Aug 8, 2021
this life

• Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11, ImsooDone1N, WonderingSoul and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Being trapped in this life is really atrocious specially how this body is deteriorating and not letting me do anything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Passersby, WonderingSoul and 2 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Being lazy af

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: medjooled11, ImsooDone1N, WonderingSoul and 2 others
B

breakingthegirl

Jan 19, 2022
It's bothering me a lot that there's no one in my corner. That the person who is supposed to "love me" can make up just about any garbage they want to and I will be assumed to be the problem. It hurts. It hurts a lot and I wish that there was someone safe - anyone that I could talk to without it becoming a problem. It bothers me that no one is going to care once I top myself and I'll just be talked about like I brought this all on myself. I just wish I'd never existed in the first place.
Yes. I never feel heard. Anytime I try to talk about why I'm feeling a certain way, or why I disagree with something, I'm told my feelings are wrong and I'm the one making everything into a problem. It doesn't matter what I do, I'm always doing it wrong, to the point I don't even bother doing anything anymore. Last night I asked my person to start the dishwasher when he was done eating please since I was going to bed. He responded with screaming at me that I do the dishes wrong, following me upstairs, screaming at me for another hour about me not doing anything, and then followed it up with yelling at me for crying and starting a fight and being in a bad mood. It's like, why even bother. I quit, you're right I'm the problem, I'll just eliminate this problem for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Mixo, Life sucks and 1 other person
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
Nightmares every night.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, Arrow and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
the efforts needed to prepare for ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Passersby, demuic and 5 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
The 2 two things that have always bothered me since birth. My abusive parents and the fact that I can't make any friends.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, Badluckhardtimes and 2 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
My life is going to get significantly worse in the near future and I am also feeling too shitty to get anything important done.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, Crazy4u and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Right now everything's bothering me. I don't feel good at all. I've broke down crying for no reason each of the last few days. I can't motivate myself to get work done today. But most of all, my internal monologue is constant and horrible and I can't make it stop. I can't live like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, Badluckhardtimes and 1 other person
Badluckhardtimes

Badluckhardtimes

Dec 11, 2021
Getting so close to the finish line only to discover there was no finish line, it was all a setup. Looking back on my life and realizing how much I was lied to and how much I lied to myself. The feeling after surviving this charade for so long that I have become nothing more than useless, undesirable, and obsolete.

Watching treacherous foes from my past move ahead in life, find love, happiness, and success...and me, rotting away in the bottom of a cave, betrayed, scorned and exiled, wondering how the hell am I going to get out of this one

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, charlottewilts, demuic and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I want to teleport ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I've done everything right today and I still feel like absolute crap.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, charlottewilts, demuic and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I posted in this thread a while ago, and I am still bothered by living. Most things bother me in some way, I find life to be very tiring. Today I feel quite ill and tired, worse than usual. The thing that I would like the most is to fall into an eternal dreamless sleep. Life is just pointless suffering day after day. It feels pointless even writing about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoldLeafIndigo, ImsooDone1N, charlottewilts and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Being alive. Being around people. Never being understood. Never having anyone who sees things the way I do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u, Chronicillness and 7 others
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
That I'm broke and I would love to get pain pills to make me feel good for once.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u, Life sucks and 2 others
GoldLeafIndigo

GoldLeafIndigo

It's Just The End Of Something
Jan 20, 2022
Physical pain and shame.

I know intellectually that when people treat me badly, it isn't about me. Yet I internalize it as shame. I'm really trying to overcome this. If I could do so, my depression would lift.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and 2 others
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
My family is running out of money for food.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, GoldLeafIndigo, ImsooDone1N and 6 others
Laddydragon

Laddydragon

May 16, 2021
Always being inadequate

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, charlottewilts and 1 other person
GoldLeafIndigo

GoldLeafIndigo

It's Just The End Of Something
Jan 20, 2022
Always being inadequate
I relate to this. I'm trying to remember that this is a thought we have about ourselves that makes us feel bad, it isn't objective reality.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and 1 other person
Laddydragon

