venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Most people dont know that m an atheist but thé question IS how i treat Muslims ...faire enough they're ignorants so Mercy on them
& if they knew?
In february I had a vision where god revelaed himself to me. I'm very sure those were not hallucinations.
So yes, god does exist, but he is hidden for most people for reasons. I think it's a sin to CTB. But I don't believe in stuff like an eternal hell or eternal punishment..
Why do you think it's hidden for most people?

Why would he show himself to you?

What did he reveal?

🤗

chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
I personally believe there is a god, I don't really think to myself as of one who would choose a religion because I couldn't really decide, nor want to do anything the typical religions do since I feel like that's a big hassle but I like to believe there is a god.

A lot of points in my life if I'm really really low I usually start praying to a god in my head and for some reason it has worked I'm not sure if it's my sheer luck or what but everytime it's happened I believe in a god more and more but from stories I've heard of people who die and come back they all are the same about how your life flashes before your eyes with every memory and it's just black, I personally just think there maybe is a god but not really an afterlife to it, hopefully it is just black after this since why would you CTB just for more hell afterwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I personally believe there is a god, I don't really think to myself as of one who would choose a religion because I couldn't really decide, nor want to do anything the typical religions do since I feel like that's a big hassle but I like to believe there is a god.

A lot of points in my life if I'm really really low I usually start praying to a god in my head and for some reason it has worked I'm not sure if it's my sheer luck or what but everytime it's happened I believe in a god more and more but from stories I've heard of people who die and come back they all are the same about how your life flashes before your eyes with every memory and it's just black, I personally just think there maybe is a god but not really an afterlife to it, hopefully it is just black after this since why would you CTB just for more hell afterwards.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts

I also pray sometimes even though I'm kind of an atheist

• Hugs
Reactions: chop
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
In february I had a vision where god revelaed himself to me. I'm very sure those were not hallucinations.
So yes, god does exist, but he is hidden for most people for reasons. I think it's a sin to CTB. But I don't believe in stuff like an eternal hell or eternal punishment..
I refuse to accept that suicide is a sin. Even though every religion propagates the same. The analytical part of me just can't bring and place suicide on the same level as rape , murder , cheating and numerous other sinful activities.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I refuse to accept that suicide is a sin. Even though every religion propagates the same. The analytical part of me just can't bring and place suicide on the same level as rape , murder , cheating and numerous other sinful activities.
Good point 🫶🏼

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
I don't believe in god. I grew up in a strict muslim family and started questioning Gods/Allahs existence at a very young age. At the time I was ten, I wondered why people had to pray five times a day, fast, and follow those strict rules.

In my eyes, the religion is flawed. There is no proof that god does exist. If god exists, why does bad exist? If god loves us, why put people in misery?
If god exists, why did he make me a sinner? Is me being lesbian just a test? Why do I have mental illness?

I know this sounds controversial, but that's just my view. I still respect everyone who believes in God/Allah. I have no grudges against anyone who's religious.

And even if my point of view changes, even if I start believing in Allah, I'm still a sinner and always will be. I drink alcohol. I have tattoos. I used to be a chain smoker and still smoke once in a while. I'm lgbtq+. The last part I can not change. My entire existence would be sin in Allah's eyes.

Sorry for the long rant, long story short: No, I don't believe in god.

• Love
Reactions: venin and pthnrdnojvsc
F

F*cked_up

Apr 11, 2023
This is a good book regarding heaven and hell. The author traces back in history the origins of hell. And it didn't start with Christianity. The heaven part is all ideas and assumptions so take it for what it's worth. But I totally agree with author that there is no Hell. "Heaven and Hell" by Bart Ehrman. I tried to upload a photo of the cover but was not able to for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Love
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
& if they knew?

Why do you think it's hidden for most people?

Why would he show himself to you?

What did he reveal?

🤗
Most people wont talk to me again and there's people who'll try to bé violent to me

• Aww..
D

Deleted member 65988

All this is my opinion

It's hidden not taught what a human really is

A human is just cells . 30 trillion eukaryotic cells . there are 30 trillion bacteria and other microorganisms inside and on a human

Most cells in all animals are identical . The nerve or brain cells neurons in a fish are identical to those in a human

I don't believe in God , afterlife reincarnation , soul , magic , nothing.

A human is just an animal a machine

Chatgpt ai will surpass the weak human brain soon

I think God's are literally just humans trying to understand the universe they find themselves in by creating powerful agents, vastly superior to human beings in order to answer the biggest we have about our limited existence.

I don't believe in the afterlife, I don't see how it could be possibly true since we are animals like the rest of the others we walk the planet alongside and by all indications, death is the end and there's nothing more or beyond that.
This is a good book regarding heaven and hell. The author traces back in history the origins of hell. And it didn't start with Christianity. The heaven part is all ideas and assumptions so take it for what it's worth. But I totally agree with author that there is no Hell. "Heaven and Hell" by Bart Ehrman. I tried to upload a photo of the cover but was not able to for some reason.
Bart is damn good at what he does, I do love his book on about how the Bible fails to solve why we suffer.

P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
I believe in spirituality.

I believe that God created this universe to experience everything for himself. The way he did that is by creating everything. Love and suffering. I believe that we are no seperate entity to God. Instead we are a part of God. Before we incarnated we had to forget who we are so that we can define our identity on our own. So that we can decide on who we want to be and who we are.

