D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Why would he test you in the first place? If he made everthing from scratch why make something that would require tests? Why not make everything right from the start?

What kind of result would he get from a 1 year old that has cancer and dies? Or a child that dies at birth?

Why pray to him then if he doesn't interfere at all, for the sakeness of the test?

Why would we worship him?

Why would he, absolute perfection need worshipping?

Why does suffering exist? Why does suffering exist at such incredible levels that people get to the point they wanna 🚌?

Why can't he advise us while we're still alive, in order to get to heaven?

Why create hell?

Why not give second chances, for those who hypothetically go to hell?

And I can go on 😎☺️

P.S. I wrongfully responded to your response @Praestat_Mori 🫂

It's actually a general response starting from @Gaga786 hypothesis according to which life is a test 🤗
I have answers for these. But I am yet to have faith in my own answers ...lol. But yeah I do have...just not sure if I should post them here..

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I kind of agree with this. One argument put forward by others to first paragraph is that just like a teacher won't interfere in an child's exam and give the them the answers or ask them to not give it, God can't interfere in the persons personal test.
The real reason a tests are conducted in our world is because we have finite resources and people have to compete for them.So the process of testing determines who is "best " suited to get those resources.Imagine if we lived in a world with unlimited resources,there wouldn't be any need of testing anyone.Everyone would be provided with more than what they need.
God doesn't have finite resources at his disposal.If he wished them he could provide everyone with unlimited happiness for eternity and also since he is all merciful he is obligated to do this.
Also the punishment of hellfire for eternity for not believing in his chosen religion is borderline psychopathic behaviour.
Imagine a scenario where a serial killer kidnaps some teacher and his students.The serial killer decides to play a game .He asks teacher to conduct an exam of all the kids and those who fail that exam would be brutally tortured and then executed by the serial killer. .The students who can pass that test would be spared by the serial killer .The teacher has the power to pass/fail any student irrespective of how they perform Imagine if a kid wasn't respectful to the teacher in class .So the teacher decides to fail him and then claims that they deserved that punishment for disobeying teacher. The teacher also claims to be most loving and merciful teacher afterwards.That is God for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin and Praestat_Mori
W

wanttosleep

Aug 8, 2023
I think there is the possibility of some thing greater than us but i believe in chaos and probability. I believe all religions and their gods too be human centric to be real. The universe is too large and random for there to be a god/s to create humanity on some average rock around some average sun in an average galaxy for humanity to be special and deserving of some almighty creator attention when there is all of the universe. we are but blip in time and space, we amount to nothing in the vastness of the universe. I believe life is just the law of infinite probility playing out and that when we die that is it there is nothing more.

• Hugs
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Well I ask those questions myself so I really don't have an answer to those. The people who I have asked these questions to have always told me this: your intellect is limited as compared to Gods so you just can't imagine him. Just like a machine has to obey its creator and perform the intended tasks, you have to do the same with the manual god has provided you to live a life according to him(Islam). Hence we can't question him as he do what he wills. This is the answer I get from them
Would you call the creator of that machine merciful if the creator decides to give that machine the ability to feel pain(extreme amount of pain) and also gives it the intellect to question but is pissed and decides to torture the machine for eternity if the machine ever disobeys the creator.
Why give someone the ability to feel pain (extreme pain) when you could have simply chosen not to create them in first place . Would a merciful being go ahead with its creation if it already knew how much pain and suffering they have to endure in this world.
Also what difference would it make to the God of a person believes in him or not.Why the obsession with belief in him so much?If you really wanted people to believe in you ,you could have simply created them that way.Why give them this ability to ask interesting questions if all you need is bunch of worshipping zombies

