to me non-existence certainly is always better than suffering in this cruel, futile existence, to have the ability to exist truly is just pointless suffering, no matter what I never would have chosen to exist, I find it beyond tragic how life even exists at all when the absence of everything is true perfection.

I don't see any value in the meaningless and torturous burden of existing as a human, to be enslaved in this decaying flesh prison with the ability to suffer to unlimited amounts truly is an abomination, non-existence really is always preferable, all that I've ever wished for is to be permanently unconscious.

I don't see any benefit to being concious and aware, rather such a thing is so unnecessary, just leads to suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way. To exist will always be dreadful no matter what which is why I only wish for the peace of eternal nothingness, non-existence will always be preferable as after all there are no disadvantages to being permanently unaware, it'd be better if existence is erased and forgotten about, I wish suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed! Great post as always!
Non-existence will always be ideal compared to suffering in this torturous abomination
It will always be a tragedy that most of us don't have access to easy methods to escape this disgusting cruel world where there is no limit to how much agony we can feel
I hope one day you find the peace you deserve and will be free from this torment