• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I have a bit of trouble determining if something is mainstream or not, I mean there are some series that were popular but obviously have been somewhat forgotten and other like Gundam that everyone knows about but there are really fewer people who immerse themselves in the franchise.

My favorites are Pandora Hearts, Samurai Champloo, Fuuto Pi, Samurai Flamenco and Sakamichi no Apollon, I have actually read much more manga than seen anime and there my answer is clear, Kokou no Hito (The Climber) and Trigun.

HyperdimensionLoser

HyperdimensionLoser

sleepy forever
Apr 29, 2023
Steins;gate seems to be a little more popular nowadays so if I were to go a bit more obscure I'd say Little Busters. I liked the visual novel more though, would reccomend reading that over watching the anime.

Chosen Undead

Chosen Undead

May 10, 2023
Monster, Steins;gate, Clannad, Penguindrum

I don't know anyone irl who's even heard of them, but they are somewhat popular in the anime community which is where I frequent. (not really Penguindrum though)

animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
Death parade , it's so underrated and a 10/10 show

Reactions: SCDLKD
SCDLKD

SCDLKD

May 29, 2023
Here are some:

Golden Kamuy
Zombie Land Saga
Death Parade
Sorcerers Hunters
The Great Pretender
Breadwinner
Black Lagoon, Devilman Crybaby(??)
Idk if the last ones are mainstream or not

Mechanical Dance

Mechanical Dance

"I'm a monstrosity. An abomination."
May 28, 2023
Fooly Cooly/FLCL is one of my favorites, Serial Experiments Lain is very good too, but I think that one is a bit more mainstream

Reactions: SCDLKD