• Hugs
  • Love
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Would you call the creator of that machine merciful if the creator decides to give that machine the ability to feel pain(extreme amount of pain) and also gives it the intellect to question but is pissed and decides to torture the machine for eternity if the machine ever disobeys the creator.
Why give someone the ability to feel pain (extreme pain) when you could have simply chosen not to create them in first place . Would a merciful being go ahead with its creation if it already knew how much pain and suffering they have to endure in this world.
Also what difference would it make to the God of a person believes in him or not.Why the obsession with belief in him so much?If you really wanted people to believe in you ,you could have simply created them that way.Why give them this ability to ask interesting questions if all you need is bunch of worshipping zombies
Exactly same thoughts here. I wonder the same

Reactions: venin
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Pain is an alerting mechanism to notify us that something has gone wrong and it needs attention. If we can't feel pain, we would be dead a long time ago . This is a good thing for people who want to live. But not feeling any pain would be a boon for me. It would be the ultimate key for painless exit.
The real reason a tests are conducted in our world is because we have finite resources and people have to compete for them.So the process of testing determines who is "best " suited to get those resources.Imagine if we lived in a world with unlimited resources,there wouldn't be any need of testing anyone.Everyone would be provided with more than what they need.
God doesn't have finite resources at his disposal.If he wished them he could provide everyone with unlimited happiness for eternity and also since he is all merciful he is obligated to do this.
Also the punishment of hellfire for eternity for not believing in his chosen religion is borderline psychopathic behaviour.
Imagine a scenario where a serial killer kidnaps some teacher and his students.The serial killer decides to play a game .He asks teacher to conduct an exam of all the kids and those who fail that exam would be brutally tortured and then executed by the serial killer. .The students who can pass that test would be spared by the serial killer .The teacher has the power to pass/fail any student irrespective of how they perform Imagine if a kid wasn't respectful to the teacher in class .So the teacher decides to fail him and then claims that they deserved that punishment for disobeying teacher. The teacher also claims to be most loving and merciful teacher afterwards.That is God for you.
There is no test happening.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
There is no actual evidence of the existence of these fictional characters, maybe 50 percent yes and 50 percent no, as for my personal answer, I lost that belief a long time ago.

• Hugs
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't believe in any creator of the universe i believe it came into existence by random chance from nothing as there as to be a starting point somewhere, if you say god is the starting point then who created god, the logical conclusion is this all just started from nothing as it as to have a specified beginning the action of beginning something from nothing thats the mystery of the universe, nor do i believe life is incapable of producing any useful result is therefore pointless, i think we return to the void upon death only to be bought back alive from the void as this as already happened to us once before

Last edited:
Reactions: venin, Praestat_Mori and myusername890
HAL 9000

HAL 9000

Heading toward Jupiter
Aug 3, 2023
The answer to these things are unverifiable and we humans are nothing more than highly evolved Apes clamoring for answers we won't be able to answer in our current form. We aren't built to withstand the raw data or the implications from life's biggest mysteries. We simply wouldn't know what to do with the information.

• Hugs
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I'm agnostic

MourningBird

MourningBird

Jun 3, 2023
Like Santa, they exist if you believe in them hard enough.

• Hugs
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
If there really was a god my life wouldn't be so shitty.

Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
Too be honest: Im not sure. As dumb boy I was christian. Then I saw all the pain in the world. I though on all the pain that happens even too me... Which god would let a 3 year old punched and nearby starved alone in the closed room too death? Which god would let babys die in the first hours? Which god would let war happen? Which god would let so many people starve? No one. There is no god. And if there is any god he is the most evil and sadistic asshole that ever exist

But (And thats why im not sure...): I had many trys too ctb... Everyone failed (Like you see...). I mean... I layed 2 times on railroadtracks and the train comes other side. I was before bleeding out. Cocktails of pills dont work... Rope torn... I cant be THAT unlucky. There must be some kind of high power who want too let me fell more pain...

Thats my opinion. I hope I offend no one whit it...

