• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nullpointer

nullpointer

did my time
Mar 23, 2022
I had a cavity with a swelling nerve that ended up being a root canal. My ex had some spare vicodin from a previous procedure she had done that didn't even help the pain. It took at least a week after the pain started until I could get in to see the dentist. I couldn't afford the crown after the root canal so that tooth just had to be removed. Makes me so goddamn depressed, and it will be so long before I could get implants, if ever.

I still have bad teeth that hurt all the time but it's just not in the budget because I live in a country without universal health care and that doesn't consider dental in the same category as medical lol. This particular subject (teeth, insurance, money) is a bad trigger so I'll shut up now :/

W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
When I was 10 years old, I was diagnosed with severe ulcerative colitis. It's when your intestine has bleeding ulcers. The pain was horrible, especially if you just took a sip of water. Eventually I had my intestine removed. A pain that may have been worse, maybe, are the times I had a toothache. Like "Nullpointer" said, I also don't want to talk about my dental situation, because it is extremely depressing.

Last edited:
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Christ, there are some awful stories here. Thankfully I've never had any major medical issues. I'm very lucky there. The only time I've been in a medical hospital was after an attempt to CTB. I did once get pretty sick when I was younger, but the worst of it was fainting constantly and losing a shit ton of weight until I got better a few weeks later.

nullpointer

nullpointer

did my time
Mar 23, 2022
I did once get pretty sick when I was younger, but the worst of it was fainting constantly and losing a shit ton of weight until I got better a few weeks later.
Maybe not so painful but that does sound kinda scary. Any guesses at what it was? I've been paranoid about parasites lately and this set off the alarm

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Maybe not so painful but that does sound kinda scary. Any guesses at what it was? I've been paranoid about parasites lately and this set off the alarm
I don't remember, it was a long time ago. I remember the doctor said it was likely a viral infection so I just had to wait it out, really. I was a kid, I had a bad sore throat and cough, so much so that I remember crying a lot because of how unfun it was, and I think that (plus just feeling crappy) was enough that I didn't want to eat, and not eating probably made me all faint-y.

• Hugs
Reactions: nullpointer
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
From highest to lowest
1. Wisdom toothache, would have asked someone to punch my teeth out, blow my brains out, or jump off a cliff if I could not have got it fixed.

2. breaking leg and knee.

3. potassium infusion in emergency.

4. that time I stacked it onto gravel at the skate park, tearing flesh off my elbows and hands, and needed to use a toothbrush and alcohol to scrub the wounds in order to get sand, rocks and gravel out.

5. Stubbing my toe so hard it broke.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Probably toothache, I remember I wasn't able to sleep for I think 2 or 3 days because of constant pain. I also had some mean headaches in my life, the ones that make you wanna die. Other than that, I've been pretty lucky in the physical pain department. Mental pain, that's a different story.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Had bad chest pain a few years back, that's the worst by far. Back pain and breaking my wrist would be tied for second.
Chest pain and back pain are awful. The back pain I get feels like someone prodding it with a taser.
When I was 10 years old, I was diagnosed with severe ulcerative colitis. It's when your intestine has bleeding ulcers. The pain was horrible, especially if you just took a sip of water. Eventually I had my intestine removed. A pain that may have been worse, maybe, are the times I had a toothache. Like "Nullpointer" said, I also don't want to talk about my dental situation, because it is extremely depressing.
That sounds horrible
Christ, there are some awful stories here. Thankfully I've never had any major medical issues. I'm very lucky there. The only time I've been in a medical hospital was after an attempt to CTB. I did once get pretty sick when I was younger, but the worst of it was fainting constantly and losing a shit ton of weight until I got better a few weeks later.
I remember once having a 104F / 40C fever and my throat started to close up from inflammation. I thought I was going to die, I think I lost 7 pounds in a few days.

Last edited:
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I had a cavity with a swelling nerve that ended up being a root canal. My ex had some spare vicodin from a previous procedure she had done that didn't even help the pain. It took at least a week after the pain started until I could get in to see the dentist.

pain that may have been worse, maybe, are the times I had a toothache
I confirm that the pain in the teeth is tremendous and unbearable. As a teenager I had a deep filling on a tooth without anesthesia and I still remember that pain, I will never be able to forget it, it was as if my brain was being pierced from the tooth, a pain I have never experienced in my life. Since that moment I have been terrified of dentists. Another terrible pain is related to stomach ache, I have often suffered from digestive problems, and sometimes I thought I would die from the pain since the stomach ache was so strong,once I passed out from too much pain and I have to admit my pain threshold is not low.
There are definitely others...

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
From highest to lowest
1. Wisdom toothache, would have asked someone to punch my teeth out, blow my brains out, or jump off a cliff if I could not have got it fixed.

2. breaking leg and knee.

3. potassium infusion in emergency.

4. that time I stacked it onto gravel at the skate park, tearing flesh off my elbows and hands, and needed to use a toothbrush and alcohol to scrub the wounds in order to get sand, rocks and gravel out.

5. Stubbing my toe so hard it broke.
Tooth pain really scares me, I've been pretty fortunate in that regard. I don't think I've ever broken any bones besides a few fingers, I can't imagine breaking a leg.

Did the potassium burn? I was previously considering ctb by injecting potassium chloride, but changed my mind because it would potentially take too long to stop my heart and I hate needles.
Being raped.
It's terrible that you experienced such an awful thing. I hope you find peace from your pain. :heart:

Reactions: GentleJerk
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I had a cavity with a swelling nerve that ended up being a root canal. My ex had some spare vicodin from a previous procedure she had done that didn't even help the pain. It took at least a week after the pain started until I could get in to see the dentist.

pain that may have been worse, maybe, are the times I had a toothache
I confirm that the pain in the teeth is tremendous and unbearable. As a teenager I had a deep filling on a tooth without anesthesia and I still remember that pain, I will never be able to forget it, it was as if my brain was being pierced from the tooth, a pain I have never experienced in my life. Since that moment I have been terrified of dentists. Another terrible pain is related to stomach ache, I have often suffered from digestive problems, and sometimes I thought I would die from the pain since the stomach ache was so strong,once I passed out from too much pain and I have to admit my pain threshold is not low.
Here another one...I had a bad sunburn in 60% of my body as teeneger,it was terrible, the skin is like it is on fire, it burns and it hurts a lot, I couldn't move, I felt like a rag doll stitched with a needle.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Probably toothache, I remember I wasn't able to sleep for I think 2 or 3 days because of constant pain. I also had some mean headaches in my life, the ones that make you wanna die. Other than that, I've been pretty lucky in the physical pain department. Mental pain, that's a different story.
Mental pain feels like an eternity, no one is truly safe from it. :aw:
Here another one...I had a bad sunburn in 60% of my body as teeneger,it was terrible, the skin is like it is on fire, it burns and it hurts a lot, I couldn't move, I felt like a rag doll stitched with a needle.
Sunburn is not fun at all. I hated going to the dentist because I hate needles and the feeling of numbness, so I have an agreement with my dentist not to use any lidocaine and just drill without anesthetic. I have a really high pain tolerance, but he still has to stop every 5-10 seconds to give me a break before continuing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al_stargate
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Honestly I can't say bc I trnd to dissociate when I experience physical pain but today my feet hurt so much its painful to walk to the point of tears in my eyes so I'll say rn... this is stressing me out but gonna see wtf can be done by online walk in. 😵‍💫

• Hugs
Reactions: UnravelingWinter
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Did the potassium burn? I was previously considering ctb by injecting potassium chloride, but changed my mind because it would potentially take too long to stop my heart and I hate needles.
No, the pain is hard to describe. It was like an intense aching sensation, that felt like my whole arm was being crushed, I was kicking and thrashing about, pouring with sweat from the pain. They reduced the rate for me, which helped a bit but made it take way longer. Eventually I tapped out. Iron infusion was also painful, but nowhere near as bad as K.