There's no free choice if you have to go to hell for choosing one thing. I don't believe that God is a seperate entity judging us for our actions. I think we're all a part of God and God is a part of all of us. So therefore we judge ourselves by our actions. We already do that on earth. So why would there need to be a seperate entity if we're already doing that on our own?

I believe that an all powerful God would have no reason to create a universe and watch it from afar without living actively in it. Wouldn't that be way too boring? Just watching other people do stupid shit all day every day? If one had the opportunity why not join in?

I believe that God wants to be understood just like we want to be understood by our peers. Being alone for eternity would drive anyone to madness. Why would he want that? It's much more realistic that he made this universe so that he can interact with it. Live different lives as another version of himself. Creating all these versions of himself so that he can interact with them. Over and over again as to not be bored any longer.

Creating suffering makes sense. Experiencing only love gets boring if you are experiencing it for eternity and didn't experience anything else. You only really get to cherish it if you experienced the opposite as well. So he'd make himself experience immense suffering in some lifetimes and the opposite in others.

There's this concept that earth is a school for souls. I disagree with this. There's no learning happening. God only experiences his own existence in different ways in different lifetimes. As an all powerful creator he can shorten his lifespans any time and opt out of his current human experience through ctb as he pleases.

I feel like that's the most logical take on it. Just God feeling bored and creating this universe to live different lifes as to no longer be bored because he can't cease to exist indefinitely.

• Hugs
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I don't believe in god. I grew up in a strict muslim family and started questioning Gods/Allahs existence at a very young age. At the time I was ten, I wondered why people had to pray five times a day, fast, and follow those strict rules.

In my eyes, the religion is flawed. There is no proof that god does exist. If god exists, why does bad exist? If god loves us, why put people in misery?
If god exists, why did he make me a sinner? Is me being lesbian just a test? Why do I have mental illness?

I know this sounds controversial, but that's just my view. I still respect everyone who believes in God/Allah. I have no grudges against anyone who's religious.

And even if my point of view changes, even if I start believing in Allah, I'm still a sinner and always will be. I drink alcohol. I have tattoos. I used to be a chain smoker and still smoke once in a while. I'm lgbtq+. The last part I can not change. My entire existence would be sin in Allah's eyes.

Sorry for the long rant, long story short: No, I don't believe in god.
Thank you for opening your heart 🌟

Those are all legitimate questions & I wish the world was different in so many ways

I wish you happiness, peace and fulfillment 🌟
Ty for the info. Can you tell us a bit more about the main ideas?

Reactions: mob
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023

I believe that God created this universe to experience everything for himself. The way he did that is by creating everything. Love and suffering. I believe that we are no seperate entity to God. Instead we are a part of God. Before we incarnated we had to forget who we are so that we can define our identity on our own. So that we can decide on who we want to be and who we are.

There's no free choice if you have to go to hell for choosing one thing. I don't believe that God is a seperate entity judging us for our actions. I think we're all a part of God and God is a part of all of us. So therefore we judge ourselves by our actions. We already do that on earth. So why would there need to be a seperate entity if we're already doing that on our own?

I believe that an all powerful God would have no reason to create a universe and watch it from afar without living actively in it. Wouldn't that be way too boring? Just watching other people do stupid shit all day every day? If one had the opportunity why not join in?

I believe that God wants to be understood just like we want to be understood by our peers. Being alone for eternity would drive anyone to madness. Why would he want that? It's much more realistic that he made this universe so that he can interact with it. Live different lives as another version of himself. Creating all these versions of himself so that he can interact with them. Over and over again as to not be bored any longer.

Creating suffering makes sense. Experiencing only love gets boring if you are experiencing it for eternity and didn't experience anything else. You only really get to cherish it if you experienced the opposite as well. So he'd make himself experience immense suffering in some lifetimes and the opposite in others.

There's this concept that earth is a school for souls. I disagree with this. There's no learning happening. God only experiences his own existence in different ways in different lifetimes. As an all powerful creator he can shorten his lifespans any time and opt out of his current human experience through ctb as he pleases.

I feel like that's the most logical take on it. Just God feeling bored and creating this universe to live different lifes as to no longer be bored because he can't cease to exist indefinitely.
I can't emphasize enough how similar this is to my understanding of God. After trying to understand different religious takes on God , I still couldn't figure out why would an entity this powerful create existence? For what exactly? Learning, suffering, experiencing is all fine...but still it is not a reason strong enough to weave a world of existence. I now believe that there has to be some ulterior motive which we as humans can never comprehend. It is good to explore God , but it is silly to reach a conclusion.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Gods of any kind need us more than we need them, as their existence relies on our belief and devotion.

That being said, I personally don't believe in any god or follow any religion.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Most people wont talk to me again and there's people who'll try to bé violent to me
That's fucked up…🫂

I can't emphasize enough how similar this is to my understanding of God. After trying to understand different religious takes on God , I still couldn't figure out why would an entity this powerful create existence? For what exactly? Learning, suffering, experiencing is all fine...but still it is not a reason strong enough to weave a world of existence. I now believe that there has to be some ulterior motive which we as humans can never comprehend. It is good to explore God , but it is silly to reach a conclusion.
that's what I currently concluded. I will stop the questions and start living the life I impictured for myself 🫶🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: numbed one and Peerless_Cucumber