Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Finding the remotest place in Scotland may be a nice lock sitting out side looking at a perfect sunrise. Then slipping away fall a sleep and die and no one finds my body just left to rot on peace and quiet.

Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Go alone to a deserted desert and have with me a bomb that obliterates everything in a 100 meters (~330ft) radius. When I ignited it it would be surefire instantaneous death.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Instant vaporization Hiroshima style.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
something like "debreather" if this device view the light some day without any bugs in their design, suggest me a very peaceful path to leave the world

LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
I wish there was a switch I can simply press to end my life immediately

Reactions: freaktech
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
This might sound really f-ed up, but I've been fantasizing for years about killing myself by either a gunshot to the head, or by hanging, because the aftermath looks awful, and makes me feel like I got the last word, in the sense that I'm "showing" all the people who never took me seriously how much I suffered in life. Idk.

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
To be disassembled by a Star Trek Enterprise transporter malfunction. Think about it. Should be no pain right?

Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
Drift away in space while oxygen slowly runs out

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Dying while sleeping.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
my dream method is the one i will eventually be doing

the helium hood method. i was born with breathing complications and could've died then, so there's a dark beauty to completing that ending.

• Love
Reactions: freaktech