• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
Simply put the absence of being alone.

Reactions: Trakehner
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Deluding myself into the idea that it will ever get better (deep down I know it won't because of my circumstances).

• Hugs
Reactions: katyusha_kat
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Fear, and jealousy of everyone who's accomplished things with their life

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
I know this is the Suicide Discussions section of SaSu, but I'm in a very good place mentally right now. What's keeping me alive? Multiple things and people - my recovery partner, my parents, my cats, the hopefully awesome things awaiting me in the future, even if they might be challenging and come with some suffering, as well as small things like traveling, tattoos, music, art, vegan food, the little things. As of now, I would CTB only when I had no one left and/or I would be too ill or disabled to take care of myself during old age. So yeah, I do have hope now. Sorry if I sound too optimistic for this section.
That's nice, I think it's okay because this is about what's keeping you alive, which could be positive or negative.

• Love
Reactions: crystal_meth97
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I don't really have any options other than hanging, failing the attempt and being in a worse situation and possibly the family.

• Hugs
Reactions: katyusha_kat
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Not sure tbh, maybe waiting for the right time

Reactions: sugarh1gh
katyusha_kat

katyusha_kat

Jan 24, 2023
Can't afford to travel to ctb in the method I would like, fear of failing any other method and ending up more ill than I already am (I have two chronic illnesses, one of which will eventually disable me).

I told myself if my life hasn't improved before I begin the next decade of my existence, then I'll get a ticket to [location I don't want to say in case it's against the rules] and ctb there. So I have about three years, give or take.

hagelslag.muncher

hagelslag.muncher

Sep 11, 2023
My cats. The thought of them being confused, afraid, and sad when I'm gone makes me feel bad. I also don't have access to reliable CTB methods.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Lack of ingredients yet.

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
Fear of the unknown. Not knowing for sure if I'll succeed, being scared of the consequences if I fuck it up. The uncertainity of what comes after death.

I think also the fact that my life isn't too bad yet to feel motivated enough. Like, in my head I want to do it 100%, but I'm missing that pushing factor maybe.

Reactions: _Minsk
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
False hope and Sonic music.

• Love
Reactions: NullSz00
hachiware

hachiware

May 23, 2024
not too suicidal atm, but I know I won't be able to plan things out properly when I start feeling suicidal, just want to do my research properly and have everything planned out and ready when the time comes

Confront4283

Confront4283

When I’m gone just carry on, don’t mourn, rejoice
May 24, 2024
Anxiety, I want to make 100% sure that it's what I want. The fear of the unknown also holds me back.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I'm actually in a bad state of mind and overthinking this a bit.

The last few days.
I think what's keeping me here is

1. I'm supposed to talk with someone soon. I think I want to ask them why ? If I was dead and you had to give reasons why what would you say ?

Sadly life is so lonely such conversations are scheduled and no real names.

Is what it is though huh ?
Better than nothing anyway.
It's part of why I'm definitely grateful for SaSu.
It's different here from there but still a place that's desperately needed.
For several reasons.

2. I've identified a source of stress that might be a large trigger in my already hard feelings.

So since there's no going back after suicide.
I guess I should stick around to see how I feel after it's over.

It will be over soon.

I don't really have hope but I'm trying to keep in mind it might not go according to all my worst fears.

Probably won't actually.
Probably won't go well
But probably not like all my worst fears.

So I guess overall just some frail considerations are keeping me around at this moment then .

Maybe the desire will grow less
Maybe it won't.

I'll let when it's time to leave keep being undecided for now.
I'm living just 1 to 3 days at a time.

Sure I schedule past that.
But nothing I'd stay for past that.

As I wrestle with the pros and cons of suicide and the vague dreams of a future I can't see.

That big last dream I've talked about in previous posts ?
Turns out they are going to make it a yearly thing it looks like so that's a factor I should consider in suicide . Given how close I'm living to the ledge .
Would I even want to consider trying to hold out another year ?

It would help the others.