• Love
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I was raised Catholic so I remain Catholic. I still pray to God and ask for his guidance to this day. However, even I can't tell you if there is an afterlife or not, because I haven't died, yet. Peace X

• Hugs
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Too be honest: Im not sure. As dumb boy I was christian. Then I saw all the pain in the world. I though on all the pain that happens even too me... Which god would let a 3 year old punched and nearby starved alone in the closed room too death? Which god would let babys die in the first hours? Which god would let war happen? Which god would let so many people starve? No one. There is no god. And if there is any god he is the most evil and sadistic asshole that ever exist

But (And thats why im not sure...): I had many trys too ctb... Everyone failed (Like you see...). I mean... I layed 2 times on railroadtracks and the train comes other side. I was before bleeding out. Cocktails of pills dont work... Rope torn... I cant be THAT unlucky. There must be some kind of high power who want too let me fell more pain...

Thats my opinion. I hope I offend no one whit it...
I also agree that God is merely a story to give life meaning and to keep people in check 🤗
I was raised Catholic so I remain Catholic. I still pray to God and ask for his guidance to this day. However, even I can't tell you if there is an afterlife or not, because I haven't died, yet. Peace X
However you see fit. But how do you justify getting to the point of wanting to pass away?
Like Santa, they exist if you believe in them hard enough.
The Santa Claus of adults = God
i don't believe in any creator of the universe i believe it came into existence by random chance from nothing as there as to be a starting point somewhere, if you say god is the starting point then who created god, the logical conclusion is this all just started from nothing as it as to have a specified beginning the action of beginning something from nothing thats the mystery of the universe, nor do i believe life is incapable of producing any useful result is therefore pointless, i think we return to the void upon death only to be bought back alive from the void as this as already happened to us once before
I believe life makes sense if it's a happy, fullfilling one. Other than that, it's a waste.
I don't believe that is anything out there. But if it does I am sure it hates me just as much as I hate "it". I really do think god abandoned me and I can't help but reject everything that he has to offer me out of pure spite. If I'll burn in hell for eternity, so be it.

Flip my fuckin' cross, I don't need a Messiah
Fuck that crown of thorns, I got a crown of barbwire
I also don't think there's something out there, behind this flesh.

And if it is, fuck it/him/her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mndcntrl
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
ive been researching all the different religions in the world and I still don't know what to think. all major religions say practically the same shit, just slightly differently.

I do believe in a God because of my experiences with supernatural beings. when ive interacted with who I Called out to"God" who responded and he seemed benevolent and kind to me, helpful actually. didn't know why he chose to help me and not someone else who went through as much abuse as I have.

I listen to a lot of NDE experiences and probably have heard thousands so far. most have these same things in common:
1. they go to space and feel a blissful, uncondtional love and joy
2. they meet a conscious being of bright light who has unconditional love
3. they see a heavenly realms that have beauty in it
4. they are often told they have a purpose and its "not their time"
5. its also common to have a life review

but they also have major differences people could just be making up lies for entertainment and attention or money...

some say they saw hell, some saw demons, some saw Jesus, some some Allah, some never saw space, some never had a judgement or life review, some are told karma is real, some people say karma is NOT real, some say were here to love, some say were here to be challenged and are on missions of the sort, some say you CANNOT die before your time, some say you have the free will to die,

idfk.

people are also biased. so they may add or interpret things differently than what they actually saw.

also DMT is released upon death, but the amount I researched of DMT that's released upon death is not enough to have hallucinations. which is tricky bc I just blamed NDE on DMT. but you can't really do that.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
the universe is evil. god is evil if he exists. because of suffering.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Do you believe there's something more to life?

You would be so kind as to elaborate a little?
Allah exists. I am muslim. But I still don't give a fuck that I am going to burn in hell for CTB.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
If he is behind all of this. Then it's not a god but an evil sadist, that is the only one name for him.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I knew
ive been researching all the different religions in the world and I still don't know what to think. all major religions say practically the same shit, just slightly differently.

