• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Hello, I haven't been here in… 5 months? And haven't been active in 9 months. And I wanted to know what's changed here, the first thing I noticed was that there wasn't so many people with suicide related names that it felt wrong to not have something similiar, but I haven't noticed much else. Also let me know if you remember me, I used to have a Needy Girl Overdose profile picture, and before then none, if that helps.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
a good chunk of older users are unfortunately no longer here. whether it's due to ctb, inactivity, or deactivation🧸im a newer user, but even most of the ppl i saw on here when i joined 2 months ago, i no longer do.

SaSu's also continuing to get attention(slandered) in the media. a piece abt the site just came out, exposing a source ppl here have been using & sharing. along w the media attention comes trolls & prolifers.

Last edited: