• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fadedphotograph

fadedphotograph

Nov 15, 2023
I get to see my Mom and siblings and some immediate family altogether for the first time in like 5 years soon, and I'd like to be present when my Dad's ashes are spread.

donehere24

donehere24

Oct 24, 2023
My grandparents are the only people in my life who I can truly guarantee care about me. They'd be crushed if I died. I'm waiting for them to pass before I ctb.

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
The biggest reason is my partner. His mother passed away, leaving him with no family. I don't want to leave him stranded. Our cat also, she's getting old and I want to continue to provide her with a comfortable life.

There's also a mood of curiosity. I want to learn more about the things that interest me.

a_carbon_based_life

a_carbon_based_life

I deserve peace
Aug 16, 2023
that hopefully ill be able to grow into someone child me would be proud of, that ill be able to do all the pain he went through justice since everyone else refused to

Heartaches

Heartaches

You tried your best with me, I know
May 6, 2021
I don't now 100% for sure. I guess there's always been a glimmer of hope even in my darkest moments. I'd feel bad if my best friends, my pets and some of my family members would have to say goodbye to me too soon, I don't want them to carry the burden of my death for the rest of their lives.

I guess the possibility of furthering my transition would be nice, I'd at least would like to feel very euphoric with my identity one day. Not that there's anything wrong right now, but I wanna see where I can go​

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Firstly, inertia. Secondly, I found somebody who I really want to meet irl... the first person in my life to validate me after a lifetime of misery

D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Anime and game only if I already feeling bored with that, im gonna die already and go into fantasy world being reincarnated again die again if im being super depressed enough...

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z
Ces-io

Ces-io

Student
Nov 27, 2023
Just keeping myself distracted constantly, wether that be with video games, anime, YouTube or music. Can't have suicidal thoughts if you don't have any thoughts at all

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
my pets, family, and friends keep me going. as badly as i'd like to go, i really don't want to hurt any of them.

Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
My dog, my bucket list, piss, vinegar, and the stubborn belief that I have a right to exist. Aaand a big F U to anyone who's wanted to see me fail or see me hurt. You can't keep a good woman down, you can't stop me, and I'll hit the exits when I'm good and ready.

This is a completely different tenor for me than when I first joined the site…but I'm so tired of being beat down. This year has been awful for me; had a monumental breakdown and an OD and I lost one of my last friends in a motorcycle accident. But at my core…I don't feel like giving any of my past abusers the satisfaction of thinking they destroyed me.

I'll always be pro-choice but I'm sort of coming to terms with and reconciling that I'll catch the bus in my own time and on my own terms. I'm still figuring out who I am (even now) and trying to grow as a person. I'm trying to exist in this shitty world and make space for what's beautiful. I need time to think and sort of exist for awhile…even when I'm drowning in misery. So yeah. Until further notice.

OnlyGodKnows

OnlyGodKnows

Streets M.D 💊⚕️
Nov 27, 2023
Fear of getting condemned to hell

bleedingbxnes

bleedingbxnes

fight decay, perfect nothing
Nov 20, 2023
my kitty! i got her when she was about three weeks, orphaned baby found in the woods. i had to bottle feed her and help her go to the bathroom. she's my darling. it's been over a year and i still just adore her. when i'm sad, she watches over me, and i can't do anything to myself when she's watching me. i love you dust bunny!

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Alcohol, drugs and an obligation to my dog.

Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I never held any intime frienships, so the faint hope that I might find someone who really understands me, however unlikely that might be, is one thing that keeps me goung. The thought of dying, without ever having made my existence known to anyone, terrifies me in ways that words cannot express.

MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
My family, mainly my sister, and the few friends I have. I don't want to hurt my sister and I'm scared of dying. I hate being stuck in this state of feeling horrible and wanting to die. I'll never recover from this loss. I've lost a major part of my life, or soul. He was so much to me. I feel like the curator of a dead language that nobody will understand.

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
i don't know, i'm curious to see if my dreams will come true, but at the same time, i'm kinda hopeless at this point

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
i don't know, i'm curious to see if my dreams will come true, but at the same time, i'm kinda hopeless at this point
Neither do I, I'm planning my final resting place and earlier today I took a trip out to what I thought was a remote location (it wasn't). Overall I feel like in the back of my mind I'll surface a new mindset/perception of the world and get out of this downward spiral, as if nothing happened. Then I can go back to playing video games and getting involved in my college club. Maybe that's just my SI kicking in and trying to make me back out.

But I have everything ready and life atm is not good and serves a reminder of what the true trend of life is: good sometimes, horrifying most times, and tricks & illusions to make you forget about that fact. So, I think I might just drive into a desert until my gas runs dry and I have no choice but to use my exit bag.

Reactions: sundown12
P

princejohnny

Oct 31, 2023
Concerts and music. I am patiently awaiting a new album from my fave artist. It's the only reason I keep going. I have nothing else.

B

Broken-Lost

🇨🇦
Nov 11, 2023
I have a young daughter who I do not live with, but I see often and speak to almost every day. She is the only reason I keep going.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Admittedly, my cowardice. I'm too scared to ever try anything and I don't have the means to import shit. Also if I do chose to live, I want no obstacles, no obstructions, nothing pissing me off. Sometimes I wish I could get angry to the point of accidentally kill myself rather dumb luck than anything purposeful, but I'm too scared of the pain. It's a paradox really. Too scared to get too angry yet anger suppresses fear.

Reactions: Pallf