BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Realistically any of us can only speculate. There have been accounts mentioned on here of the "sufficient" oral dosage at the likes of, say, Dignitas, having to be followed up with a "finishing" injection where there were life signs after a few hours.

Rikamonie survived, and only just, because she was found and treated. That much seems clear given her description of the aftermath. Another few hours unfound, then very likely lights out permanently.

Like with any drug the differing constitutions and health positions of people will determine the efficacy of the drug in question. Rikamonie may be one of those who, if she were at dignitas, would have required that follow up injection.

As said, speculation, but I'm reserving judgement on the "underdosed/bad batch" assumption for C's N. Rikamonie's here (thankfully) because she was found, not because the N wasn't doing its job.
While I agree with you to an extent, in reality it isn't all rumour and hearsay.
Scientific testing has revealed that on a regular basis up to a third of C's product is something other than what people are paying him for.
One review on C's profile indicates that a test of one shipment was only 50% purity!

Anyway, exit need to find an alternative.

Reactions: Fedrea
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Or we could rob a vets surgery.

Interesting thought. Now I'm wondering what would happen if I walk into a chemist/ vet with a wad of cash and question? :)

Reactions: tryingtoescape, checkouttime and TheQ22
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Interesting thought. Now I'm wondering what would happen if I walk into a chemist/ vet with a wad of cash and question? :)
You wouldn't get it. Even if the person wanted to give it to you, if it's a controlled medication pharmacists must account for the amounts that they have.

• Aww..
Reactions: OnlyTheWind
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
You wouldn't get it. Even if the person wanted to give it to you, if it's a controlled medication pharmacists must account for the amounts that they have.

Maybe someone who works at a lab then?

Reactions: checkouttime
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
...Anyway, exit need to find an alternative.
This is easier said than done.
Exit International (the organization) doesn't have any direct connection with sellers.
They just provide the (contact) information their members give to them in the PPH.

In other words, Exit members volunteer to be guinea pigs when 'rumors' of a new source emerge.
Saying Exit should come up with alternatives is like saying that you yourself should go out and try to find some new source for us.

Good luck ;)

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
There must be ways and places to get it.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
This is easier said than done.
Exit International (the organization) doesn't have any direct connection with sellers.
They just provide the (contact) information their members give to them in the PPH.

In other words, Exit members volunteer to be guinea pigs when 'rumors' of a new source emerge.
Saying Exit should come up with alternatives is like saying that you yourself should go out and try to find some new source for us.

Good luck ;)

I've already came up with a solution:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-new-source-of-n.47678/

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
There must be ways and places to get it.
N is not that hard to make. The problem is the lab equipment. It's very specific. Most drug dealers have labs to make meth, coke, etc. but you need different lab equipment to make N.

When it comes to sellers in South America, there's the occasional source in a pet drug store in Bolivia or Mexico but they don't have the computer knowledge/language skills/contacts to start up a steady supply stream.

Authorities too have caught up. In the late nineties/early zeros there were a lot of suicide tourists. Mostly elderly westerners. They made one last holiday, then drank the bottles they bought on their last night in their hotel room. LE now keeps a much closer look on pet stores and vets. If they get caught selling even one bottle, they can lose their license and go to jail.

Finally take into account that's a niche market with very uninformed buyers that obviously provide scarce feedback and what you get is the current situation.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and checkouttime
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Maybe someone who works at a lab then?
Possible, I have no idea.
I do not know anything about drugs etc, all I know is that if I'm going to end my life I'd like it to be as peaceful as possible. Pentobarbital seems to be the gold standard on this.

I do not know anything about chemical supply lines or how Exit went about endorsing certain suppliers.

• Hugs
Reactions: OnlyTheWind and Superdeterminist
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Possible, I have no idea.
I do not know anything about drugs etc, all I know is that if I'm going to end my life I'd like it to be as peaceful as possible. Pentobarbital seems to be the gold standard on this.

I do not know anything about chemical supply lines or how Exit went about endorsing certain suppliers.

they don't so much endorse or say they don't anyway. even though A's email is in the PPH!! although they do mention their was a timeime when ordering from A people had problems for various reasons.they mention a chinese seller but have no information on him. they mention a seller "D" and how they became unreliable.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
they don't so much endorse or say they don't anyway. even though A's email is in the PPH!! although they do mention their was a timeime when ordering from A people had problems for various reasons.they mention a chinese seller but have no information on him. they mention a seller "D" and how they became unreliable.
I've suddenly had a brilliant idea!
Remember everything good is illegal unless the government can make money from it...
On that basis I'm sure the government would be willing to set up a department to supply it?

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've suddenly had a brilliant idea!
Remember everything good is illegal unless the government can make money from it...
On that basis I'm sure the government would be willing to set up a department to supply it?

yeah i can smoke like trooper and drink alcohol tat will kill me.but only after Iv'e cost the NHS a load of money, spent a load of money to get to that point. when i could just have a few 'chilled' nembutal and save a bucket load!!

I think we should set up a members 'nembutal heist' I mean were all willing to buy or take an illegal drug and ctb. why not add to the 'wrong' things we are going to do lol

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Update:
I sent C a message asking about purity.
I asked about if he could guaretee the 98% purity he told me on previous correspondence, and asked him about the 60-67% tests and the review on his profile claiming only 50%.
A direct but fair question when he's asking for $770 for 25g of a substance!

I received the following message back today:

"Dear Friend,

Do you really can find real pentobarbital from any other supplier?

Do you beleive really all of this?"

He has just lost a customer.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Sarahlynn, Fedrea, not4us and 3 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I guess the C doesn't stand for consistent or credible, then?

Reactions: BipolarGuy
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
"Con" perhaps?

With the things people have been saying about the quality of his product recently, I am not going to gamble 700+ on something that can't be guaranteed. The first time I read that he was supplying 25g, I was suspicious.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Update:
I asked about if he could guaretee the 98% purity he told me on previous correspondence, and asked him about the 60-67% tests and the review on his profile claiming only 50%.

"Dear Friend,

The absolute arrogance. Thank you for sharing. Now I know what he's really like, although I could've probably guessed it.

Reactions: Fedrea, BipolarGuy and OnlyTheWind
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Update:

"Dear Friend,

I could imagine that not going down too well!! Although i agree a valid question! Im sure alot of members will find your post very interesting

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
The absolute arrogance. Thank you for sharing. Now I know what he's really like, although I could've probably guessed it.

At least he considers us "friends".

Reactions: Superdeterminist
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I could imagine that not going down too well!! Although i agree a valid question! Im sure alot of members will find your post very interesting
If someone could tell me how to take a screen snip in tails, I will provide one :)
My quote of what he said is a direct copy and paste.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
If someone could tell me how to take a screen snip in tails, I will provide one :)
My quote of what he said is a direct copy and paste.

Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard, go into Paint, press ctrl-v and save the image as jpg. Make sure to obscure any identifying information!

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard, go into Paint, press ctrl-v and save the image as jpg. Make sure to obscure any identifying information!
I meant a snip and sketch type image rather than a picture of the entire screen? Is that possible in tails?

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Got this from Google:

From the Tails UI, select Applications > Utilities > Screenshot
There should be an option there to select a specific area to take a screenshot of.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Got this from Google:

From the Tails UI, select Applications > Utilities > Screenshot
There should be an option there to select a specific area to take a screenshot of.
Great thanks, I'll take a look tomorrow :)

Back to the drawing board for me regarding N...

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Update:

"Dear Friend,

Told ya. Until there is competition, C can pretty much do whatever he wants.

Reactions: ihsdpm and peacefulhorizons
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Told ya. Until there is competition, C can pretty much do whatever he wants.
But there IS competition.
Firstly, A provides a pentobarbital solution called Nembutal.
Secondly, those of us wanting to end our lives do not have to do so using pentobarbital, we could use another method if we are so inclined.

But hey, he's now getting himself bad reviews and loosing customers.
There may not be many suppliers, but if you don't give customers what they pay for and be honest, the customers can simply decide not to buy :)

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
There are B2B sellers in China that supply chemicals. Rather than looking for existing sellers, perhaps we could form new contacts with people who dgaf about it's controlled status? I found two potential candidates online. PM me. Would love to know your opinion.

Reactions: tryingtoescape
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
There are B2B sellers in China that supply chemicals. Rather than looking for existing sellers, perhaps we could form new contacts with people who dgaf about it's controlled status? I found two potential candidates online. PM me. Would love to know your opinion.
Great, if you on me I'll pick it up tomorrow. Now going to bed.