U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
SN with a dash of tourniquet or "night night." SN is quick and easy, tons of success cases over failed attempts, failed mostly because help was called when panic set in. And tourniquet immediately after consumption because I've totally blacked out due to neck compression quite a few times and have experienced how fast, painless and peaceful it is. Literally within 5 to 10 seconds, total blackness and sleep.
So with the carotid/tourniquet method do you bend (rotate) your head a little back leaving the neck and the arteries more exposed , put the tourniquet as tight as you can right under the chin, and then bend (rotate) your head forward to kill yourself painlessly? Or how did you do it?

I'm thinking of doing it it tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: Sick of it all
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
So with the carotid/tourniquet method do you bend (rotate) your head a little back leaving the neck and the arteries more exposed , put the tourniquet as tight as you can right under the chin, and then bend (rotate) your head forward to kill yourself painlessly? Or how did you do it?

I never have. On the 2 occasions I've been, let's say, "choked out", I had my chin down and was fighting the pressure from applying the entire time and still blacked out within seconds. On the 3 additional occasions, when I practiced the tourniquet method myself, 2 seated and 1 laying down, I was paying zero attention to my head positioning, just applied, tightened it, within 3 to 5 seconds all sound faded out, an additional 2 seconds my sight went dim and just as my head started to fall my hand would would fall as well, releasing the spoon I used to twist. Everything unraveled and I'd be awake and alert within I'd say, an additional 3 seconds.

I'm not 100% sure if we're allowed to talk about it though so I tried to tiptoe around my description without too much detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and Sick of it all
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I never have. On the 2 occasions I've been, let's say, "choked out", I had my chin down and was fighting the pressure from applying the entire time and still blacked out within seconds. On the 3 additional occasions, when I practiced the tourniquet method myself, 2 seated and 1 laying down, I was paying zero attention to my head positioning, just applied, tightened it, within 3 to 5 seconds all sound faded out, an additional 2 seconds my sight went dim and just as my head started to fall my hand would would fall as well, releasing the spoon I used to twist. Everything unraveled and I'd be awake and alert within I'd say, an additional 3 seconds.

I'm not 100% sure if we're allowed to talk about it though so I tried to tiptoe around my description without too much detail.
Hey it's ok I'm sure I got the general area. Thank you. I was just confirming and making sure.

Reactions: Fktw0rld and Sick of it all
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and Sick of it all
M

Muach

Jan 28, 2022
Hanging.
It is accessible (affordable&available) like a socially marketed item.

I thought about drunk drowning in a nearby lake
for an easier aftermath; but i am too depressed to really act on it.

Reactions: niiina and Sick of it all
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Hanging.
It is accessible (affordable&available) like a socially marketed item.

I thought about drunk drowning in a nearby lake
for an easier aftermath; but i am too depressed to really act on it.
I can relate to that. When I drive around alone I look at telephone poles, cars around me, my head fills with thought of slamming into one at 100+ mph. I think of how nice is would be, regardless of my agonizing pain and suffering, to know that I'm taking my final breaths. But just like you, my depression creates laziness by default, and I don't do it.

A

allthebrightplaces

Feb 21, 2022
i stick to CO and hypothermia with alcohol overdose. because these methods cheap and highly accessible(alas, hypothermia only for one season) and should do the job without interruption and relatively painless and adjustable given you know how to work with and capable to calculate methods' variables
I plan on using CO as well, can you go into a bit more detail on how to be successful is doing so? I plan on running a car in a closed garage. Any tips would be appreciated.

M

Muach

Jan 28, 2022
I'm older and normally it takes 10 days. I live in a very hot climate and that will speed up the process. I will continue to work out every day which will also speed things up. I figure the worst that can happen is it take a month - I can deal with that. It's a fairly painless way to go. I, personally, do not like pain. This is an uncomfortable way but I believe I am patient enough to go through it. I've lived a very shitty life for a long time. I figure a month or even six weeks is nothing knowing I'm going "home."
I tried this last year, gave up on food only, started as an intermitten fasting. Slow pain; hunger+anger; got so skinny
I think it is a good prep both physically and mentally to ctb on another method but so hard on its own, i just ditched it and started eating.