• Wow
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
lol, you wrote a post about the most physical pain in your life and you talked about getting eaten by wolves... In a dream? Anyway, worst pain I ever had (not in a dream) was a hair transplant lol. It was excruciating because the numbing agent didn't work well. So, I felt a lot of the stabbing sensations all over my scalp for hours on end. Blood everywhere and I was shaking like a leaf. And throughout it all they had some mushy romance tunes playing in the background :pfff: All for what? I'm gonna fucking end it soon anyway. What a joke.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
lol, you wrote a post about the most physical pain in your life and you talked about getting eaten by wolves... In a dream? Anyway, worst pain I ever had (not in a dream) was a hair transplant lol. It was excruciating because the numbing agent didn't work well. So, I felt a lot of the stabbing sensations all over my scalp for hours on end. Blood everywhere and I was shaking like a leaf. And throughout it all they had some mushy romance tunes playing in the background :pfff: All for what? I'm gonna fucking end it soon anyway. What a joke.
You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I self-harm a lot, but that nightmare was still the most pain I've ever felt.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I self-harm a lot, but that nightmare was still the most pain I've ever felt.
It's not that I don't believe you, its just that you stated that it was in a dream as apposed to real life. There is a difference between dream (imagined pain) and real life pain. At least that's how I perceive it. Your post title is confusing because of that. You did state 'physical pain', not dreamt pain.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
It's not that I don't believe you, its just that you stated that it was in a dream as apposed to real life. There is a difference between dream (imagined pain) and real life pain. At least that's how I perceive it. Your post title is confusing because of that.
Ok then, close 2nd would be when I overdosed on black cohosh and had the most mind-splitting migraine for almost an hour. Felt like my eyes were being popped at the same time.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Ok then, close 2nd would be when I overdosed on black cohosh and had the most mind-splitting migraine for almost an hour. Felt like my eyes were being popped at the same time.
Okay, so that is the most physical pain you have went through in your life and the most dreamt pain was getting eaten by a pack of rabid wolves? Okay, thanks for clarifying.

L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
Physical? When EMT's put my dislocated patella back in place. Even with laughing gas I screamed uncontrolably while they were relocating it. I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10.
I laugh when I watch movies of people relocating their dislocated joints and continuing to fight. Please, you ain't walking much less fighting on that leg afterward that's for sure!

Close second is excruciating pain from TMJ.

Emotional? Watching my Mum vomit blood as she died of pancreatic cancer. Body Dysmorphic Disorder and PTSD are a close second...

• Hugs
I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
It was either the time I had blood draw from my arterie, or the contractions when I lost my son

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
This past summer, I had a kidney stone that got stuck, and it caused urine to back up and balloon out my kidney and ureter. I didn't know what was happening at first, and I have a $350 emergency room co-pay, so I held off on going to the hospital. 6 hours of 10/10 pain and it got so bad that I could barley speak words anymore, so I broke down went to the ER.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Two root canals and a molar removal without anesthesia when I was 8. Dentist had the nerve to call me a pussy too. Fuck that dude.

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
When I broke my leg. I was lying on the upper deck of a ship and got my foot stuck on the underside of a low bridge. Within a second my leg was flung back and bent the wrong way at the knee.

• Wow
Reactions: NorseHel
Britvik

Britvik

Pro-choice
Mar 1, 2022
Breaking my humerus 🦴 Shattered bone fragments cutting into muscle and nerves while surgeons fixed it in a temporary splint before surgery.

After surgery was no picnic either. 12 screws, 1 metal plate and countless staples. Thankfully, I was introduced to diamorphine 😊

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
This is pretty graphic, and honestly probably TMI even for a thread like this, but I'll try to make it not so much.

After I was assaulted, I had a pretty bad infection/trauma in my private area, I couldn't sit properly and I was in constant discomfort. I finally set up an appointment with my doctor and there was a lot of fluid build up in my labia minor, kinda like an abbess infection you would get from a bad tooth? They told me they needed to cut it open in order to drain it.

I remember the nurse holding my hand and telling me I the next time I would experience pain like this is when I give birth. It was by far the worst thing I ever had to go through. There was nothing they gave me to prepare for it either, I just had to deal with it.

I previously had an eating disorder, and had a ton of dental work done to restore my teeth. I dealt with root canals, infections, getting some pulled…and none that really came close to the above.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
without universal health care and that doesn't consider dental in the same category as medical
Sorry, I saw its a trigger so feel free to ignore this
I just wanted to say that it seems normal for dental and medical to be 2 separate things.
Which makes 0 sense when you think about the fact that an abscess can kill you...... But it's not medical..... ummm yeah sure
My most physical pain if I have to pick 1

My back giving out when I was 13. I stayed in bed for a day in pain so bad I didn't dare move

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nullpointer