L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't like to be with humans at all. Interactions with humans are the worst, they are unpredictably bad. Being alone is way better and peaceful.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ProntoFim, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, patheticpartner and 7 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Brain overheat

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, patheticpartner and 3 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
dissociative feelings. it can feel like there's a thick layer of fog between me and what's supposed to be the world i'm living in. feels bad.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Dead Meat and 3 others
Brave_heart

Brave_heart

Mon Souffle
Jun 25, 2021
Feeling all alone in a house full of people..
I don't like to be with humans at all. Interactions with humans are the worst, they are unpredictably bad. Being alone is way better and peaceful.
I love my alone time, too. What makes humans so terrible for you?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat, Life sucks and 2 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
desperate, only have a few days left ...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Dead Meat and 6 others
Brave_heart

Brave_heart

Mon Souffle
Jun 25, 2021
desperate, only have a few days left ...
If you need someone to chat with privately pm me. I'm sorry you're feeling desperate.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, sunsetting, Life sucks and 1 other person
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
The heat and the fact that I am so weak, my legs are shaking when I try to get up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Dead Meat and 4 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
extreme lonliness:(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, newave3 and 7 others
sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
Being powerless to change the things that make my life so miserable

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, _Minsk and 4 others
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I didn't go for a smear /pap test for 20 years because i'm scared and i don't give a shit.
Now my daughter is having terrible problems and looks like it's a hysterectomy for her....karma

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks and Dead Meat
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Feeling all alone in a house full of people..

I love my alone time, too. What makes humans so terrible for you?

Interactions with humans always makes problems, too much toxicity and aggressiveness. Also misunderstanding and a lot of other things. Simply, being with humans usually is annoying and I can't have my inner peace with them.
Additionally, many interactions or being with the wrong people worsens anhedonia and many mental problems.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ProntoFim, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, patheticpartner and 4 others
zzz

zzz

pondering
Jun 17, 2021
My long distance bf and I broke up yesterday because I could tell it wasn't going to work. It's depressing but I feel like I've got more addictions to break soon: sitting on discord all day for interaction/validation, playing mind-numbing games, alcohol etc. Eventually I hope to kick the breathing habit too.

sentience is such a chore

• Hugs
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, croctears and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
People being unnecessarily aggressive and rude.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, croctears and 5 others
B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
Never having normal sleep my whole life. Thinking about how I don't even have a clue what being normal or healthy is like because I have never fully gotten what sleep is supposed to do for the body--keep it functioning optimally.

Also the realization that some of us spend our whole lives in a constant struggle to either not suffer, or suffer as little as we can, and can do nothing else, while other people get to do actual things. It is like our lives remain factory sealed and never opened/used, or owning a movie, but it never got started.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 3 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i'm too anxious to go outside at night and ctb. i hate myself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 4 others
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Desperation I guess...I feel bad...i'm considering sn because of tireness of this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 4 others
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I'm feeling so lethargic, nauseous, and I have a yeast infection so the lower half of my body basically hates me. Fun fun fun! Not.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ProntoFim, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, patheticpartner and 4 others
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
had an argument about money / stood up for myself and I feel miserable

I just want an apology at this point

• Hugs
Reactions: ProntoFim, Life sucks, Meditation guide and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That I like people and sometimes have to stop talking to them for some reason or another.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Journeytoletgo and zzz
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I'm in this weird headspace at the moment where I'm questioning the validity of my trauma. Sometimes I feel like I don't have the "right" to be as messed up as I am over what I went through, even though what happened to me over a span of literal years was objectively fucked up.

I can't sleep because of it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, demuic and 4 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Memories of my negative life experiences and how horribly unsociable and unstable I have become over the years

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, demuic and 5 others
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
That something extremely bad will happen to me before I find the courage to ctb.
This world is terrifying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 1 other person
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
Having no money at all and feeling pathetic about that. The fact I'll never experience love ig or just a deep connection with someone. The fact I'm still here when truly there is nothing for me here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Humans in 3 different ways right now depending on who were talking about

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Life sucks and Meditation guide
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I'm unhappy at being born and then having to survive because my biological urges resist pain so I can't CTB.

Yet at the same time, objectively speaking, my life and future is so sh*t that I should be considering doing it somehow yet I can't bring myself to do it.

I guess I'm a person who subconsciously wants to stay alive, but has to do so facing my own above average limitations and subsequent consequences every day.

It's really painful and disorienting and feels meaningless on a deep level.

Considering that life keeps on getting tougher as I grow older, I'm not sure what the point of any of this is.

It's like nature somehow ended up selecting the sperm and egg that would lead to my conception and now insists that I survive life, no matter how bleak, till the end. Because I cannot summon the willpower to CTB.

It's a prospect that is very disheartening for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, demuic and 2 others
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Migraine

I'm not very suicidal anymore but bad days like today make me wonder why living is worth it, knowing I would no longer suffer after CTB.

The drugs are working I guess

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Life sucks, newave3 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Nothing. I've been through a month of on and off anxiety and panic but right now, today, I feel good physically and mentally. I've gotten my mind off of the things stressing me out.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, newave3, Lmd and 4 others
disillusionment

disillusionment

Oct 22, 2020
Realizing that both my parents are sociopaths and thinking about the past, how trauma and neglect from my parents has affected me my whole life and led me to this miserable moment now. Thinking about all the things I should have done or could have done differently.

Feeling utterly alone.

Living in a town I hate, with noisy neighbours I hate. They gang up outside my window and chat loudly for hours, even sitting in camping chairs right outside my window being noisy as hell. For two weeks they camped outside my window every single day all day. All I want is some peace and quiet to read my damn book. And no ear plugs do not work and there is not a single quiet place I can go to. Even when I'm watching TV I can hear them over it even at max volume and it pisses me off. Let me enjoy the few things I have left to enjoy.

The air coming in from the air conditioner smells straight up like poop b/c this town always smells like poop. So now my bedroom can either be too hot or smell like poop.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, Life sucks and 3 others
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I was already aware that my friends overshadowed me and went out many times without saying anything but I'm tired of it. It has been many years since I found out from third parties that they left.
Yesterday I was a bit more down and at night I was talking to one of them; he was waiting for someone else to join the discord and we talked in the meantime. I asked him if the one who was going to join worked and he said no, he had the day off. When he joined I asked him how his day was and he said that they went to a swamp ... It seemed strange to me that the other did not tell me anything about it when I asked him how his day was but he just got nervous and you could see how he wanted to change of theme.

It saddens me as they only tell me for the 2 or 3 barbecues that we do a year because they know that I like to prepare the grill. If I did not know or offered to do it, they would surely not tell me anything.

Anyway, if it is not that I can talk about personal things with them, they are more "video game partners" than anything else, although we haven't played anything together for months so I don't know what relationship I have with them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ProntoFim, patheticpartner, demuic and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Normie POSs online who spin everything you say in the worst possible way, assume the worst about you, and make everything your fault.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, littlelungs, demuic and 1 other person