• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm trying to get myself to attempt partial again, and I was wondering what's the reasons for the low successrate and the most common reasons it fails? What can I do to increase the chances of succeeding as much as possible? I rly don't want to fail :(

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Rope breaking or slipping, being found early and backing out of it due to SI.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Incompatible anatomy and angles plus the noose slipping up or down too much. I advocate nothing but I definitely feel partial is a lost cause method even for the desperate.
I don't have any better options rn unfortunately. I am considering trying to get sn or something else I can reliably od or poison myself with, but it's incredibly risky where I live with the high border security and stuff. I will have to order internationally bc it's near impossible to find anything within my country. I wish I had better options though, I wish :(

Upvote 0
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Thanks for asking this, I've been thinking about this one too but I can't get it to work, mostly because I don't have it in me to put enough pressure on the rope. I've heard of many SaSu users getting past this though so I think I'm just weak.

Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Thanks for asking this, I've been thinking about this one too but I can't get it to work, mostly because I don't have it in me to put enough pressure on the rope. I've heard of many SaSu users getting past this though so I think I'm just weak.
I feel that, I feel so week myself too. Half the time I can't even get myself to attempt at all. It's so pathetic, I feel like I'm such a coward. If only ctb was easier and SI didn't exist :/
No problem btw. Partial seems to be one of the most tricky methods out there. So much that could go wrong! Not to talk about all the setup it requires. >_<

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123
Upvote 0
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Seems like some people get knocked unconscious and then mysteriously wake up on the floor, whether rope snapped or they slipped or whatnot.

Upvote 0