trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
to me that seems like the most beautiful and warm thing to say in the whole world...but I can see how to hear that given how you feel could be v.painful! was it yr mother that passed to suicide?

I can see your perspective as well. It's just that I feel like an utter failure for not being able to bring forth anything good, not even a lack of sadness. Yes, it was my mother, three months ago...

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I can see your perspective as well. It's just that I feel like an utter failure for not being able to bring forth anything good, not even a lack of sadness. Yes, it was my mother, three months ago...
Im so sorry- that must be a huge part to who you are feeling now no? that very recent...I hope it does not sound patronising to ask if you have had any grief counselling or a support group for people that have lost people to suicide?- it must be strange dichotomy to be on here...and try and cope with yr recent loss

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Im so sorry- that must be a huge part to who you are feeling now no? that very recent...I hope it does not sound patronising to ask if you have had any grief counselling or a support group for people that have lost people to suicide?- it must be strange dichotomy to be on here...and try and cope with yr recent loss

No, I haven't been, just regular therapy... but I wanted to ctb even before what happened... I just wish I had found SS back then

• Hugs
SeuloM

SeuloM

Nov 6, 2019
The worst thing anyone said to me was that I wasn't enough. And that came from myself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and BeautifulMosaics
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
"You're not fit for human company." From a girlfriend in her farewell voice message. What makes it worst is that she was right.
over heading people calling me weird and strange at work. still hurts :-(
"The more they hate us, the greater is our honor."

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Maybe not that terrible but I remember getting into an argument with my mom about 15 years ago. And at one point she said "well we never really talk about what a basically crap person you are." That always stuck with me. It's pretty messed up when your parents can't keep themselves in check.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, it's_all_a_game, Shadowplay and 1 other person
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Lots of stuff.. from saying that im being manipulative to saying that i sexually harassed on whatsapp to someone who i met when was a cashier that became friends n ended up saying to me that he pretty much has nothing to gain from staying friends with me n all that ,oh well :/

• Aww..
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
My ex-dating said to me: "no is no, it's over," and also she never really loved me and I don't do anything all day (it's almost true) so after that I decided ctb...

• Aww..
Harriet

Harriet

Nov 24, 2021
My eldest child said to me 'I wish I had a mum I could look up to' and that just broke part of me which can never be mended.

• Aww..
Reactions: deleted, Weeping Garbage Can, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I only remember 2 things that stuck with me. First, was when someone back in jr.high told me "you're so stupid" for accidentally spilling his drink. Second, is that my dad usually always says "what's wrong with you" in a tone of voice that always hurt me. He said this to me when I accidentally had a minor car accident, whenever I cried in front of him, and sometimes when he gets angry with me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Silenos, motel rooms and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not tell anyone about wanting to die. I keep everything to myself. My problems do not concern anyone else. I see it as better to stay quiet. There is no words that I ever want to hear. Keeping quiet means that nobody can say anything that can upset me. People can be cruel.

• Hugs
sasshimi

sasshimi

david lynched me
Aug 20, 2019
"You make it hard to love you."
- an ex

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: completely-done and Weeping Garbage Can
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Something a doctor, psychiatrist or parent or relative or friend has said. So many people "in power" have said and done so many bad things to me. Can't pick a single person or a single thing.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Weeping Garbage Can
sleepisanescape

sleepisanescape

Dec 30, 2020
Can't remember the exact words but my father told me I was lying and didn't believe me when I finally got the courage to tell him I was raped by my brother at 7. I was around 10 years old. What 10 year old would lie about that?

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, it's_all_a_game, MeltedJello and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
My father was fond of repeating that I would never forget him (& what he did to me by molesting me), & he was right.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Silenos, sleepisanescape and 3 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
"You'll never get there."
—My father

I played MapleStory back when it was popular. My father wasn't very fond of my gaming habits. There was this one day I was pleading with him to give me more time to wrap things up (more specifically to get to Level 30), then out of the blue, he lashed out at me. Sometimes I still hear him say those words in the back of my mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, newave3, MeltedJello and 1 other person
ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
I have a couple that swirl in my head when I get bad.

one was from high school - a girl who was supposedly my friend told me I should live stream my suicide so she could watch and laugh

dad told me he wished he never had kids

another one of my friends told me how I should cut my self along the veins otherwise I was being an attention-whore

there's a couple others but yeah :)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, it's_all_a_game, Silenos and 1 other person
S

