• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Greetings and much love everyone,

Some of you might have noticed that i often reffer to a certain Extase when i post on this site and so far, i've been pretty vague about who Extase is. The reason is that there is just so much to say about her. She holds a very important place in my heart and i would love it if you took some of your time to read this.

INTRODUCTION

Extase is a fictional character i invented almost entirely from nothing when i was 13, the age where i became suicidal. She is not a person i am attracted to, but rather who i wish i was. Its pretty trick to explain. You could see her as the idealized version of myself, but i dont like that term because we have almost nothing in common. She is completly different from me but at the same time she is a part of me, she is me. Complicated, uh?

Extase has helped me to go through a lot of things, i use her as a coping mechanism. Anytime i feel bad (which is an euphemism for "Anytime my traumas and my depression are consumming my heart) I can just daydream and imagine myself as her. Those are the only moments i truly feel happy, truly feel myself, truly feel free. Just think about it. The only way for me to feel happy is to be Extase. Understand why she is so important to me? The emotion i feel in those moments is very hard to describe and unique, but it is kinda addictive. I've founded out that the best word to qualify this emotion is "extase", a french word that describes a very intense joy and hype that is very pleasing. Hence her name. Not so stupid, is it?

DESCRIPTION

Lets start with the physical aspect. Extase is a tall girl with pretty short white, pure, radiant hair framing her face with strands, long legs and toned abs. I've had two different idea for her eyes, the first, which i used and kept for two years was for her to have eyes color that match her emotions. Deep blue for sadness, sky blue for surprise and fear, yellow for joy and playfullness, green for caring and gentleness, red for anger, pink for love and grey is for when she is neutral or sleeping. The second ideo is the one i decided to keep: one normal brown eye, neutral and almost emotionneless and one pink eye, with a pupil with the form of a 4 branch star that shines with a brigh light especially when she gets excited.
Funnily enough, this eye looks almost exactly like AI Hoshino's (see image) but i invented it before i knew about this anime character. I might even have made it before AI Hoshino was invented. Anyways, so this pink eye is very expressive and sparkling with emotions in contrast with the brown one. Ezr
Extase's appearance is flawless, almost angelic especially with her white hair. I wanted to make her as pure as possible, both in the physical and mental aspect, free from all the crualty of the word and oblivious to the pain that people can experience. She is very pretty and a lot of people likes her.

I've said that Extase has toned abs, but her whole body is fit and muscled without it taking away her feminity. Extase likes to wear oversized sweatshirts and gym shorts, and nothing else. She also hates skirt because she thinks that it is not comfortable.

For the psychological aspect, as i've said extase is extremely innocent and pure, to the point where she is unaware about the concept of romantic feelings. Despite that, she is very affectionnate and gentle, but also playfull and very teasing and particularly likes hugs and cuddling with anyone, without even realizing how beautifull she is. Extase is the definition of a "chill person". She spends most of her time at her home consisting of a huge gaming room and loves her bed. Sometimes she goes out to hang out with her friends, and she is happy like that. Extase hates school and waking up early, and prefers to sleep instead, especially with a friend. Extase has an innate talent for fighting, particularly jiu jitsu (check on google if you dont know what it is) and has insane genetics that makes her stronger than a lot of people despite her not training at all and spending her time eating junk food and drinking sodas while playing video games. She used to be a world class jiu jitsu competitor, a discipline where she transcended the limit of the human through perfect technique. This aspect of her is due to me being fascinated by the martial arts (i've been traing karate and then MMA for years) and i wanted to make her the best at it. Extase also has a particularity. She is able to control the energy almost limitlessly and can do pretty much everything as long as the laws of physics allow it. She only uses her powers to play with them, because she is passionated about space, stars, quasars, etc (one of our common points) and it happens that she creates stars to make them explode in supernovaes, just for fun. This is what happens when you give me too much imagination.

LORE
Extase's story is actually very dark, i won't detail it too much because it triggers some of my own bad memories but it consists mainly of abusive parents, SA, bullying at school and suicidal attempts. Extase was born in a lab, hence her unique features. She became carefree and innocent as a coping mechanism and has forgotten all of those events. So she is all good now. ^-

PLEASE REMEMBER EXTASE

It's been years since extase exists and i've designed, thought about her and daydreamt about me being her for litteral thousands of hours. You can believe me or not, it's up to you. As i've said, it is a coping mechanism for me and i NEED it so i am invested in it. No need to precise that with so much time consecrated to her, her character is way, WAY much deeper than that. I haven't described her past in detail, i havent mentionned all of her features, or talked about all the variants of her i made, about her being in the webtoon Unordinary, about her maid stories, about her alter ego, QUASAR, or her dearest friend, Cecile, her being born in a lab, and so much more.

To be honest, the more i appreciate being Extase and the more the reality is harsh to me. I've planned to ctb soon but when i'll die, no one will be left to remember her. Thats why I wrote this post, so that there is a trace of her left down there, because she is so important to me and i cant bear the thought that she will stop existing with me. Thats why i hope that at least someone will remember her. Have a good night everyone!

-V, A.K.A. Extase

Last edited:
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
That's absolutely fascinating! I wish I could do that sort of stuff in my mind. I will try to remember her. Also, the similar threads section shows a crossed out account talking about Extase, did you have an old account?

Reactions: doormat25

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
That's absolutely fascinating! I wish I could do that sort of stuff in my mind. I will try to remember her. Also, the similar threads section shows a crossed out account talking about Extase, did you have an old account?
Yup, that was my old account. The posts i made at the time would give you a pretty good idea of my mental health at the time. I didnt want to use Extase as a username because i was afraid that some people would recognize me but at the point where im at it doesnt really matter anymore, so voilà! There Extase comes

Reactions: doormat25
bishopxowiki

bishopxowiki

Bishop
Jan 9, 2024
Oh so this is Extase, I tried looking it up but I couldn't find anything relevant. Very interesting

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i also have a fictional character (or an alter ego), he's rui. he is myself in a healthy environment and with a loving social circle. maybe someday ill be him.

ill remember extase

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
That's honestly so lovely.
My coping mechanism was similar in nature but totally different.
At that time I couldn't even tell what was wrong, what was causing me such pain, as such it was impossible for me to imagine a normal future for myself, or an ideal version of myself.
Instead I imagined usually fictional characters I liked or felt some kind of connection to, to accompany me through life.
They were the only ones I could talk to at that time and the only ones that knew who I really was.

To be honest, the more i appreciate being Extase and the more the reality is harsh to me. I've planned to ctb soon but when i'll die, no one will be left to remember her. Thats why I wrote this post, so that there is a trace of her left down there, because she is so important to me and i cant bear the thought that she will stop existing with me. Thats why i hope that at least someone will remember her. Have a good night everyone!
Especially this part resonates strongly with me, in my case it's about myself though, it's the only regret, the only fear I have about dying, that there will be no one that actually knew the true me, I'll disappear without anyone ever having known me.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I love the idea of eye colour being linked to emotion, that's so cool.

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
That's honestly so lovely.
My coping mechanism was similar in nature but totally different.
At that time I couldn't even tell what was wrong, what was causing me such pain, as such it was impossible for me to imagine a normal future for myself, or an ideal version of myself.
Instead I imagined usually fictional characters I liked or felt some kind of connection to, to accompany me through life.
They were the only ones I could talk to at that time and the only ones that knew who I really was.

Especially this part resonates strongly with me, in my case it's about myself though, it's the only regret, the only fear I have about dying, that there will be no one that actually knew the true me, I'll disappear without anyone ever having known me.
Glad to see im not alone ^- take care

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and Kasumi