• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
If you've attempted suicide, what method is the most painless, quickest, and has a high success rate?

Obviously if you answer this then you're still alive and you either reached out for help, been found and saved by medical professionals.

For me I prefer ligaturing/ligating but I can never get it right. I've tried partial hanging and it's too painful and doesn't work obviously. I've tried making myself pass out by pressing the carotid arteries...doesn't seem to work

Xxx
Have you checked out this yet?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/

Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
I do, I suffered a anoxic brain injury and nerve palsy among other things. My life is changed forever. I should have added this method is probably reliable enough, but nowhere near SN. You would need lots of time to not be found. I'd recommend 72 hours, and recommend you crush the amitriptyline, I did not. I did not look up methods, I created my own that day. I was not a member of SS. I am far worse off after failing that day. I barely have the use of my left (dominant) hand. I can't feel my left arm or leg. I lost no long term memories but my short term working memory is compromised. I used to speak German fluently but now I can only read it and listen. Russian I spoke somewhat, but now I can only read it, I can only kind of understand it while listening. I am much slower cognitively. It takes full concentration for me to drive a car now, but I used to race cars. I can't write anymore. I had to learn how to walk again. Literally had to learn how to breathe again, it took me a whole week after I woke up to get off the ventilator. Neuro told me I lost about 1/4 of my brain. They can't believe I'm even able to speak or remember my name.
It is horrible. I am so sorry.
I wouldn't worry to much about 50 years down the road. The way things are going the world will be toast by then! :sunglasses:

I treid partial hanging like Anonymouse97 and it hurted like hell, and feel of chooking and rope pressure was horrible too. It was unsustainable. It was the worst phisical feel i have ever felt. So i don't recomend it as a method. There is no way i will use it as method ctb. I dont want to expirience it ever again. I treid passing out by pressure carotid aretry like An... too. I expirienced horrible unsustinable pressure in a head, nose, eyes, loss of vision and hearing, numbed lips, near tottal loss of conscious, at the last second i chagened my mind i and it was worthy. Reason of this was cognitin i got permanent sexual dysfuction from flouxetine (i had completly loss of sexual function in that time) and i was under influence of tubmlr blogs which promote suicide (it was one of main reasons i ended up on flouxetine) , 2 weeks after that my orgasams came back. It was hard to reach it. Horrines never come back like attraction to men and ability to fall in love. And i had had some other aftermats of flouxetine. It was hard at the first months but i accept it and lived well. Then my chemical brain damage was worsen a lot 2 times and so i am here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
Suicide by jumping sounds fun, always wanted to try poor men's bungee jump.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I would check out hannahb's suggested method. It contains ample data to support case for full suspension. This is the method i will employ. Her well researched article leaves nothing to chance, even down to the knot's position.

K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
almost everyone's favorate is Nembutal, but given its accessibility, I have decided towards CO poisoning by charcoal + sleeping pill in my car

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Full suspension hanging is the way to go. Fortunately, I live with no one so the risk of discovery is minimized. I do have a tenant, but she works full time. If I start early enough, I will be finished well before she returns home. The charcoal method is very interesting, however.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Yew poisoning would be most ideal for me, but since I can't access it right now, I'll settle with my cerberin cocktail.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
I have to go with OD'ing. It's about as peaceful as you could possibly get. For me it was a moment of the most extraordinary feeling of peace and then absolutely nothing. I officially died but was found and put on life support for 3 days. They were shocked I didn't have any brain damage, in fact they expected me to be a vegetable.

As that option is no longer available, I'm going with the SN method hopefully. I've thought about inert gases but there were too many failed attempts for my liking.

If the SN doesn't show up in time then I have no other decent option other than tricyclics.

So please wish me luck :)

• Love
Reactions: fent_dnm27 and Wrennie
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Favorite method I've tried is still SN. I don't recommend hypothermia that is painful and takes infinitely too long. I wish N or F was easier to obtain though so people didn't have to use SN at all.
Hi there. I am new to the community. May I ask what is SN, N and F? I've seen this being thrown around in almost every post in my first day. May I know what it is? Thanks.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
My method of choice would be the Rebreather, or exit via Nitrogen gas. I wish I had the knowhow to construct my own.

Reactions: profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
My method of choice would be the Rebreather
As you know, @Wrennie, I listen to all the PPH podcasts. They've been very "bullish" about the Rebreather... but haven't said anything in several months. But, I'm monitoring it for that topic (partly 'cuz I know you're interested)... Will let you know if anything is said...
or exit via Nitrogen gas. I wish I had the knowhow to construct my own.
Here's a really good overview (below... but there is one ~typo where "hydrogen" is mentioned — but it's helium, nitrogen, or argon that are the "inert" gases: hydrogen gas is explosive).

It's not super-hard for someone of your intelligence.

I also really recommend reading both the "Five Last Acts" book and the PPeH.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-cylinder-regulator-general-refresher-summary.30657/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie