• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I had chicken w cilantro & onion a week or so ago, so I'll let it slide haha.

The mango aguas fresca sounds killer.

-snip-/QUOTE]
i'm drooling. that looks so goood

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I am inviting @JustAboutDone @Johnnythefox @Smilla @Deafsn0w @Swisher @EvilAngelGoddess @ctrl_alt_delete @15dec @Dor @wiIIow @Angst Filled Fuck Up @stellabelle @Dead Meat over for homemade pizza.

Don't worry there's much more than in the picture and everyone can pick their own toppings, including extra pineapple and haggis.

To drink there will be Mountain Dew and Irn Bru.

Anyone else who I didn't mention is also welcome!
20190127 143653

Last edited:
Reactions: Hennessy, Jupiter, Sinbad and 13 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
I am inviting @JustAboutDone @Johnnythefox @Smilla @Deafsn0w @Swisher @EvilAngelGoddess @ctrl_alt_delete @15dec @Dor @wiIIow @Angst Filled Fuck Up @stellabelle over for homemade pizza.

Don't worry there's much more than in the picture and everyone can pick their own toppings, including extra pineapple and haggis.

View attachment 6364
If you put some lettuce in a side bowl, Johnny will have that. So, I'm inviting myself over to have his slice. Yum yum, looks delish. Homemade is best!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, ctrl_alt_delete, wiIIow and 4 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
If you put some lettuce in a side bowl, Johnny will have that. So, I'm inviting myself over to have his slice. Yum yum, looks delish. Homemade is best!

That is an excellent idea. I will get tuna too.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, ctrl_alt_delete and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@therhydler that looks fantastic!!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, ctrl_alt_delete and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I want to live with @therhydler :-)

Reactions: TheCrow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 6 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
beer.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
I am inviting @JustAboutDone @Johnnythefox @Smilla @Deafsn0w @Swisher @EvilAngelGoddess @ctrl_alt_delete @15dec @Dor @wiIIow @Angst Filled Fuck Up @stellabelle @Dead Meat over for homemade pizza.

View attachment 6364
Looks delicious! Can't wait to come to the party and have a meal with all the amazing people ♡

I'll bring some chocolate for JustAboutDone, to save my own eyes and to make her happy :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCrow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018

View attachment 6364
I'd love to! ♡

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018

View attachment 6364
I can bring some Dominoes too! There's not much but we'll find a way to share :)

Reactions: throwaway777, TheCrow, Sinbad and 9 others
ctrl_alt_delete

ctrl_alt_delete

r e p l i c a n t
Nov 14, 2018

View attachment 6364
OMG!!!!!! That pizza looks amazio!!! I'll bring ice cream for afters if anyone wants... chocolate fudge brownie (but of course), something with salted caramel and peanut butter, and one other (please choose @therhydler !)

And, [shyly] um, I could bring my facepaints and glitter too, if you'd like, um...

Reactions: TheCrow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018

View attachment 6364
I missed this?????? If so...( excuse: health issues= always) have another!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
ctrl_alt_delete

ctrl_alt_delete

r e p l i c a n t
Nov 14, 2018
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Nothing .. broke and need to find a way to get through the week with 20€ and my car is already running on fumes and need to get to work every day. Also i need to buy a sandwich every day at luch (work) as not to arouse suspicion of the fact i'm out of money.

I only have myself to blame for this though so yeah ..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Swisher, Deafsn0w and 4 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
OMG!!!!!! That pizza looks amazio!!! I'll bring ice cream for afters if anyone wants... chocolate fudge brownie (but of course), something with salted caramel and peanut butter, and one other (please choose @therhydler !)

And, [shyly] um, I could bring my facepaints and glitter too, if you'd like, um...

Yes please!! How did you remember I love glitter? O.o

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018

View attachment 6364

Looks great! I apologize ahead of time if I show up drunk and fold the whole thing up and eat it like a taco while nobody's looking.

Reactions: TheCrow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 7 others
Swisher

Swisher

Black as coal
Sep 9, 2018
Yes please!! How did you remember I love glitter? O.o
Why is there glitter? Do I get glitter. do I bring my own glitter. What should I wear? Do I look fat in this?

