• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Frank

Aug 22, 2019
Done:either dating a girl out of boredom or wiping my shoes (after i stepped on something) on an autistic 12 year old because he didn't want to give me a napkin

Said:Called a friend boring simply because she doesnt have the same fked up lifestyle as me shortly before she killed herself

irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
Done: Refused to help someone with calculus. He later failed the exam.

Said: insulted the guy I was playing Heroes of the Storm with by joking about his expressed feelings of loneliness because I thought he was trolling me and told him that it was his behavior rather than physical appearance that drove people away after he accused me of treating him differently after seeing a picture of him accidentally while he was sharing his screen which I actually didn't even see at all. He then removed me from his list of friends and I felt terrible for a while.
I haven't played that game since.
Damn... why did I have to remember that now... I just shouldn't interact with people at all.

Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I smashed my cousins hand in a car door by accident. Feels so bad, I was a stupid clumsy kid. They died. I still think about them.. :/
Threw a box of sewing needles at my little sister, not gonna say what happened after cause we all got abused and it's too specific to my cps case but little sister was ok and it was shitty of me. Tried to get my mom fired by texting her boss weird stuff on her phone early teens.

Also didn't tell my teachers a kid cheated on standardized tests cause I figured private school adults were in on it, just confirmed the answers after the fact. Dumb that they got away w that and just feels unfair and helpless for me, fucking rich kids.

Shhh keep my intentional evil and passive evil secrets internet don't tell nobody.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: irrelevant_string