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
I can relate to that. When I drive around alone I look at telephone poles, cars around me, my head fills with thought of slamming into one at 100+ mph. I think of how nice is would be, regardless of my agonizing pain and suffering, to know that I'm taking my final breaths. But just like you, my depression creates laziness by default, and I don't do it.
I do the same thing. Every time I'm driving I look at the big concrete poles and imagine driving into them. How easy it would be to swerve and be done with it.

Reactions: Fktw0rld
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
I plan on using CO as well, can you go into a bit more detail on how to be successful is doing so? I plan on running a car in a closed garage. Any tips would be appreciated.
modern cars have CO emissions tenfold lower than had cars of pre-catalytic converter era. as example, emissions from of old cars were 6% of exhaust volume now it's just 0,6%. and
with my possibly incorrect calculations one gallon of benzine burned by old card gives 156g of CO per gallon of gasoline. which equals 7 moles of CO. it's 156 liters of the gas, ideal lethal dose of CO from range of lethal doses is 10,000ppm(death in several minutes during exposure) or 1% of a space volume. 1% of a room of 22.4m3 is 224L, so you need to use two gallons of benzene to reach this concentration(roughly, two gallons give 312L~). while using modern cars you need tenfold times more benzene to obtain this result, and it's even harder with more modern cars having more elaborated safety systems, so i don't think it will work unless you care made in the 50-80s. or passing exhaust fumes directly in an oxygen mask which i advice against(lung burns)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: allthebrightplaces, Antiquated and Sick of it all
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
SN with a dash of tourniquet or "night night." SN is quick and easy, tons of success cases over failed attempts, failed mostly because help was called when panic set in. And tourniquet immediately after consumption because I've totally blacked out due to neck compression quite a few times and have experienced how fast, painless and peaceful it is. Literally within 5 to 10 seconds, total blackness and sleep.
Can you explain how to make a tourniquet?

Reactions: Sick of it all and Fktw0rld
M

mjosjueiowl

Jul 15, 2022
Where did you read the 30 min to an hour? 😆

Dr Raj in the documentary "How to kill a human being" says 1 minute after consciousness is lost.
The PPeH says 5-10 mins.
The Final Exit says 5 mins.
I have read other sources say 3-5 mins max.
1 hour sounds like a joke.
At 8% oxygen in confined spaces:
<4 mins recovery possible with proper treatment
6 mins 50% fatal
8 mins 100% fatal
( See
HAZARDS OF CONFINED SPACES
on NIH.gov )

Last edited:
Reactions: Sick of it all and GasMonkey
A

allthebrightplaces

Feb 21, 2022
modern cars have CO emissions tenfold lower than had cars of pre-catalytic converter era. as example, emissions from of old cars were 6% of exhaust volume now it's just 0,6%. and
with my possibly incorrect calculations one gallon of benzine burned by old card gives 156g of CO per gallon of gasoline. which equals 7 moles of CO. it's 156 liters of the gas, ideal lethal dose of CO from range of lethal doses is 10,000ppm(death in several minutes during exposure) or 1% of a space volume. 1% of a room of 22.4m3 is 224L, so you need to use two gallons of benzene to reach this concentration(roughly, two gallons give 312L~). while using modern cars you need tenfold times more benzene to obtain this result, and it's even harder with more modern having more elaborated safety systems, so i don't think it will work unless you care made in the 50-80s. or passing exhaust fumes directly in an oxygen mask which i advice against(lung burns)
the car i was planning on using is a 2005 Camry. I understand your calculations, but I've read many articles about accidental CO death from car running in garage. I plan on doing a test run with a CO meter that i bought first to detect how high the CO levels get and in what time frame. If that fails, I also recently purchased Sn so that's also an option. How do you plan on using CO to ctb? and is it non lethal and does it just take longer before it becomes lethal?

