WeatherBape

WeatherBape

Jul 12, 2022
inert gas. correct supplies and you slip away in minutes

Reactions: GasMonkey
R

ripmylove

Aug 16, 2022
A fire produces other gases that are uncomfortable to breathe. Plus a fire indoors is kinda dangerous, especially if you pass out cos who wants the building to burn down?
Your not supposed to light the grill/coal inside lmfao, we don't need the fire. We need the co that fumes off of the coal after the fire is out & the coals cool.

Reactions: jodes2
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
SN method, just need to get the antiemetics with maybe some shrooms and xanax thrown in. Somewhere there a is a nice beach or ocean view. Wish I could get N though.

But after reading some of these other methods, a blood choke or gas seems like it may be a lot more peaceful.

Last edited:
C

candytree

Sep 24, 2022
I have stopped eating and drinking. This is the easiest a least painful for me (I hate pain). I have no access to guns or drugs and want to make sure this works. Once I am weak enough I intend to go someplace very special to me and ctb.
did this in the mental hospital. after 3 days the stomach cramps were unbearable

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
there's a shoelace method I'm going to try. the guy named, "Troonatnoor" who made the post said it was fool proof. It's on page six. I also included a guide on how to do it with the shoelace method. It probably works better with a harder, rounder shoelace like the guy has in his e-book than a softer shoelace.

That's what i was looking for - the download on the left - (see post #53) - the instructions for making it start on page 4 actually. It is very easy to make from a length of cord, or a long shoelace. I don't know if it works on everybody, but the author says it's the best and simplest method. Someone asked me how to find it but i had forgotten the exact place. Thanks.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Title says it all. Just curious what method you have chosen and why. I am using this for guidance to pick a method.
Ok, you asked. First I'm gonna fast, next I'm going to chew up 5 THC gummies, then I will ingest 5 300mg seraquel, once they start to take effect, I will then ingest 30 grams of sn, a backup glass will also be prepared. Deeply stoned and knocked out with seraquel, I will shuffle off these mortal coils. Ascending into that place of light. Sounds good to me, what are your thoughts? A peaceful painlessness departure.

Reactions: niiina, Sick of it all and leeloosnow
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
i would highly recommend a overdose on something like a mixture of clonazolam and GBL i cant do it because my tolerence to benzos.G.opiates etc is so high but fading out on benzos and G is so peaceful i wound upp in a coma few times
Please tell me what it is GBL and G?

Last edited:
Reactions: lost1
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
My method is Nitrogen SCBA.

After years researching methods, I have no doubts that it is the absolute best CTB method when every variable is computed:

▪ Reliability: The industry standard to breath a gas from a cylinder while being completely isolated from the external gas. Technology with decades of improvements/engineering behind it. Used daily by thousands of workers.

▪ Speed: Very fast (~5 minutes).

▪ Peacefullness: Completely painless.

▪ Availability: You can buy everything 100% legally online. Zero legal issues.
Hello. Can you please send pictures of your inert gas kit? What kind of breathing apparatus are you talking about? I don't speak English, so I might have misunderstood something... So can you still please send pictures? And I also want to ask: will you use a medical tube or hose to attach the mask to the balloon (or what you will have instead of a mask)?

hurtbox

hurtbox

Sep 25, 2022
SN, if that fails or I cant get it then partial hanging.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
sn, supposedly second peaceful method

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
Full or partial suspended hanging. Because it's easy and if done right it's effective.

Reactions: actual_fox
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
Please tell me what it is GBL and G?
GBL is a prdrug of GHB meaning it turns into ghb when it hits our bloodstream only its absorbed much quicker than ghb and is therefore stronger. google away to your hearts consent. if you mix it with alcohol the lethal dose is inasnely low

• Informative
Reactions: actual_fox and leeloosnow
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Full suspension If I can find a good place, but Sn If I cannot.
Full is very fast as It cuts blood from your brain and death occurs in less then 10 mins. I don't want to exist in limbo state of my dying, oxygen exhausted brain for too long, unless I unlock 3rd person mode very fast with this method... It all depends on what do you want to believe.