I said I wouldn't stay for them.
Not anymore...
But I do still want to protect them.

So it's complicated.
Isn't it always though ?

progressingdeath

progressingdeath

May 24, 2024
I'm waiting for my mom to pass and also I still have some hope that my relationship will improve so I won't be alone, love and be loved, our plans for the future will come to fruition, I will not end up completely homeless, and feel happy instead of a hazy zombie with bursts of happiness like I do now.

Otherwise I'm waiting for my mom to die or for my relationship to completely fall apart and end up on the street. The only thing that keeps me together is that I still wake up next to the person I love and am working to have a future together with regardless of our issues.

Reactions: restinpeace2
deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
Fear. I can't push myself to do anything difficult and that extends to CTB. I panic over everything and I'm too scared to commit to anything.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
krispfoca

krispfoca

May 8, 2024
I can't get anything without people finding out and the stuff that I could try either would probably fail or be horribly gruesome and also result in me being found out before I could actually do it

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
My bed feels like a coffin. Cozy, pillowy, luxurious, and relaxing.

It's like you're dead, but you can still eat!

• Yay!
Reactions: maneose and divinemistress36
femaletwink

femaletwink

Just being silly :3
Nov 1, 2023
A mixture of feeling the time is never right and the vain hope it'll get better even though I know deep down it won't.

maneose

maneose

Sep 10, 2023
i have to remind myself that there is a 97% chance that i will most likely survive if i ever were to ctb, the fear of brain damage and disability has overall outweighed my want to die. more positively, i have to think about my family particularly my little sister and i can't imagine having to put her through something that traumatic. she's been able to go through life without (as fair as i know) intense pain or trauma like i did and i want to keep it that way. i remember when my mom found out about my self harm that she said that i should be a good example for my sister because what if she started doing that too? i feel complicated of having this position of having to be my best self because of my role as an older sibling, but i always think back about those words and fear that my sister might follow me someday. on my good days when outside i realize how special life really is and seeing all the different types of organisms and life there is, being able to spend the time with others and just appreciating that we live on a planet that allows life to exist and i live in a safe place helps ground me :]

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Little_Suzy
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
I didn't mention, another fear is that my only method I have access to at the moment is a shotgun, and that would be gruesome.

Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

I just want out
May 27, 2024
I made the mistake of going to the hospital when I was ready to ctb and now I have no freedom. I just completed a bunch of legal shit so I am finally able to be out from under big brother.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and restinpeace2
restinpeace2

restinpeace2

May 28, 2024
Not much really. But at the moment am in temporary accommodation which is stressful. Am hoping that there will be a better outcome whilst also impatient. The worst thing is not feeling ready to work, and being on Universal Credit. I have had traumas which make life difficult. Moving out at 20 years old isn't fair but I had to leave my family home. Imagine being blamed all the time for things that are not your fault? And being threatened with Homelessness from your own mother. There is the uncertainty of what would happen with Housing.... there aren't friends that can help either. The local authority isn't being that considerate either. I am still here because I am scared also of leaving.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Sad Girl GIF by Oksana Kurmaz Art & Animation

teqeri

teqeri

just one of many.
Sep 11, 2020
Mama. She doesn't have an easy life either, and if I were to leave i think she might too. And even if i were dead, knowing that i let that happen would break me.

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Thinking it will be better/ maybe tomorrow will have everything be fixed.

Also not in a that desperate position enough so my SI still making me alive

peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
My Mother. My oldest brother took his life and I saw how badly it hurt my Mom. I can't put my Mom through that so I am waiting until she goes. She is 79.

• Love
Reactions: teqeri
J

JRE75

Feb 5, 2024
Just the fear of a failed attempt or that the method will be painful, even though I chose SN. Nothing keeps me hoping to live anymore. For a while I did it for others (girlfriend, family, son), but it is unsustainable, it is not possible to live dead inside. I am a 49 year old man, probably if I were in my 20's I would give life a chance, because it really gives twists and turns and surprises.