J

JackisSuffering

Oct 13, 2024
I should be able to get clonazepam but hardly anything else..how the method and drug choice.. tried to find a hotel with one but my ass stuck in limbo suffering even messed it up at that place..dont know how long will I suffer in this limbo of absolute hell..contemplating day and night after the psych abuse done to me that destroyed my life this time for god..fucking evil father won

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
That's not a strong enough drug. Research how people drown and dying in a bathtub from much stronger drugs in a combo of drugs like Aaron Carter or Whitney Houston.

They give people that drug to calm them down. It's not strong enough to knock someone out or for the purpose.

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Welcome to the site. I am sorry things are this awful and misterable for you and can relate to feeling like that.

Regarding drowning in a bathtub, even with a full bottle of clonazepam in your system making you sleepy enough to fall asleep, I recommend looking into other discussions on this topic. Take some time to evaluate the risks of failure and consider whether you truly want to pursue this or if there might be more reliable options to explore: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10]. Also read up from members who had drowning experiences had to say about it: [1][2][3]. Better to be armed with things for your educational purposes.

The body's natural instinct for self-preservation will most likely far outweigh the ability to CTB by drowning in a bathtub. While it is technically possible, just as one could die in an airplane crash or get bitten by a shark, these scenarios are highly unlikely. People do manage to drown, both accidentally and intentionally, but it's not a reliable method. It sounds quite difficult, and even if someone were to lose consciousness, the body will instinctively try to find a way to breathe. I recommend checking out this post about how SI & self-preservation are hardwired into us. Overall, I don't think this method is very feasible, so if you're seriously considering CTB, it would be better to explore other options. Make sure to check out some of the stickied threads!

With whatever you decide, I hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez