• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would be in the Harry Potter world and attending Hogwarts. I would love it if magic were real; I would love to learn about it and all the different types: potions, transfiguration, charms, DADA, etc. The Harry Potter world seems much more interesting and fun than this reality. This reality is so boring and depressing.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Mine would be a world where I live by myself in a room, can be on whatever social media I want, play any video games I want etc. and never have to deal with people ever again, can enjoy whatever good foods and drinks I want, I can feel no negative emotions and I have magic and can get whatever I want for free.

Tbh, knowing I most likely won't be able to have fun in actual afterlife is probably what holds me back the most.
Ohh and I can go outside whenever I want and be with any kinds of animals, even imaginary ones whenever I want.
Watch me ride my pegasus, HAHA XD

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I only wish for eternal nothingness, that is ideal to me, the thought of being permanently unconscious is so beautiful. Any kind of existence is unnecessary and undesirable to me, I only wish for the eternal absence of existence, I see it as better that this existence is completely forgotten about.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Permanent non existence. I can't think of anything else that I want. Maybe there's some sort of fictional imagination that I'd want to be in but, no matter how good it is, it still can't be better than permanent non existence

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Anything that is fictional/unattainable in this universe for me maybe finding magical love or some other type of romance that is impossible for me in this type body/mind of reality. But I also wouldn't mind just sleeping for eternity tbh.

Reactions: igl00 and Catch-22
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I want to be able to continue watching what other people do on earth. Not be in heaven, nor hell, nor the inbetween. Just observing people. I wish I could do that now, but one's presence causes an impact that influences the end results much like the double-slit experiment in physics. I want to witness the end of the universe. See until there's nothing left to see, then fade out of existence.

But we're forced to keep rebirthing until we reach moksha which sucks.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I want to be able to continue watching what other people do on earth. Not be in heaven, nor hell, nor the inbetween. Just observing people. I wish I could do that now, but one's presence causes an impact that influences the end results much like the double-slit experiment in physics. I want to witness the end of the universe. See until there's nothing left to see, then fade out of existence.

I wish I could do that too. I rly want to see what happens after I die bc I'm a super curious person by nature, and it would be interesting to know if people rly cared or not. I'd also love to see it hopefully ruin my psychiatrist and other ppl who did me wrong as well. Wish I could even talk to them, especially my psychatrist, and be like "See, I told you bitch!" XD Although I'd like to be invisible to them so that they'll think they're going insane lol. I'd mess with my psychiatrist so much, you have no idea XD

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Same. I've always felt more like an observer rather than a participant in life. I wish I could just sit back and observe while other people live life. How and why are we forced to keep rebirthing? Are we tricked into it? What if you say no and refuse? What would happen then? How do you reach moksha?

Last edited:
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
How and why are we forced to keep rebirthing? Are you like tricked into it? What if you say no and refuse? What would happen then? How do you reach moksha?
I'm a practicing Mahayana Buddhist. You are not tricked into it. You cannot say yes or no if you're not yet enlightened. You are forced to keep rebirthing until you reach nirvana ('enlightenment', for lack of better word). Then you can decide whether you wish for parinirvana (which is moksha, freedom from samsara and you never rebirth again), or you can decide to rebirth and live life as a bodhisattva, which allows one to be like a saviour; their selfless postponement of their own parinirvana for the sake of others enables them to engage in "merit transfer"--bestowing of the teachings of Buddhism so that others can help be guided on the path to nirvana. The way to nirvana is a deep one that I could not describe in a single post. It involves the Eightfold Path. This website is a good starting point if you're interested. It is helping tame some of my unfriendly disdain for myself. Made me less of an enemy to myself... more of a friend to which we work through life's issues together. https://spice.fsi.stanford.edu/docs/introduction_to_buddhism

Everyone has their own way of dealing with the fact that we suffer... I am a logical person but it hurt too much to know that life has no reason for this suffering; it simply is. So I turned to Buddhism to help me cope with it. Regardless of whether or not there is a god.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm a practicing Mahayana Buddhist. You are not tricked into it. You cannot say yes or no if you're not yet enlightened. You are forced to keep rebirthing until you reach nirvana ('enlightenment', for lack of better word). Then you can decide whether you wish for parinirvana (which is moksha, freedom from samsara and you never rebirth again), or you can decide to rebirth and live life as a bodhisattva, which allows one to be like a saviour; their selfless postponement of their own parinirvana for the sake of others enables them to engage in "merit transfer"--bestowing of the teachings of Buddhism so that others can help be guided on the path to nirvana. The way to nirvana is a deep one that I could not describe in a single post. It involves the Eightfold Path. This website is a good starting point if you're interested. It is helping tame some of my unfriendly disdain for myself. Made me less of an enemy to myself... more of a friend to which we work through life's issues together. https://spice.fsi.stanford.edu/docs/introduction_to_buddhism

Everyone has their own way of dealing with the fact that we suffer... I am a logical person but it hurt too much to know that life has no reason for this suffering; it simply is. So I turned to Buddhism to help me cope with it. Regardless of whether or not there is a god.
Can you figure out your past life or if you have any negative karma? Btw, do people get reborn as animals or as other nonhuman entities (hungry ghost or in hell)? My uncle said that if I don't become a better person, then I'll be reborn as an animal in my next life. He said that you have to do good deeds, help people, and make other people happy, as that is the meaning of life. My grandma also told me to do good deeds and accumulate merit, that way I can have a better rebirth in the next life. What do you think? Can people really be reborn as animals, hungry ghosts and into the hell realm?

