FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The hot weather and other people's loud voices.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Manaaja, Life sucks and 2 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
That people may not wanna talk to me and FT26 and stop SS people and stuff

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Life sucks and Dead Meat
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
annoyed my employee won't get vaccinated

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and shaolinwarrior
D

DontMindMe187

Jul 17, 2021
Depression, pain and my thoughts

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Trolls. People who don't realize how wrong they are. People who get mad at people for being suicidal or depressed.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm feeling better and healthier every day, which is giving me doubts about my need/desire to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, newave3 and Dead Meat
dark_soul88

dark_soul88

Jul 4, 2021
Chronic back pain, that no amount of pain killers will help.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, newave3, Life sucks and 2 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I hate how fucking long most of my posts are. It makes me feel like such a self-indulgent piece of shit and I don't know who would actually be interested in reading what I have to say. I don't ever expect anyone to read it or react to it or whatever, because it's all the same shit with me.

Of course, I don't feel this way about anyone else AT ALL – I love reading other people's posts and getting some insight as to what's going on in their lives. I only feel this way towards myself.

I try to keep my posts as short and sweet as I can, but my mind is such a busy place and I genuinely don't know how else to express myself aside from doing it through a written stream of blah blah fucking-blah.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 3 others
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
The pain and being tired as usual.
Everything getting worse. I had a period from 2016 to 2019 when everything felt like it'll be ok again in the future, but now all that keeps me sane is memories and nostalgia.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, newave3 and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Man's inhumanity to man. In a completely indifferent universe, we are the only possible source of Good and yet we still treat each other like shit.

I'm starting to think Ted Kaczynski (the Unabomber) was onto something with thinking civilization was a mistake. Our hunter gatherer ancestors were no angels, but I don't see any way that this ends well. The larger and more dispersed our civilization becomes, the more liars, thieves, and psychopaths thrive. It's not rocket science to see how such a group of people will collapse.

Empathy is a liability now, honesty often a mistake. Cooperation must always be thoroughly tempered by self-interest. There's no one to really trust. I feel sorry for all those who don't even have family to rely upon. What a hostile and cruel world it must be for them on the daily.

There's a reason suicides are so common again, and it doesn't take a crack team of statisticians and economists to figure out why. Human beings need personal connections and a purpose to live. Many of us now have neither. I see more ways this problem will worsen than I do ways it could resolve.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: breakingthegirl, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, patheticpartner and 5 others
Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

"To be - or not to be.... That is the question"
Jul 4, 2021
What's bothering me right now, in this moment... all the pain people are in and my lack of ability to help...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 4 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I hate how fucking long most of my posts are. It makes me feel like such a self-indulgent piece of shit and I don't know who would actually be interested in reading what I have to say. I don't ever expect anyone to read it or react to it or whatever, because it's all the same shit with me.

Of course, I don't feel this way about anyone else AT ALL – I love reading other people's posts and getting some insight as to what's going on in their lives. I only feel this way towards myself.

I try to keep my posts as short and sweet as I can, but my mind is such a busy place and I genuinely don't know how else to express myself aside from doing it through a written stream of blah blah fucking-blah.

Post as much as you want and have them be as lengthy as you want. I for one will read every word.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Life sucks and 3 others
Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

"To be - or not to be.... That is the question"
Jul 4, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks, littlelungs and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
people who load the dishwasher in an illogical way. let's just throw shit wherever to minimize space and efficiency. :ohh:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and Celerity
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Nothing, just a weird feeling of anxious anticipation.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and newave3
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Yep. Rousseau and other believers in the Noble Savage were wrong. And if you look to our relatives in the apes, the only "nice" ones are the bonobos. Chimps commit legit infanticide and will massacre competing troupes.

However, I do think that, on the whole, life may have been better day-to-day for our hunter gatherer ancestors. It was of course a hard life. I can't imagine living without modern conveniences, much less facing a threat from natural apex predators. That said, depression and many other diseases that affect us in old age like heart disease are virtually nonexistent among modern-day hunter gatherers. To all appearances, they actually seem to enjoy their materially deprived life better than our seemingly opulent and comfortable ones. It's a bit of a mindfuck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and newave3
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I damn near died yesterday. I inhaled watermelon I was eating. I love watermelon and now it's one more thing I can't eat.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I damn near died yesterday. I inhaled watermelon I was eating. I love watermelon and now it's one more thing I can't eat.
If you're the one taking about how you could only take liquids a few days ago, you need to go to the doctor. There are things they can do if it's what I had trouble with.

• Love
  • Hugs
shaolinwarrior

shaolinwarrior

Jun 23, 2021
My girlfriend of two+ years broke up with me over the phone, I still love her but haven't had any contact in months. The only thing that has stopped me from going back to benzodiazepines (which I've been addicted to for 4 years) has been cannabis. However, I've been diagnosed with Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome and if I carry on my kidneys will fail, this wouldn't be a problem but the chronic pain and weeks of being bedbound makes it one. On top of this in the past two months multiple members of my family have been severely ill and one member has passed away. I can't even make it to the funeral I'm too sick. My mental health has never been so bad and suicide/ going back to benzodiazepines is becoming more tempting. I have help for my BPD and other mental health issues but she's on holiday and without cannabis I just don't know how to get any relief. Never posted on here but also never felt so alone so thought I would give it a try.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, NumbItAll, Life sucks and 5 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Post as much as you want and have them be as lengthy as you want. I for one will read every word.
Agreed...

Y'all are the sweetest. I didn't expect that and it really warmed my heart. Thank you. ❤️ And of course, right back at you, and everyone else here, for that matter. The circumstances as to why we are all here are obviously terrible, and I hate that we're all suffering so much, but I'm incredibly grateful for this community.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Writing takes a lot of time.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, patheticpartner, newave3 and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
My boundless self-hatered.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
C

comesandgoes84

Jul 28, 2021
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, UseItOrLoseIt, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
Money and the fact that I'm wasting my best years

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Manaaja and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Loneliness

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, patheticpartner, Manaaja and 1 other person
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Whats bothering me right now is that im thinking that ive angered people or upset people and the fact that i made the forum look real bad and its making me sad and worrying me that in the end im probably not ever gonna be alowed here no more but its whatever ,all these thoughts just makes me want to go to sleep but i cant go to sleep because my mammy wants everyone to go out so im left here with thoughts eating me up..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, UseItOrLoseIt, Manaaja and 1 other person
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
My skin, idk whats going on but I've got rashes all over my body and trying to sleep is a nightmare.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, UseItOrLoseIt and logan
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
feeling unwanted

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and UseItOrLoseIt