But I am not suicidal right now. It might be weird to be here, but I am really preparing from the future, If things go south I will know what to do.

lost1

lost1

Sep 14, 2022
I don't know now.....was planning to use 20grams propranolol but the site turnt out be a scam. Was going to use sn but it scares me. Blood Choke seems a possibility as does hypothermia, looked into cabins in Scotland with hottubs fill hottub up cold water ice and salt take loads of tabs with alcohol and get in. Just feel trapped they make it so hard too ctb 😔
Or covid jab , never had said I never would but thinking about it.............

Last edited:
Reactions: HD72
A

AlighieriTTT

Sep 26, 2022
When I do leave it will be with SN. It's legal to get all the materials I need and relatively easy.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
One similar to the one used by firefighters.

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/08/155443_EM_kit.jpg
Thank you very much!!!
GBL is a prdrug of GHB meaning it turns into ghb when it hits our bloodstream only its absorbed much quicker than ghb and is therefore stronger. google away to your hearts consent. if you mix it with alcohol the lethal dose is inasnely low
Thank you!

Reactions: Sick of it all
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
One similar to the one used by firefighters.

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/08/155443_EM_kit.jpg

Is it easy to get hold of this equipment in the uk?

Also is it expensive?

Thanks.

A

Ashmedai

Sep 21, 2022
SN but I need more infos about sources and methods.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
It's the EM kit (Canadian), ships worldwide. Can't say the direct url it's agaisn't the rules.

Yep.
Getting SCBA parts would be cheaper (it would require an air-to-nitrogen adapter tho).

Thanks for that much appreciated :-)

SN is my preferred method due to it's apparent reliability & peacefulness (provided the correct procedure is taken). However my back up method is either BBQ in a tent or exit bag with nitrogen.

In regards to Exit bag, I'm a little suprised it is not more popular here. Presumably that it due to the diffculty in getting the equipment & setting it up correctly. Your photo shows potenially there might be easier ways of delivering the Nitrogen instead. As a result of your photo I am going to research this method a bit more as a back up plan. Thanks.

suicidalpushpop

suicidalpushpop

Sep 14, 2022
SN. but lately feeling anxious about choosing this method.. and getting more afraid that it could fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: missingpeace and Sick of it all
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
In regards to Exit bag, I'm a little suprised it is not more popular here.
The manually crafted bag is kind of a gimmick, I consider it a deprecated method that has been superseded by SCBA (or SCUBA on Positive Pressure, which works the same as an SCBA).

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all and losing hope

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
Full suspension hanging because it's the most reliable and easy method available to me.

Idk if you've done it or even still visit this page but helium sodium nitrate and charcoal in a small room seem to be the easiest pain-free ways idk about sn though as I'm just learning about it
Full suspension hanging because it's the most reliable and easy method available to me.

Idk if you've done it or even still visit this page but helium sodium nitrate and charcoal in a small room seem to be the easiest pain-free ways idk about sn though as I'm just learning about it

chromehearts

chromehearts

Nov 15, 2022
H
Title says it all. Just curious what method you have chosen and why. I am using this for guidance to pick a method.
Hopefully SN!! It seems like the most guided/standardized and peaceful process, but I'm concerned about how I'd get all the parts for it, since I'm in an environment where ordering SN and other drugs would raise a lot of suspicion due to my past with them. Having a standardized and well-known process also helps assure me that it'll work. I would say OD would be second, but that has failed me so many times, and my body is genuinely really resistant to medicines and drugs in general. So the next available method would be jumping but I'm a bit scared of the consequences if it fails.

B

bigtiredoflife

Aug 4, 2021
Either my shotgun or .357 magnum because it's quick and effective. I just wish I wasn't such a wuss and could just do it already… I mean I don't have anything to live for, why the hell is this so difficult?

The Eeyorish One

The Eeyorish One

Oct 9, 2022
Before finding this forum my method was going to be inert gas, but frankly it's not very accessible to me due to cost and my own stupidity. I don't think I could set everything up correctly. Now I'm leaning heavily towards SN, at least while it's still somewhat accessible. This is due to the cost being lower, fairly peaceful for me and whoever finds me, and the fact that it's a method that I think I can overcome my SI on. SN isn't immediate, and to me it seems more like taking a medication and then a nap… though some of the side effects could be a little difficult if I don't lose consciousness quickly enough.

niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
Hanging full suspension cause I don't have access to anything else, and this method being the most popular in the world, it gives me a lot of hope