I do believe in a God because of my experiences with supernatural beings. when ive interacted with who I Called out to"God" who responded and he seemed benevolent and kind to me, helpful actually. didn't know why he chose to help me and not someone else who went through as much abuse as I have.

I listen to a lot of NDE experiences and probably have heard thousands so far. most have these same things in common:
1. they go to space and feel a blissful, uncondtional love and joy
2. they meet a conscious being of bright light who has unconditional love
3. they see a heavenly realms that have beauty in it
4. they are often told they have a purpose and its "not their time"
5. its also common to have a life review

but they also have major differences people could just be making up lies for entertainment and attention or money...

some say they saw hell, some saw demons, some saw Jesus, some some Allah, some never saw space, some never had a judgement or life review, some are told karma is real, some people say karma is NOT real, some say were here to love, some say were here to be challenged and are on missions of the sort, some say you CANNOT die before your time, some say you have the free will to die,

idfk.

people are also biased. so they may add or interpret things differently than what they actually saw.

also DMT is released upon death, but the amount I researched of DMT that's released upon death is not enough to have hallucinations. which is tricky bc I just blamed NDE on DMT. but you can't really do that.
I knew about the secretion of DMT but I didn't know about it not being enough to hallucinate.

I heard something that I memorised, regarding religions: "The world's religions are just maps containing different paths for climbing the same mountain". Something like that. And I really felt it. Having studied a bit of everything on religion and spirituality. That was in the times when I was a true believer that there's something out there, underneath all things.

I am now mentally an atheist. I wanna believe, with all my being, my heart yearns for it, but after what I saw, see, and what I've been through… I simply cannot anymore.

Ty for taking the time to respond this thoroughly 🌟

Last edited:
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Do you believe there's something more to life?

You would be so kind as to elaborate a little?
I'm an atheist living in morocco ..a Muslim country

• Informative
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I knew

I knew about the secretion of DMT but I didn't know about it not being enough to hallucinate.

I heard something that I memorised, regarding religions: "The world's religions are just maps containing different paths for climbing the same mountain". Something like that. And I really felt it. Having studied a bit of everything on religion and spirituality. That was in the times when I was a true believer that there's something out there, underneath all things.

I know am know mentally an atheist. I wanna believe, with all my being, my heart yearns for it, but after what I saw, see, and what I've been through… I simply cannot anymore.

Ty for taking the time to respond this thoroughly 🌟
yeah I don't blame you. I don't wanna believe either. I hope honestly for nothingness after I die...

• Love
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I kind of agree with this. One argument put forward by others to first paragraph is that just like a teacher won't interfere in an child's exam and give the them the answers or ask them to not give it, God can't interfere in the persons personal test.

But what if the test is to see if you accept all the crap in this life, or find the courage to reject this fcuked up existence?

People who believe this life to be some sort of test, always seem to assume the opposite and think we are here to endure all this BS and see it through to its conclusion. But the test could be literally anything!

Perhaps we were placed here to destroy the planet… we seem to be really good at doing that anyway! The demolition crew of the animal kingdom… 👍

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
no idea, no idea, no idea, no idea

• Love
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
How are you treated?☺️

Right now for me the biggest blessing would be to die in my sleep. I can't even imagine living the life of my dreams.
Most people dont know that m an atheist but thé question IS how i treat Muslims ...faire enough they're ignorants so Mercy on them

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Most people dont know that m an atheist but thé question IS how i treat Muslims ...faire enough they're ignorants so Mercy on them
I completely understand how difficult it is. It can be very scary, and it hurts me to see how they treat the minority.

• Love
Reactions: venin and numbed one
M

mind3de

Jun 28, 2022
In february I had a vision where god revelaed himself to me. I'm very sure those were not hallucinations.
So yes, god does exist, but he is hidden for most people for reasons. I think it's a sin to CTB. But I don't believe in stuff like an eternal hell or eternal punishment..