Apathy's Girl

Apathy's Girl

Student
Jul 20, 2020
A complete stranger walked past me and said, "You'd be pretty if you were makeup."

I also saw one of my best friends from college. The first thing she said to me was, "What happened to you!" (I used to be extremely skinny and now I'm now.)

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Manaaja, waitingforrest and 2 others
thequiet1

thequiet1

Sep 19, 2020
It would have been better if you had died giving you birth
you don't deserve friends because you're not cheerful enough
...and a lot more situations in which I realize I don't belong in here

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, it's_all_a_game and MeltedJello
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That I shouldn't kill myself because I'm important to them because of [insert BS reason here].

Even a lot of the verbal abuse my dad threw at me doesn't compare to these complete lies that I get fed all the time whenever the topic of my CTB even comes up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and MeltedJello
Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
Platitudes are often useless, but most of the time well intentioned. But then there are people who treat people with depression or similar illnesses like shit. What is the worst thing someone said to you, because of your problems in life? What was the most hurtful comment youve ever heard?
Die already! My sister said when i was in a very low point i don't blame her but that broke my heart

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, MeltedJello and 4eyebiped
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Maybe it's a lack of words…
A mother who never said "I love you" or hugged her child. A person that abused and lied and abused and lied and abused and lied.
Maybe it was the LIES.
"I'll help."
Yeah none of them ever fucking did.
And people glorified the abuser(s) and the abuse.
They ignored my screams and pleas for help.
They ignored my boundaries.
They ignored my cries for help and said too bad.
They IGNORED the word STOP.
They screamed in my face and fucked with me.
They lied to "sweep it under the rug".
They stole everything they could and kept stealing.
They did it to make me fucking miserable and then everyone said they get away with it.
They left me empty pocketed, empty hearted, alone, miserable, and repeatedly fucked with.
They wasted my time. They wasted my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, it's_all_a_game and MeltedJello
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
That I was the worst person he ever met . Just this once. The rest is usually customers complaining for which I don't even care.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, DeutscheKartoffel and MeltedJello
RappyMaster

RappyMaster

Nov 16, 2021
"is that the best you can do?"
I tried my best but it wasn't enough

"It was a mistake talking to you"
I tried to help but it wasn't enough

"I would never do those things to you"
They did them because I wasn't enough

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, DeutscheKartoffel and MeltedJello
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
My mother telling me how stupid, fat, ugly, worthless I am and that I would never amount to anything and I would never find anyone to love me.

My son telling me to get the fuck out of his house and never come back.

My ex-husband telling me that if my daughter hadn't been living with me she wouldn't have died.

I think these are the worst but not all - I don't want to bore anyone

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, LionsTigersAndBears, MolinaKeyLime and 2 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
"He is so weak" said my primary school bully,

"Even if you emigrate away, they will never accept you as one of them" said my dad
"You are a traitor." said my dad on another occasion regarding identities/liberty.

I never cared about those people's sideline commentary,
although shocking to hear,

what I care most is to remove myself out of those harmful situations.

I don't need toxic people,
and I don't need tyranny from a communist authoritarian state.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Weeping Garbage Can and Manaaja
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
"Yeah,you are really crazy" "Kill yourself" by my brother "Don't suicide yourself because we could have problems with police,you always brings us problems" by my parents,"We don't want to be with you, you're boring" from school friends....oh there are so many actually...another one by my parents"we knew she was stupid and not smart as his brother"

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Weeping Garbage Can
Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
That my chronic illness turning terminal is all in my head. Not sure how the dumbass who told me that graduated med school

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Weeping Garbage Can
Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Close the world, Open the next.
Oct 12, 2021
"They're waiting for you, Gordon… in the test chamber."

The whole world went to hell that day.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
When I was thirteen, my mother said I was Satan.

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Weeping Garbage Can, Manaaja and 3 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Does online comments count? I know it's pathetic as fuck but sometimes I can't stop myself from thinking about what was said.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, demuic, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
fatefulstillness

fatefulstillness

ghost.
Oct 24, 2021
"You just like to suffer", said by a friend who knew what I was going through. We don't talk anymore.

