• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
New game plus. I get to go again but can tweak things or use new knowledge. Something fun.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Can you figure out your past life or if you have any negative karma? Btw, do people get reborn as animals or as other nonhuman entities (hungry ghost or in hell)? My uncle said that if I don't become a better person, then I'll be reborn as an animal in my next life. He said that you have to do good deeds, help people, and make other people happy, as that is the meaning of life. My grandma also told me to do good deeds and accumulate merit, that way I can have a better rebirth in the next life. What do you think? Can people really be reborn as animals, hungry ghosts and into the hell realm?
Well, astrology also contains some information about the effects of past lives, for example "north node" is a karmic lesson during this life. It would be interesting to take a look at your calendar, if I'm able to find it.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Well, astrology also contains some information about the effects of past lives, for example "north node" is a karmic lesson during this life. It would be interesting to take a look at your calendar, if I'm able to find it.
My north node is in Cancer in the 12th house. I just tagged you in a comment about my chart. Thanks so much!

Reactions: Mirrory Me
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
Sorry I saw this post as I was typing a question. The part of NDE afterlife about love always gets me so id probably choose that. Just the fact that they actually got to FEEL immense love like that in their entire being is🥹. I cried. Luckily in my religion there is great love. Also I quite like the idea of a reincarnation option just once as a non-suffering person. It doesnt seem like its an option for my religion though. Also I realized i need to control my urge to blab about the afterlife cause maybe its misplaced. Most peoples #1 hope here seems to be nothingness and are disturbed by anything else which I dont want to put people through :/

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
My ideal afterlife would be just dissolving into nothingness.

Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
My ideal afterlife would either be:

1- Absolute nothingness; I want my death to be a sort of eternal sleep.
2-An ideal world, where I have friends, a loving family and where everyday is fun! Also would be cool if magic existed there and we lived in a forest/small village.
3- I would wish to be some sort of spirit, just watching over nature or empty places.

Also im none of them I would like to remember my past life, it would bring me too much pain...

Reactions: latte art
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
inanimate object or the void. if matter can't be destroyed then i guess i'm along for the ride of energy transferal until i reach where i'm headed next to be a head with thoughts like this.

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
Win arguments against God.
Me? It seems like if you talk about it here it makes people uncomfortable and Im not trying to argue, I dont want to argue >< . I do have reasons for believing, i was an atheist once too. I mean I did believe with faith first because i needed a rock but god has certain ways of grabbing on to you after that apparently. I think there must be SOME form of afterlife but unfortunately my memory isnt good enough to juggle everything that happened around me and figure it out. My only hope is that people are real, even though sometimes i am slightly okay if they arent. Im not trying to convince people, i just like to talk about it because i genuinely love everything about it. From the love to the idea of a relationship with someone that good and its just amazing to me. I dont deserve it but that makes me even more in awe. Its inspirational to me, and makes me want to be like him before cbt or whatever. evidence will never be enough probably, we cant know everything thats happening in the world so there will always be a what if. I personally rely on faith and evidence rn. But im honestly not trying to convince people i just liked to talk about it. Im not strong enough to convince people.

Reactions: xinino
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
This is a v interesting question. It could be literally anything, so I'm not sure that I would want it to be nothing, but just give me something different. Something I couldn't comprehend right now would be cool.