• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
I'm just curious to hear everybody's takes as I've recently changed my mind on this.

My original method was meant to be SN, but considering how difficult it is to acquire, as well as the stipulations and multiple steps required to increase chances of success, I am heavily reconsidering. It just doesn't seem as reliable to me anymore, especially considering some of my limitations in acquiring materials.

Firearms, on the other hand, seem much more straightforward. I understand why people outside of the States or those with a record of mental health hospital stays might have trouble getting access to one. But for everyone else, particularly people in the US, why choose SN over firearms? It seems to have one of the highest rates of success, and it also doesn't seem as painful as it would be instantaneous. The only downside I can think of is the terrifying ordeal of it all, and SI potentially interfering, but beyond that, it seems very straightforward and lethal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: unhappymortal and Lostandlooking
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Hangin - hard for anyone to stop you, easy to set up. I don't have gun access - that would be best.

Reactions: unhappymortal, everythingblack and xxpinkmoonglitterxx
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I chose SN and hanging, depending on how impulsive it will be. But I'd rather use SN, because it's less dramatic, much more comfortable to me, I think. I'd feel much more anxious about hanging and doing it wrong and with SN I know in details what I need to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: everythingblack
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
All of my research indicates SN is the only method where you die or survive without damage.

Reactions: Loona6546645
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
For me, partial or h2s. I need something fast, painless and extremely reliable.

SN, pentobarbital (N) or other poisons are just too slow and unreliable. I'd either be sick or call an ambulance in a panic.

Failing that, CO seems like a solid method but would need to setup a tent and stuff but you can get instant unpack ones that build themselves these days.

I think the absolute holy grail would be morphine or fentanyl IV. I'm still weighing up. We are so lucky now days with so many quick and peaceful methods, it's hard to pick what's best.

• Hugs
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Partial (or tourniquet) with a plastic bag. But not easy to combine. Otherwise just a plastic bag. I really need smth 100% sure.

• Hugs
xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

There’s escape in escaping
Mar 24, 2023
I have researched so many (some obscure) methods. The most realistic and attainable for me isn't my first or second choice, but I'm learning that it will do just fine. I'm going by partial. I never ever ever wanted to use a firearm. A gun was never the way I wanted to go. That being said, if I had access to a loaded firearm that would do the job I'd be gone already.

• Aww..
C

clara_bow

Jul 7, 2024
Starving I wanna be skinny when I die or something like being crushed because a part of me wants to hear what sound i make when I crunch if we are talking irrational ways to ctb I'd like to be eaten alive by bears that would be the coolest shit ever

Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Euthanasia or assisted suicide because it's guaranteed and no chance of failure or permanent damage. The annoying thing is getting approved for it though. It's a perfect method in theory but hard to obtain and become a reality

Reactions: everythingblack, Sunset Limited and xxpinkmoonglitterxx
xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

There’s escape in escaping
Mar 24, 2023
Starving I wanna be skinny when I die or something like being crushed because a part of me wants to hear what sound i make when I crunch if we are talking irrational ways to ctb I'd like to be eaten alive by bears that would be the coolest shit ever
I've thought about if I lived near the ocean just letting sharks eat me. Jump in the water sans clothes and slice myself open to attract them. I know this is absurd. It's just a dream.

• Wow
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The rationale by which I chose my method are that's cheap, legal, peaceful, deadly, and historically effective.

Reactions: everythingblack and lilmisswbd2cbt
everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
For me, partial or h2s. I need something fast, painless and extremely reliable.

SN, pentobarbital (N) or other poisons are just too slow and unreliable. I'd either be sick or call an ambulance in a panic.

Failing that, CO seems like a solid method but would need to setup a tent and stuff but you can get instant unpack ones that build themselves these days.

I think the absolute holy grail would be morphine or fentanyl IV. I'm still weighing up. We are so lucky now days with so many quick and peaceful methods, it's hard to pick what's best.
Agree with this. The issue is always accessibility with the "best methods" though
I have researched so many (some obscure) methods. The most realistic and attainable for me isn't my first or second choice, but I'm learning that it will do just fine. I'm going by partial. I never ever ever wanted to use a firearm. A gun was never the way I wanted to go. That being said, if I had access to a loaded firearm that would do the job I'd be gone already.
May I ask why you never wanted to go by gun?
Euthanasia or assisted suicide because it's guaranteed and no chance of failure or permanent damage. The annoying thing is getting approved for it though. It's a perfect method in theory but hard to obtain and become a reality
Yes, very hard to obtain legally
I've thought about if I lived near the ocean just letting sharks eat me. Jump in the water sans clothes and slice myself open to attract them. I know this is absurd. It's just a dream.
Sounds painful! Unless you're drugged out of your mind

HangingBlossom

HangingBlossom

Linnéa - Rope Dancer
Jul 13, 2024
I decided to commit suicide by hanging for various reasons:

Even as a little girl, I was in psychological treatment because I kept tying things around my neck. I can't remember myself, but my mother said that once, when I was 6 years old, she found me unconscious and with a blue head in her bedroom. I had taken her blouse from the wardrobe and wrapped it around my neck. I can only remember my mother putting a white blouse on me every Sunday when we went to church and buttoning it up to the top. The collar was far too tight and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Maybe that gave me a mental break.

But it is also a fact that there are many suicides in my environment (neighborhood, relatives, friends, ...) and that hanging is almost the standard method. Even as a child you are told the stories "over coffee and cake". At some point you just believe that it's completely "normal". And if I'm really honest, the idea of dying in a noose with my tongue hanging out somehow excites me. Disturbing but unfortunately true.

After all, hanging, especially complete hanging, is relatively easy to carry out and has a very high probability of ending fatally. Moreover, contrary to its reputation, hanging does not necessarily lead to a slow and painful death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
real

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
SN for it's reliability, deadly even in small and accedental ingestion, ease of execution, can be done in the comfort of a bed, seems fairly peaceful, i can do an overnight fasting so i won't need to be starving to death, eases my mind on how I will be found, i can do it in any hotel room as long as there is a bed, good chance no one would know how to treat me & save me even if I'm found, seems to be a simple to buy chemical here.