• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CaineNumbsPain

Isolated
Oct 13, 2023
Looking at new methods. All tips are appreciated, ty

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My method of choice is CO with charcoal bc CO is very effective and everything what I need is easily available. But the method itself needs some preparations and has to be planned out well.

I would also consider drug/med OD but it's almost impossible for me to get the needed meds ever prescribed.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain and WAITING TO DIE
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I will jump if SN fails

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
1st method is alcohol poisoning, using pills and SN, then jumping off the bridge. If that fails, then it will be me driving my car off a steep cliff or into a tree

• Hugs
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, NocturnILL and WAITING TO DIE
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
My method of choice is CO with charcoal bc CO is very effective and everything what I need is easily available. But the method itself needs some preparations and has to be planned out well.

I would also consider drug/med OD but it's almost impossible for me to get the needed meds ever prescribed.
I don't know where you are based but like I said you can fly to San Francisco and buy fentanyl on the streets.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know where you are based but like I said you can fly to San Francisco and buy fentanyl on the streets.
Well ...

I can't IV myself, never, with anything. That's one thing the other thing is if I had the (pocket-)money to be able to fly to San Francisco I wouldn't be suicidal.

• Hugs
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
SN would've been my first choice if I had some. Hanging will be my first choice. If for reason that doesn't work, once I recover from that, I'd jump the next time I though of CTB again after.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, en-bat-y, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
This is the whole issue for me. I can't risk a fail, whatever I do HAS to work 1st time.

I've had suicidal thoughts for 30+ years and for many of those planned to jump from height (over 150m/500ft), or in front of a train. The train would be easier in terms of travelling but it's the mental fallout for the driver that screws that idea.

Then a few years ago I learned about N, researched it and was quite happy that I could acquire it when needed - now no longer an option.

I finally settled on Helium exit hood which then became Nitrogen exit hood.

Since being here I've learned more about SN which is also pretty much unavailable. With or without anti emetics I'd be scared if puking it all up.

I'm also scared SI will force me to remove the edit hood!!

Zero perfect options to leave this world.

If I had a shotgun I'd take the messy option and blow my brains out. Truly awful for first responders but unlike the train driver they only clear the mess rather than involved in the death.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, en-bat-y, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Either jumping or charcoal method.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, NocturnILL, Yaffle and 2 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Either jumping or charcoal method.
Ah yes, I didn't mention CO.

My preferred would be mixing chemicals as easier to drive to a remote spot and do it in the car. Also, using nasal prongs with a GULPS generator would be less claustrophobic than an exit bag/hood.

Jumping would be perfect and instantaneous once the SI is beaten.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Well ...

I can't IV myself, never, with anything. That's one thing the other thing is if I had the (pocket-)money to be able to fly to San Francisco I wouldn't be suicidal.
A flight doesn't cost that much . Borrow beg steal . Stowaway on a ship. Crowdfunding …ZzzThere's always a way.

If it's really the case you don't have a couple of hundred bucks then why be picky . Get drunk and then jump!

• Yay!
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, CaineNumbsPain and Praestat_Mori
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Ah yes, I didn't mention CO.

My preferred would be mixing chemicals as easier to drive to a remote spot and do it in the car. Also, using nasal prongs with a GULPS generator would be less claustrophobic than an exit bag/hood.

Jumping would be perfect and instantaneous once the SI is beaten.
Yeah, the mixing of sulphuric and methanoic acid is a great idea. I'm toying with the idea of this myself.
Much more portable than bags of charcoal and chimney stacks , and less chance of burning the place down if done inside a house.
I like the thought of jumping through, a few vodkas and a blindfold before going over the edge may help overcome the dreaded survival instinct.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, Praestat_Mori and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Yeah, the mixing of sulphuric and methanoic acid is a great idea. I'm toying with the idea of this myself.
Much more portable than bags of charcoal and chimney stacks , and less chance of burning the place down if done inside a house.
I like the thought of jumping through, a few vodkas and a blindfold before going over the edge may help overcome the dreaded survival instinct.

Similar except for the blindfold, I'd have to see where I'm going

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Jumping

• Love
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, lunchbox and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case suicide methods are either risky or inacessible. It's horrible how we are denied the option of a peaceful and guaranteed way to permanently exit existence despite the fact that existence causes nothing but suffering.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, en-bat-y and haibane
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
My primary method is a partial hanging, second is OD.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain and SMmetalhead36
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
My primary is partial hanging, if I survive and I'm not brain dead then I'll try again but do something differently or I'll jump.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain and deadbody
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I've been looking into inert gas a lot. It sounds like I wouldn't be able to do it until I got out of my parent's house but it could work towards brain death, with some more work into it I think I could pull something off in order to donate my organs so I believe it's worth it. But I've always wanted to just slit my wrists or my throat, the cutting part always feels nice, just in case there's really no way to donate.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain and Smelly_ballz
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I have no reliable method sadly. The most reliable methods available to me are cutting my arteries and partial hanging. I could maybe overdose on something but I'd probably just end up throwing up or with liver damage. So my first method is going to be cutting and hanging and plan B is OD.

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain and en-bat-y
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Not gonna state my primary method for legal reasons, but if it doesn't work out there's an abandoned building in my city that's 250ft tall.

• Yay!
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, en-bat-y and john8964
john8964

john8964

Jul 9, 2023
my first try is partial hanging,But I'm too tall. i dont see a fitting place,so i try to see the falling,but i dont have valor

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
shotgun to my head while standing in knee deep water on a remote beach at night. That's shooting, drowning, hypothermia and shark attack combined with the shotgun at least making me unconscious.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I am planning to shoot myself with a .357 revolver, if that somehow fails that I'm pretty much fucked. If I can't get a gun I will probably have to hang myself or throw myself under a train.

Reactions: blacksand, CaineNumbsPain and en-bat-y
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Well my 1st ctb method did fail. My new method is to take a walk on a cold rainy night and jump into the lake and see if I can drown first or die of hypothermia.

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
This is the whole issue for me. I can't risk a fail, whatever I do HAS to work 1st time.

I've had suicidal thoughts for 30+ years and for many of those planned to jump from height (over 150m/500ft), or in front of a train. The train would be easier in terms of travelling but it's the mental fallout for the driver that screws that idea.

Then a few years ago I learned about N, researched it and was quite happy that I could acquire it when needed - now no longer an option.

I finally settled on Helium exit hood which then became Nitrogen exit hood.

Since being here I've learned more about SN which is also pretty much unavailable. With or without anti emetics I'd be scared if puking it all up.

I'm also scared SI will force me to remove the edit hood!!

Zero perfect options to leave this world.

If I had a shotgun I'd take the messy option and blow my brains out. Truly awful for first responders but unlike the train driver they only clear the mess rather than involved in the death.
I wouldn't say that the train driver is "involved in the death" more than the manufacturer of the shotgun is involved when someone shoots themself

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
1st method is alcohol poisoning, using pills and SN, then jumping off the bridge. If that fails, then it will be me driving my car off a steep cliff or into a tree
Why not jumping instead of driving your car into a tree? Your odds of surviving a car crash with permanent injury/pain are higher than ctb.