D

Deleted member 4993

Once I sent a sample and firstly they said it was MDMA 50%, a week later a friend of mine sent another sample of the same substance and they said it was DXM. I had to buy a marquis test to check it and it showed clearly it was ecstasy. After knowing that I sent another sample of the same substance and they said it was MDMA 80%.

That's why I posted details about www.toxassociates.com lab bit dearer but well worth it

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, Ἡγησίας and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
EC was 70 euro for N testing, correct me if ime wrong

Sorry, I thought it was a free service. maybe i got it mixed up with another site?!?!?!

you can buy a kit and test it yourself. I don't know if it can be used to tell the purity like 70% or (0% .but can be used for purity as in if you would CTB using it. i di watch a video on it!

D

Deleted member 4993

Yes you can buy test strips etc , if you get the hang of it you start to get a good idea of purity using the dilution test.

It helps once you've had a batch correctly tested and then performed a dilution test on it as it gives you a good scale to work on in the future

D

Deleted member 4993

Sorry, I thought it was a free service. maybe i got it mixed up with another site?!?!?!

you can buy a kit and test it yourself. I don't know if it can be used to tell the purity like 70% or (0% .but can be used for purity as in if you would CTB using it. i di watch a video on it!

Yes you can buy test strips and do the dilution test, it's easier once you've had a batch correctly tested and then do a dilution test on it as it gives you a scale to work to on further batches

Reactions: Busdriver and checkouttime
R

Reach

Jun 28, 2020
Not sure but someone tried to ctb with their N and survived after ingesting 25g having not been discovered for 5 hours. Which is sketchy as fuck.
Could you link the thread about this? I was considering ordering from C but this is very unsettling.

G

georgianpie

Apr 1, 2020
Ok, my sample was delivered to energy control after all. It should take between one and three weeks to get the results. I will let you know when they arrive.

Could you link the thread about this? I was considering ordering from C but this is very unsettling.

Here's the account of the person who survived taking N:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-survived-taking-n.47461/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Deleted member 19654