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
enhanced-20699-1451401677-1.png

Reactions: throwaway777, Motherfly, Jupiter and 9 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Supposedly I'm helping the family make some goulash. It'll be exciting. I love leftover goulash.
---
Looks great! I apologize ahead of time if I show up drunk and fold the whole thing up and eat it like a taco while nobody's looking.
That's the way to eat pizza!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up, ctrl_alt_delete and 2 others
ctrl_alt_delete

ctrl_alt_delete

r e p l i c a n t
Nov 14, 2018
Why is there glitter? Do I get glitter. do I bring my own glitter. What should I wear? Do I look fat in this?

I shall bring all the glitters. You never have or will look fat, only fabulous, in whatever you wear, because you know the answer to the Sacred and Secret Ancient Koan of the Monks of K'wl. Which is this:

On the Day of Enlightenment, the Senior F'onz (Grand Master of the Monks of K'wl) takes the Pre-enlightend Sibling to the legendary Garderobe of Delights, and unlocks the door. Revealed therein, it is said, is a cavern in the Himalayan mountains of (possibly) Bhutan or... closely nearby anyway, (those who say what is said aren't necessarily telling). It is... vast beyond imagining... although the ceiling is of a reasonable height for humans not to feel... too small. For the true beauty of this place, this Garderobe of Delights, is revealed by the thousand thousand (that's a million btw, in poetry-speak. Told you this place was massive) candles and lanterns and low lights and high lights and soft lights and harsh, and everywhere there Is, scattered about and piled high in, oh all right, great piles, such clothes and costumes as would fain drive a dandy to distraction, and a rake to recklessness. Such hosiery, such cloth, such and such and so many and so gorgeous the embroidery, the stitch and cut, the sensual feel of so many and varied fabrics, the brilliance and subtlety of the colours, the braids, the threads, oh-my-me the shoes! And everywhere, mirrors and makeup and all manner of everything. It is said that some Pre-enlightened Siblings become incurably aroused on the spot, and have to be carefully ushered away for several more years of sweeping dust and raking gravel until they have recovered the Poise of the K'wl once again. And the Senior F'onz does then, as and in accord with the ancient Laws & Statutes of Being K'wl, lock the Pre-enlightened Sibling in the legendary Garderobe of Delights, with this, the one question that matters, "What then is the K'wlest Clothing here?" and locks the supplicant in until they have prepared their answer. Which of course you know, don't you? (I could tell!): "Why, whatever I wear, of course..."

Excellent news!!! I have some very good cognac we can share, and am wobbling about like anything already. Reckon I could go for a taco-pizza too. With extra chilli sauce, because nothing helps me appreciate the subtle bouquet of fine cognac like a half-pound of garlic and chilli sauce. p.s. I am a bit drunkypoos already. Can still spell though. That's good. GotLot's to say. Possibly several times, and in an increasingly loud voice. Heeheh.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@ctrl_alt_delete two words:

You're AMAZING

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 4 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
vegetable stir fry in sesame oil (mushrooms, onions, green beans, an unoffensive amount of carrots, garlic, and jalapeno) on an everything bagel @TheCrow with a tiny bit of mayo

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, Deleted member 4993, Deafsn0w and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I'm thinking pigs in a blanket.

Reactions: Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
I have not been eating for 16hrs..

Reactions: Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
vegetable stir fry in sesame oil (mushrooms, onions, green beans, an unoffensive amount of carrots, garlic, and jalapeno) on an everything bagel @TheCrow with a tiny bit of mayo
Yessssssssss

Reactions: Dead Meat, ctrl_alt_delete, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Wanted to post this earlier but could not.
20190130 195349
The awesome Strawberries' risotto is(now was) getting ready!
I made too much of it so i took the opportunity to dine with my neighbors, nice guys, and it's good to socialize from time to time.
20190130 202111
(I admit that the image has some colors modified, just because the camera couldn't render tho)
It brought back memories I had forgotten, it oddly did not improve the mood.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Memento Mori, Jupiter and 9 others