Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
A gun. If I had access I'd be long gone.
IF i had to put all my bets on something i would say 9MM gun shot to the temple. I know a ton of people here do not have access to guns but if you do, its
the most painless way. Drinking a compound is like trying to overdose on pills a may or may not work. a 9MM hollow point to the temple is 99.9% guaranteed to be fatal.
Anyone reading: do NOT shoot yourself in the temple! That's Hollywood talking! It's a position that has a good chance of being non lethal. You want to shoot through the roof of your mouth or just behind your ear.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
A gun. If I had access I'd be long gone.

Anyone reading: do NOT shoot yourself in the temple! That's Hollywood talking! It's a position that has a good chance of being non lethal. You want to shoot through the roof of your mouth or just behind your ear.
Thru your mouth with the right angle would be most ideal. As you'd still have a presentable look during your funeral.

K

KevG

Jan 4, 2022
IF i had to put all my bets on something i would say 9MM gun shot to the temple. I know a ton of people here do not have access to guns but if you do, its
the most painless way. Drinking a compound is like trying to overdose on pills a may or may not work. a 9MM hollow point to the temple is 99.9% guaranteed to be fatal.
Look at a diagram of the brain. If you point the gun at the temple area you may totally miss hitting any part of the brain. The eyes are between the two temples. The frontal lobe is above the eyes so I say position the gun an inch above the temple and perhaps back an inch to make sure you strike as much brain tissue as possible. However, from reading on here the best area to go for is the brain stem which is just behind the ear. Again, look at a diagram.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
If you cannot access the search function it's because you need a few more replies in threads and then it will show up. There's a suicide resource complination on here where there is information about methods in the sticky threads in the suicide discussion.
When I wasn't a member, I typed in this link on google:

After the input, the "searched term" in front of sanctioned-suicide... is set. Restarted the search. And that was it.

Or you go directly via the link ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230826-234033.png
    Screenshot_20230826-234033.png
    288.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Gun in the mouth, aim for the brainstem. As others have said, do not aim at your temple, this has a risk of leaving you alive and disabled.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Is there such thing as instant AND painless? LOL, you can't have your cake and eat it, too. It's one or the other I would presume.