S

Starry Starry

Aug 22, 2022
I tried this last year, gave up on food only, started as an intermitten fasting. Slow pain; hunger+anger; got so skinny
I think it is a good prep both physically and mentally to ctb on another method but so hard on its own, i just ditched it and started eating.
I have a back-up plan of carbon monoxide, but I'm 100 % sure I'll be able to do this. I'll keep you all up to date and let you know what it's like.

B

BittersweetSymphony

Dec 1, 2021
Partial hanging (the method used by Kate Spade, Robin Williams, Chris Cornell, Michael Hutchence, and many other of your favorite celebrities) because it's painless and easily available anywhere you have a sturdy fixture and something to tie it to. A lot of people are afraid of it because they think it's like holding your breath until you die. It actually kills you by restricting blood flow to your brain. I used to do mixed martial arts and I got choked unconscious a couple of times. I would have died if the other guy didn't let go. There is no pain. You just feel pressure build up in your head for maybe 10 seconds and then you're out. Actually, not only is it not painful, but some people do it as a sexual activity (how that works, I have no idea) and accidentally kill themselves, like the actor David Carradine.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, missingpeace, niiina and 1 other person
Sun_

Sun_

Jul 4, 2022
Yo estoy entre el sn o ahogarme.Sino no consigo el sn decidiría ahogarme

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sick of it all, ultrasharpy123456 and Fktw0rld
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
the car i was planning on using is a 2005 Camry. I understand your calculations, but I've read many articles about accidental CO death from car running in garage. I plan on doing a test run with a CO meter that i bought first to detect how high the CO levels get and in what time frame. If that fails, I also recently purchased Sn so that's also an option. How do you plan on using CO to ctb? and is it non lethal and does it just take longer before it becomes lethal?
in PPeH was said that CO meters can be gauged to detect much higher concentrations than allowed by default manufacture setting kinda up to 10k ppm. but it's made with a specific model of detectors, so i dunno if it's applicable for random meters with 1-2k detection limits. also i dunno if it's safe, im warning in advance but it's possible to disable cat.converter as it's just a device located before a tailpipe with its action based on passage gases through catalyst bedding intended only for full oxidation exhausts and perform no other functions but car with electronics can complicate things and detect it causing ceasing of engine operation w/ disabled cat.converter. you may better research this in google.
i plant to lit charcoals on backyard and let it stay until smouldering and no flames coming then bring it in my room, seal openings of insides w/ sheeting and drug up myself and die while unconscious. i may perform tests w/ CO detectors before doing so
all CO concentrations are lethal, i read that on cosmic stations they have system for endogenous CO elimination as stuff can auto-poison themselves in a closed space. it's just matter of time before lethal outcome comes, at low low concentration death happens after much longer periods than for higher, in order reach lethal concentration in your blood you need to inhale a required dose, concentration of the gas is just how much of CO you inhaling per breath and there's acts inverse proportion of concentration to time to death

Last edited:
Reactions: Sick of it all and allthebrightplaces
A

allthebrightplaces

Feb 21, 2022
in PPeH was said that CO meters can be gauged to detect much higher concentrations than allowed by default manufacture setting kinda up to 10k ppm. but it's made with a specific model of detectors, so i dunno if it's applicable for random meters with 1-2k detection limits. also i dunno if it's safe, im warning in advance but it's possible to disable cat.converter as it's just a device located before a tailpipe with its action based on passage gases through catalyst bedding intended only for full oxidation exhausts and perform no other functions but car with electronics can complicate things and detect it causing ceasing of engine operation w/ disabled cat.converter. you may better research this in google.
i plant to lit charcoals on backyard and let it stay until smouldering and no flames coming then bring it in my room, seal openings of insides w/ sheeting and drug up myself and die while unconscious. i may perform tests w/ CO detectors before doing so
Understood, I will exercise caution with the test. And look into other methods in case of failure. thanks.