Siegfrida

Nov 21, 2021
One of my ex-boyfriends told me when I broke up with him that I am an evil monster who doesn't know what love is, that I have autistic traits and that I have abused him. (it was mostly vice versa :P )

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Silenos
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Platitudes are often useless, but most of the time well intentioned. But then there are people who treat people with depression or similar illnesses like shit. What is the worst thing someone said to you, because of your problems in life? What was the most hurtful comment youve ever heard?
Lies about how I'm "not in trouble" or "how I could be this or that" or how the "system helps people" or how these fuckin stupid crisis lines "care."
Or how fuckin loser cops are there to "help" which they aren't. I hope my sister gets stabbed. She wouldn't help either.
Nobody does. Nobody does. People just ignore me, use me, lie to me, lie about me, throw me back into the street and blame me because of a garbage family,

Oh is that your peepee? Apparently that's all you're fuckin good for.
Heeeeeheeeee.
Like I care. I want to commit suicide.
Leave my dead body on a cops doorstep for revenge.
Tell them to go fuck themselves.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not so sure, but the most ironic and funny at the same time was "you had to grown up". Into the context: "ya people are crazy stupid, i'm crazy stupd as hell, and cause we are all like that you shuld be too, so grow up and accept what i did to you and that you are the same.". That one made my day, that day :)

• Hugs
B

Belljar

Nov 13, 2021
Being called stupid and ugly to my face as a teen by my only friend. I stayed because I was so isolated and thought one day she would stop. She never did and then when I finally avoided her after 2 years she called me insensitive. She's normal and successfull now and doesn't think of the girl she wrecked emotionally. She knew how isolated I was....how I would come home to an empty apt and cUT myself...but she still went in on me terribly. What an evil person.

• Hugs
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
my dad telling me to throw me under a bus when i was 8 years old

• Aww..
  • Wow
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
My best friend like a year ago: You've changed. You only hang out with other people (this wouldn't have hurt me so much.)
And then she said: "You were never there for me, I was always there for you but you never cared." I did care, I wanted to be there for her but she kept pushing me away.
Also someone telling me: I" know you're just doing this for attention. "

• Hugs
Reactions: completely-done, Weeping Garbage Can and Silenos
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Me: at college.
My brother: comes to visit.
My roomate: "Is he deformed as you?"

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Silenos and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Me: at college.
My brother: comes to visit.
My roomate: "Is he deformed as you?"
Sounds like you were sharing room with a horrible person with a deformed mind.

• Hugs
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Sounds like you were sharing room with a horrible person with a deformed mind.
Yep, I was. After I realized what he was, I quickly moved and become indifferent to his words. But still, it's a terrible thing to hear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Callie Arcale
Dreamlike Reality

Dreamlike Reality

Bedhead 💤
Nov 29, 2021
"Did you miss me when I was in the hospital?"

This came from an "ex-boyfriend" who groomed and manipulated me. He lied about spending two weeks in a psychiatric ward before he said this and immediately returned and made sure I knew it was my fault he "tried to die"-- because I didn't "love him enough". It was all a manipulation tactic to make me scared of him dying so I would stay with him and he could keep using me. This is why my own first attempt was at age 11. He was 23 when we were talking. I couldn't have known he was really too conceited to hurt himself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, MeltedJello, seaweaves and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Funnily enough so many things have been "thrown at me" verbally that I stopped taking anything to heart. Nothing matters anymore...probably been called an "ugly/selfish/cripple/spoilt/psycho/whore/asshole" by various people but it doesn't really matter since it only reflects their own insecurities at that particular moment.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, it's_all_a_game, deleted and 2 others
S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
I think I've rather completely lost track of words at this point in life. What sticks with me more than sharp words are the sharp silences

: the things I can see people choosing not to say, the disappearing acts that leave me creating my own words to fill the gaps, to try to guess what that facial expression hides; the hurt of having to create the words yourself, and possibly making them so much worse than they might have meant,but also not really knowing what that first intent was either

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and MeltedJello
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I was walking into a little shop one time with my favorite flower pin, rainbow wig, comically large shoes, red nose, and polka dot suit. Anyway this guy stops me at the counter and says: "We don't allow your kind here. Get your ass out." This shook me to the core. I've started a GoFundMe and a StopTheCoulrophobia.com website after this disgusting incident. Why is this intolerant hatred still going on in this day and age? The fucking nerve of some folks.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, it's_all_a_game and MeltedJello