I wish people knew how to shut their mouths.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic and Weeping Garbage Can
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Platitudes are often useless, but most of the time well intentioned. But then there are people who treat people with depression or similar illnesses like shit. What is the worst thing someone said to you, because of your problems in life? What was the most hurtful comment youve ever heard?
An authority figure I looked up to as a teen told me that if I didn't get my shit together I'd end up a homeless bum. He told me that he worked with homeless people and met many people that were very similar to me on the streets. I know that he meant it well, but I just can't see it that way.I always knew my life would end in the gutter, and him saying that kind of reinforced thatbnotion and turned it into more of a prophecy than a fear.

• Aww..
?

Oct 25, 2021
"I'm glad your brother is dead"
Said by my ex-friend. Who said many horrible things throughout our friendship. She mentioned my brother the last time we spoke, after she realised I was done and cutting ties.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Weeping Garbage Can, Foresight and 1 other person
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Once when I tried to ctb via overdose, after failing my friend who knew about my attempt told me "So this is a cry for help".

It really hurt me and made me feel they see me as an attention seeker. I genuinely wanted to die, but at the time I didn't know that overdose was a crappy method. That's when I realized I was truly alone.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
leave

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
That I don't look human.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Weeping Garbage Can, MrBlue and 1 other person
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
can't really remember, my parents have said a lot of awful things to me throughout the years.

i think i just kind of forget or block out what they have said/say so i can somewhat deal with still having to interact/be around them or something? i don't really understand it but oh well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deleted, Foresight, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
one of my personal favorites was "you're boring and you have no personality. the only good thing about you are your tits" when I was 12 years old, by a friend of a friend who I'd never even really talked to. I don't understand why neurotypicals say autistic people have no empathy when they constantly say shit like this.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Weeping Garbage Can, allesistgut and 2 others
CyberCat95

CyberCat95

Jan 30, 2022
So I have a brain injury from overdosing and once a staff member where I live was talking to my friend who had been threatening to overdose (she did it a lot, it's complicated). But anyway the staff member was like 'oh don't overdose because you'll end up disabled and then you really will want to die' and I was standing there like hello???? Thanks for reminding me how shit my life is lmao

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, allesistgut, Foresight and 1 other person
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
most things humans say dont phase me but once overheard the girls at work laughing at my "prom curls" i was so embarrassed but shortly after learned to properly style my hair. and then i stunted on those hoes lmao

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ringo, allesistgut and 1 other person
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
"Just when I started to put my hopes in you, it turns out you really were a mistake", that's what I was told when my disorder was diagnosed.

• Aww..
Reactions: completely-done, OrcWitch, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Girl at work pointed at me and said to another girl, "is that your friend". Girl #2 says "HELL NO, she's crazy". It was 2018 and I was unstable all the time. I think I'm over it by now but they were pretty mean. Getting diagnosed later on really helped with getting over it because I was very ashamed of myself for being unable to keep it together back then.

Not related to me being mentally ill but prior to any of my crazy breakdowns I was standing 20 feet away from girl #2, talking to a few other women there. I was putting tags on clothes and just doing my job. The three of them were going to go to a bar together, and one of them says something like "Oh maybe [OrcWitch] could come?". I remember feeling shocked and perked up because I didn't have any friends online or irl back then. Then one of the other women went "yeah... we'll see about that..." and giggled with this sarcastic tone. That hurt my feelings a lot. I am fortunate to have a few friends now who are nice people.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ringo, Crazy4u and NumbItAll
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
That I'm rude. Mostly at work, cause they have no idea how my mind is. Doesn't affect me.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Girl at work pointed at me and said to another girl, "is that your friend". Girl #2 says "HELL NO, she's crazy". It was 2018 and I was unstable all the time. I think I'm over it by now but they were pretty mean. Getting diagnosed later on really helped with getting over it because I was very ashamed of myself for being unable to keep it together back then.

Not related to me being mentally ill but prior to any of my crazy breakdowns I was standing 20 feet away from girl #2, talking to a few other women there. I was putting tags on clothes and just doing my job. The three of them were going to go to a bar together, and one of them says something like "Oh maybe [OrcWitch] could come?". I remember feeling shocked and perked up because I didn't have any friends online or irl back then. Then one of the other women went "yeah... we'll see about that..." and giggled with this sarcastic tone. That hurt my feelings a lot. I am fortunate to have a few friends now who are nice people.
similar scenarios happens to me when I was I child.