Laddydragon

May 16, 2021
I relate to this. I'm trying to remember that this is a thought we have about ourselves that makes us feel bad, it isn't objective reality.
I'm sorry you relate, I mean hope that isn't wrong to say but Idk anyhow I'm glad you're trying to remember the objective reality that's always a good skill to work on I feel. I mean it's a pain for me personally :ahhha: I mean idk if that makes sense (I'm anxious atm so sorry if my typing is all over the place)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, GoldLeafIndigo, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
Mental anguish.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, LionsTigersAndBears and 1 other person
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
My dealer fucked me over, and then has the gall to get mad at ME? after everything I've done for him??? fucking mommying him and buying him crap even when I'm broke myself and he still owes me thousands??? he absolutely fucking deserves all the emotional anguish he's been going through that he's been venting to me about and I've been listening patiently and offering advice and comfort like a fool. i sincerely hope it only keeps getting worse. fucking son of a bitch

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and 1 other person
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
There's no alcohol in the house and the last shop closes in 10 minutes. And it's too far away for me to make it there in 10 mins. And god I do not want to be sober today. Today sucks.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u and 3 others
X

xrosex

Dec 21, 2021
My loneliness, I really needed to talk to someone and been crying and needed to post this and for some reason just typing this is helping.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, GoldLeafIndigo, Life sucks and 2 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
The fact that everything revolves around money.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u, GoldLeafIndigo and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
My addiction

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and charlottewilts
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
So much of the advice about how to do things like gain more motivation/willpower or to combat burnout seems to just boil down to eat healthy/exercise/get better sleep. I hate this advice so much because if I was even capable of giving a single damn about any of these things then of course I would already be feeling fine. This advice basically boils down to "you need willpower to gain willpower" which is such stupid advice IMO.

It's like saying that to fight cancer all you need to do is reduce the cancer cells in your body. Well then genius, just how exactly do I do THAT???

Some random advice I saw on YouTube for gaining willpower was to start with getting better sleep. Ok, how do I get better sleep? "No using your phone before bed." As if it's so easy! How is it not obvious that if I already had the willpower to do something as simple as that I wouldn't need your help?! "It's like lifting five pounds so that gradually you'll be able to lift 100." Well how is that supposed to help when I metaphorically don't even have arms to lift the five pounds?!? I'm asking for a figurative prosthetic limb here and I don't need to lift the 100 pounds because I already physically can't even lift the five! This advice is just horrible, at least for me.

As for dieting and exercise, how the hell is that going to help me want to live more? The thought of forgoing any of my favorite foods or making myself uncomfortable through physical activity is just making it so I'd rather choose death because forcing myself to eat disgusting health food or straining my muscles just isn't living to me. I'd maybe be willing to endure those things if I had a romantic partner but I don't and I'm not entitled to one so I'll probably never have one anyway.

I know I'm probably sounding like a big baby about all this and that's because I'm well aware that I literally am one. Knowing that though doesn't help and it doesn't bring me any closer to changing that. I just wish there was actual advice out there that suits my traits and if there truly is no such advice for me then I'm glad because it means I have all the more reason to give up and die this year. I just wish people in general would stop trying to give me false hope by saying these things or some torturous job where I slave myself away for petty change is going to have any positive effect on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, GoldLeafIndigo and Life sucks
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Today, I'm frustrated with my husband.

I was away for nine days a short time ago. When I came back, he hadn't put away the Christmas decorations, hadn't properly shoveled the driveway, and lots of other neglectful things so the house didn't look good. I had the next day off of work and although I needed the day for rest (since the previous nine days were taxing), I had to spend it cleaning, organizing, and making the house livable. He expressed no thanks.

He's been away for two days in Florida, on a short vacation provided by his company. In preparation for his return, I cleaned up a lot and picked up dinner, so he wouldn't have to worry about anything upon arriving home. When I picked him up, he didn't say "hi" or give me a hug or a kiss. All he said to me was, "Why does the car smell?" (It's because dinner was in the back seat.) it's been four hours since I picked him up. Still no hug or expression of appreciation for me trying to be thoughtful.

I know it probably seems like a small thing, but when there's a history, the small things can really bother you.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, GoldLeafIndigo and 3 others
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
might start a job this week. i know i will make money, but there is the bullshit that comes with it like angry bosses, lifting heavy things, working with unpleasant people. i hate having no money, but i have to go through so much bullshit to get money. it's like picking between being burned alive or being eaten alive, i can't espace pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Kristicide, ImsooDone1N and 6 others