• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
My username is named after the piece of music Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary and I chose that profile picture as I see myself in it.

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
Username> My best friend gave it to me cause I used to "cosplay" a Catholic priest in high school, so my best friend is a gamer and he probably made a relevance to some of his games and it resembles my appreciation towards him even though we had an argue and we don't talk anymore.

Profile picture> One day, when my best friend and I were going home from our high school we came across this local hobo lying casually on the side walk clearly drunk. My friend woke him up and had a small talk with him, guy was pretty drunk and talked about his problems we both didn't care about, we gave him some ciggies and I took the opportunity to take the picture as an souvenir from high school and kept it for later as an nostalgic memory. Now I'm just using it on my various accounts on the internet and resemble him as a Shadowpriest that lurks the web. Guy is probably dead by now cause I haven't seen him in ages and wanted to "revive" him through some internet activity.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Nothing crazy.
I love a cool breeze. I'll sit outside for hours to feel it.

I can't remember where I got the picture but it is so beautiful to me.

Lush bright green, the soft glowing light from the setting sun streaming through the trees.
In the distance you can just make out an old bench.
I like to imagine myself sitting on that bench with a blunt and her by my side.
A cool breeze passing by.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
My username comes from Don Quixotes horse
Profile pic is the Outsiders. Can't say I have a reason for it other than I like the show

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I already explained my username elsewhere but my profile picture is a Muppet named Zoot from the Electric Mayhem band. He's the one that plays the saxophone. I actually really enjoyed that show that came out last year on Disney+, The Muppets Mayhem. There's a song on the official album that also felt really apt for my life so that was cool too.

Reactions: breezeboy
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
My original username was a lyric from my favorite song (because the title was already taken), but I changed it because I wanted something shorter, simpler, and more "aesthetic". I decided on sserafim because I like Le Sserafim, as well as seraphim and its meaning (the burning/fiery one).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yuki_03 and Act Two
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My username should be self explanatory (hopefully). As for my profile picture, I originally made it so that it would just be a black screen as it gives a symbol that I don't really have any personality to make it into something that I'm interested in as there isn't much that I'm interested in. Though I decided to change it to express how much I really like the idea of permanent non existence and hence my pfp is what it currently is

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Act Two
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

Feb 8, 2024
my username is from mormonism but it apparently means nothing like the mormons think it means. it apparently means 'the posterity of adam is in trouble'. and well my profile pic kind of reflects me. its the apu frog with one side of his head more defined than the other and a crown on the side that is more defined. that reflects my hell im trapped in where one side of my face and body is more defined than the other and the crown i guess is just symbolic of whatever? idfk. Screenshot 2024 02 09 17 10 44 346

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My username is Latin and it translates: It's better to die.

My avatar text translates: It's better to die than to suffer this.

• Hugs
Reactions: zeevo and rozeske
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
In high school I found (and really enjoyed) jackass, the chaos, the comradery, the lack of fucks to give. I found Steve o relatable in a few ways, and since my name is also Steve, I shortened "Steveo" to "teevo" and still use that username on some services. When I registered for here I changed the T to a Z for this site without any specific reason.

My pfp is something I sketched and got tatted a few years ago. I knew I wanted to design my first tat rather than get something generic and I wanted something funny, so I used the fact that I can't draw to make a really simple rendition of the California flag bc I used to live there.

This threads pretty interesting, I think it's been pretty cool finding out what's behind some of the identities we use on here. Some of yours tell great stories and some communicate something meaningful to you.

imanaya

imanaya

coward
Feb 7, 2024
I'm a big Eva fan. My name is Ayanami spelled backwards.

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
I use the same name for all of my social media accounts it's my middle name, pretty unique and nobody else has it used and wanted something that wouldn't be connected to it so I chose my cats name and random numbers
My pfp I was scrolling for a picture and I saw a gif I had saved and wondered if it would work as a pfp :)

Thx4DFish

Thx4DFish

Swimming with the Fishies 🫧
Feb 29, 2024
I can't use anything I've made anywhere else, so I made one. My PFP is an emoji edit referencing death (obviously), my affinity for the ocean and sea creatures, my character outside here, and my method to CTB: Shallow Water Blackout.

As for my User, it's a reference to my Swan Song: "So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish" from Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy. It's a silly song about dolphins leaving earth but it sums up my feelings.
My Title is an idiom to being drowned.
(Fun fact: the color code is #5eabed)

Last edited:
skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
Username: Skybox is a video game term, the entire playable area is within the skybox and it makes the area seem bigger than it actually is. For me it's more of a joke with my friends about "how good the skybox looks today" as in the actual sky. I love the sky and wish I could experience it from the perspective of a bird or cloud. The quote under my name is from the anime Kino no Tabi and has the same theme

Avatar: Tetsuo from Akira, a character I used to heavily relate to and still kinda do. The hospital scenes are fun

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Didn't want any sort of username that could be traced back to my interests or things my friends know about me so I picked the kind of username that Reddit gives you if you can't think of one yourself.

PFP is Nathan Young from Misfits who I love and I already had his gif saved on my computer lol. Wish I could be as carefree in life as he was to the point of enjoying being immortal.