• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I just listened to this masterpiece!

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019

Till the living flesh is burned
by Death in June

Reactions: stygal
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Really think this will be one of the last discs I play before I ctb.
- but then there's Cure and Flamma Flamma and Prayer Cycle (Alanis Morisette)

Standing firm on this stoney ground The wind blows hard Pulls these clothes around I harbour all the same worries as most The temptations to leave or to give up the ghost I wrestle with an outlook on life That shifts between darkness and shadowy light I struggle with words for fear that they'll hear But Orpheus sleeps on his back still dead to the world Sunlight falls, my wings open wide There's a beauty here I cannot deny And bottles that tumble and crash on the stairs Are just so many people I knew never cared Down below on the wreck on the ship Are a stronghold of pleasures I couldn't regret But the baggage is swallowed up by the tide As Orpheus keeps to his promise and stays by my side Tell me, I've still a lot to learn Understand, these fires never stop Believe me, when this joke is tired of laughing I will hear the promise of my Orpheus sing Sleepers sleep as we row the boat Just you the weather and I gave up hope But all of the hurdles that fell in our laps Were fuel for the fire and straw for our backs Still the voices have stories to tell Of the power struggles in heaven and hell But we feel secure against such mighty dreams As Orpheus sings of the promise tomorrow may bring Tell me, I've still a lot to learn Understand, these fires never stop Please believe me, when this joke is tired of laughing I will hear the promise of my Orpheus sing

On the banks of a sunset beach Messages scratched in sand Beneath a roaming home of stars Young boys try their hand A spanish harbouring of sorts In catalonian bars They were pulled from a sinking ship And saved for last On the waterfront the rain Is pouring in my heart Here the memories come in waves Raking in the lost and found of years And though I'd like to laugh At all the things that led me on Somehow the stigma still remains Watch the train steam full ahead As it takes the bend Empty carriages lose their tracks Tumble to their end So the world shrinks drop by drop As the wine goes to your head Swollen angels point and laugh This time your God is dead On the waterfront the rain Is pouring in my heart Here the memories come in waves Raking in the lost and found of years And though I'd like to laugh At all the things that led me on Somehow the stigma still remains Is our love strong enough?

Reactions: Bazzinga
moths

moths

Mar 7, 2021
i dont have the link to the video because i use spotify but right now im listening to the only house thats not on fire yet by lemon demon..

Reactions: Bazzinga
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Always enjoy this dude's covers.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: boydiablo
J

justagirl

Mar 14, 2021
Righteous -- Juice Wrld

Chorus:

All white Gucci suit I'm feeling righteous
I know that the truth is hard to digest
Five or six pills in my right hand
Codeine runneth over on my nightstand
Taking medicine to fix all of the damage
My anxiety the size of a planet
Holes in my skull
Over time, my heart's over ice

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I love this song, but fml I so love this video.

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021

My favorite Japanese Melodeath band of all time. How they've changed through the years.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020

This track is featured in Cyberpunk 2077 on 95.2 Samizdat Radio.

This track is featured in Cyberpunk 2077 too, on 98.7 Body Heat Radio.

Reactions: BigNarkoleptic