S

Sick of it all

Aug 17, 2022
That is my old post asking how to make one that no one answered 🫤
Yea I should have read the post instead of just posting it here. My bad. I know I have seen posts on here about this method.

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Can you explain how to make a tourniquet?
I'm not sure if it's allowed and I don't want to get my account banned for giving specifics on methods. But there is a resource page fully dedicated to the tourniquet method. I started with that. Then realized I was just complicating it by doing so much research because it's just a tourniquet. So I grabbed a belt, like the cheap fabric ones that come free with shorts sometimes. Tied 2 knots where I can insert something to twist with. And that was it.

When I first started doing it, it was leaving nasty lines around my neck that was raising eyebrows. So I figured I'd roll up 2 socks and place them over the spots I need heavier pressure and boom! Good to go.
Hey, @NeverEndingPain. I'm sorry. I'm new here. I would have responded for sure.

Last edited:
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
there's a shoelace method I'm going to try. the guy named, "Troonatnoor" who made the post said it was fool proof. It's on page six. I also included a guide on how to do it with the shoelace method. It probably works better with a harder, rounder shoelace like the guy has in his e-book than a softer shoelace.

Attachments

• new-pdf-to-replace-wordpress-etc-optimal-euthenasia-strategy-and-device carotid artery korean ...pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • home made tourniquet.png
    home made tourniquet.png
    302.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: ScoreCard and lifeisbutadream
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
SN
Moro no Brasil então foi fácil conseguir, além de ter um bom preço.
O método me parece relativamente pacífico, comparado aos outros que tinha em mente como enforcamento e salto.
também moro no Brasil e escolhi SN. aqui é barato e fácil de conseguir

Reactions: Astronauta
S

Sick of it all

Aug 17, 2022
I appreciate everyone chiming in on this thread

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Man I don't understand. i thought you wanted to fly somewhere with someone to ctb, i let it go at first but its making me wonder. it's funny i keep seeing you pop up and your issues are all the same as mine
Sorry for not getting back to you. I have been very preoccupied and scared about my cbt. Truthfully you are just too young for me to be comfortable with it. Plus I want to leave sooner than I thought I would be leaving. Hope you find what you're looking for. Best wishes.x

Reactions: purella and Sick of it all
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
My method is Nitrogen SCBA.

After years researching methods, I have no doubts that it is the absolute best CTB method when every variable is computed:

▪ Reliability: The industry standard to breath a gas from a cylinder while being completely isolated from the external gas. Technology with decades of improvements/engineering behind it. Used daily by thousands of workers.

▪ Speed: Very fast (~5 minutes).

▪ Peacefullness: Completely painless.

▪ Availability: You can buy everything 100% legally online. Zero legal issues.

• Informative
Reactions: Justnotme and Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

Aug 17, 2022
Bumping because I can.

Reactions: Hope:-)
R

ripmylove

Aug 16, 2022
Gas failed for me, always felt like I was suffocating and ripped the bag off.

Nn method didn't work for me, my neck is too muscly

Jumping is too hard, and I don't want to lie at the bottom in agony CO is nasty, dangerous and awkward.

Hanging will be horrible for same reason as NN.

Can't get a gun in this country.

Drowning is horrible

Can't get morphine or heroin

So next I'll try nembutal, and if that fails, SN. If they fail then I'll just have to jump
Can u explain to me why co is nasty? I plan on using this method. Wdym nasty ughh ?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Can u explain to me why co is nasty? I plan on using this method. Wdym nasty ughh ?
A fire produces other gases that are uncomfortable to breathe. Plus a fire indoors is kinda dangerous, especially if you pass out cos who wants the building to burn down?