S

stilldreaming

Student
Aug 30, 2021
That sounds healthy. I stay up on chat and surfing. Which I hate and I'm opposed to in principle. But, see: self-sabotage. I hate it. I wish I would just turn it off and turn off the lights and at least try to sleep.

This may help. It sounds like snake oil, but there are scientific papers proving its effectiveness, tons of people swear by it, and it works for me, too. Some of the best binaural beats (you don't even hear them, they're worked into the music, this company pioneered them 50 years ago).

- https://info.monroeinstitute.org/get-expand-app
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hemisync.hemisyncflow

App is a little clunky, but the difference is in the audio files. Calms me down and knocks me out in 10 min.
Oh thank you for the suggestions, I will check them out tomorrow. Pretty tired now so off to get ready for bed, hopefully I can go to sleep pretty quickly but if not there's my book. oh and my little kitty friend, I just heard him come inside, so he'll need lots of pets đź’—

Thanks again!

Reactions: membo
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
straight razor blades, they heal fairly quick enough and i use a fresh razor each time since i buy em in boxes of a 100.

Reactions: membo
loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
i like glass. broken cups, mirrors, etc.

plasticbomb

plasticbomb

Aug 15, 2023
I usually will punch myself in the face with motorcycle gloves on. I also like razor blades, large knives, or stabbing in the arm with diabetic needles.

bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
eyebrow razors, and double edged razors. Reason being that they can get to the deeper layers faster. Doing multiple swipes is fun for the pain, but it can be discouraging as well, and if you don't do enough damage then, at least to me, it can make my issues worst because i feel like i'm not doing bad enough to even qualify harming myself.

Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
My kind of sh is starve for a while, sleep very less mostly and talk/meet whit people they dont like me or try to milk every penny or good deed out of me. And I smoke a lot too die faster. Smoking is the only socialy acceptet long time suicid

As a teenie I used a Razorblade too. But thats gave me more problems than it solved...