Last edited:
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Can you figure out your past life or if you any negative karma? Btw, do people get reborn as animals or as other nonhuman entities (hungry ghost or in hell)? My uncle said that if I don't become a better person, then I'll be reborn as an animal in my next life. He said that you have to do good deeds and help people as that is the meaning of life. My grandma also told me to do good deeds and accumulate merit, that way I can have a better rebirth in the next life. What do you think? Can people really be reborn as animals, hungry ghosts and into the hell realm?
Bodhisattvas are able to remember who they once were. Children are identified by many rigorous testing that leaves chance/coincidence at the front door. The child will speak of a past life, things they shouldn't know, at a young age. At least with regards to Buddhists, there's no real gain for claiming your child is a bodhisattva, compared to situations such as Indians claiming their child is the reincarnation of a wealthy person (in which the family of the wealthy individual is expected to give them money or something... in Jainism it might be expected).

With regards to animal rebirth: Yes. If you intentionally go against the Eightfold path, you're more likely to be reborn as an animal (but it's not absolute, thankfully).

In Buddhism, you can burn off negative karma through good deeds. Negative karma is only built off intentionally bad things, not accidents (Jainism says you'll accrue bad karma even if you didn't intend to harm). In Buddhism, you may or may not be able to remember things in your past (if you haven't yet achieved nirvana). Sometimes, it might be better not to remember...... Despite the hell of this life, I hope I remember some of it to be able to appreciate what I have in the next one.... I hope I am reborn into an animal so I can make up for the horrible treatment I gave to animals when I was a preteen. I deserve it.

• Informative
Reactions: Camper and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Bodhisattvas are able to remember who they once were. Children are identified by many rigorous testing that leaves chance/coincidence at the front door. The child will speak of a past life, things they shouldn't know, at a young age. At least with regards to Buddhists, there's no real gain for claiming your child is a bodhisattva, compared to situations such as Indians claiming their child is the reincarnation of a wealthy person (in which the family of the wealthy individual is expected to give them money or something... in Jainism it might be expected).

With regards to animal rebirth: Yes. If you intentionally go against the Eightfold path, you're more likely to be reborn as an animal (but it's not absolute, thankfully).

In Buddhism, you can burn off negative karma through good deeds. Negative karma is only built off intentionally bad things, not accidents (Jainism says you'll accrue bad karma even if you didn't intend to harm). In Buddhism, you may or may not be able to remember things in your past (if you haven't yet achieved nirvana). Sometimes, it might be better not to remember...... Despite the hell of this life, I hope I remember some of it to be able to appreciate what I have in the next one.... I hope I am reborn into an animal so I can make up for the horrible treatment I gave to animals when I was a preteen. I deserve it.
Wdym by "you're more likely to be reborn as an animal, but it's not absolute, thankfully?" What exactly determines your circumstances of rebirth in the next life? Like what factors are at play? Just positive and negative karma? Or is there something else involved as well? By the way, how do you remember your past life? I've tried to but I can't…

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Wdym by "but it's not absolute, thankfully?" What determines your circumstances of rebirth in the next life? Like what factors are at play? Just positive and negative karma? By the way, how do you remember your past life? I've tried to but I can't…
If you have a dirty soul because you've done a few bad things, it doesn't mean you'll be reborn into an animal. If you live your entire life horribly, you will. Buddhism grants us room to make mistakes, for we are human, without penalizing us severely such mistakes. Unlike Jainism, which basically forces you to have sex with your mother as a pig and then have sex with your babies if you dare to step on a bug. 🙄

I don't know how you remember your past life if you have not yet reached nirvana. There are curious instances of some people truly showing evidence of rebirth.. Two that come to mind are Shanti Devi and Ryan Hammons.
I could have some skepticism about Shanti Devi, even though it's slim. But Ryan Hammons rebirthed from a little-known individual who didn't have a big job and this was before the days of the internet, so the circumstances in which this little boy could know more than even the sister is infinitesimally small. (Source 1) (Source 2) his parents didn't even know who this person was.

Because of those rebirths, I honestly don't know what determines how someone remembers a past life except for when they've reached nirvana and decided to rebirth. The people that haven't reached nirvana but remembered their past life... Either I've not yet learned this from the sacred texts or they are doing something not even the Buddha himself might have perceived! (or he just didn't teach it because it was too much for his "annoying followers"). The Buddha left out a lot of teachings that Mahayana Buddhism later touched upon that has been documented to have been taught but not written down. >_< Even if one does not ascribe to Buddhism, those reincarnation cases should make everyone pause.

• Informative
Reactions: Camper and sserafim
Spaztism

Spaztism

Sleep Forever
Mar 13, 2023
I'd love to end up in a fantasy world with magic or in a world like Shin Megemi Tensei where I can go rip god a new one with my demon pals (Guess I just want to go on an adventure or something). I used to joke about opening a pizza parlour with a elf wife in the after life based off this series I saw. I also used to joke about going to Gensokyo when I was into playing the Touhou games and the bullet hell genre

C

Camper

Sep 27, 2022
An eternity in any kind of setting sounds hellish. Send me to the void.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I can't have an afterlife. It's hell or nothing.

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
Nothingness. If I get the the courage up to actually ctb, I definitely don't want to wake up to some other fresh hell!!

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
I would be in the Harry Potter world and attending Hogwarts. I would love it if magic were real; I would love to learn about it and all the different types: potions, transfiguration, charms, DADA, etc. The Harry Potter world seems much more interesting and fun than this reality. This reality is so boring and depressing.
Chemistry and physics are real life magic sorry to mention it

Reactions: sserafim