l8tony

l8tony

Broken beyond repair 💀
Dec 17, 2021
Me, it's always me. Waste of space and air.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, WonderingSoul, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Pain.

Woke up with a migraine and my hips on fire, like there's burning sand in the joints. Took extra Gabapentin for the hips and it helped a bit... Migrain's still here ~12 hours later. Only have Tylenol and no codeine and the migraine doesn't want to bugger off with just the Tylenol.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Dead Meat and Life sucks
Bunyips

Bunyips

Dec 9, 2021
Same thing as always: money

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Dead Meat and Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Depressed more because of the impossibilities

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: medjooled11, ImsooDone1N, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
My insecurities, anxiety, people, never feeling good enough, depression, money (to an extent) ... Just a bunch of shit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, demuic, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
My ex was just outside my house at midnight, hiding with lights off in his car. Supposedly visiting a friend that lives around my complex. Sureeee.
Now I get to sit here all night worrying about my 2 kids. Divorced for 3 years. As if I didn't have enough to deal with..

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Thinking about my doctor appointment today, they said my sugar levels are looking too high. What else is new? The doctor tried recommending me a bunch of things I don't want to do and when I refused I could tell they were getting frustrated but how is going on a diet supposed to be helpful? I didn't say this to them but if the idea is for me to live a happy life then it's physically impossible for me to do that if I can't eat unhealthily. Cut carbs? When I literally eat have to eat rice and or noodles everyday? And how am I supposed to eat vegetables when I'm allergic to a bunch of them and the ones I'm not allergic to either don't fill me up or don't count because they're corn and potatoes? I'm feeling hungry for something extremely fattening just typing this. Nothing can stop me from wanting to eat bad food so might as well just kill me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Dead Meat, Fragile and 3 others
S

Salkak

Dec 9, 2021
So many things. God knows why studying is hard for me. May be I am just stupid. Every morning I wake up with my heart beating like crazy and I start contemplating about suicide like every fucking morning. All my friends call me only when they need something. I am there for every one but nobody is there for me. I've never had any romantic relationship. I can't eat or sleep properly. I don't even know if can share my thoughts with my therapist.It makes me really depressed thinking how I constantly think of killing myself without even living my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and Dr Iron Arc
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Having to wean down my opioid pills intake. It's gonna be hell for a few days.

• Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11, ImsooDone1N and Life sucks
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
My hopeless future.

Health is deteriorating, there are no further prospects.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: medjooled11, ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and 1 other person
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Everything

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja, medjooled11, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Everything. Just everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, ImsooDone1N, medjooled11 and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
My mother.
It's too detailed to go into on here and really get my point across, but she's become insufferable. She is staying with me for two more days, then we are traveling together for two days, then I'm moving her into a new apartment and staying with her for a week. I can't wait till this is all over. I'm so angry right now. I am looking forward to minimizing my communication with her after these next few weeks are over.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Manaaja, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
mistvissione11e

mistvissione11e

Jan 3, 2022
Time keeps on passing and i get pulled by it. I've wasted so much time that i feel guilty. My guilt is punishment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, ImsooDone1N and Life sucks
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
The desperation. The waiting. The pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, ImsooDone1N, Wisdom3_1-9 and 1 other person
8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
the fact that I cannot concentrate on anything

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Manaaja, medjooled11 and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The mechanism of pain shouldn't exist, I had enough of this lifetime pain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Manaaja, yive and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Unbearable pain

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, ImsooDone1N, Passersby and 2 others
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Nobody cares about my feelings!!!! I'm constantly being called dramatic or 'starting drama' when I voice that I'm upset about something. Then I see how other peoples feelings are taken seriously and I feel like a joke. Makes me very sad.

• Hugs
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I want to do anything, maybe drawing or something but can't, too tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: yive, demuic, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
S

Spacedoutfailure_

Jan 11, 2022
The fact that my dad drank himself to death. The fact that if I don't CTB I'll probably end up doing the same. The fact that I was born poor relative to my peers and got rejected by them for it. The fact that I've been a sexless loser throughout my teens and twenties. The Matthew principle. It's just all shit and unbearable now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, deflationary, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Pain, bad emotional pain. Loneliness. Depression & anxiety. Knowing that things are so fucked up & not being able to do anything about it. That I'll never be good enough.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, LastLoveLetter, Passersby and 3 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
The fact that I'm so old and have nothing to show for my life because of chronic illness. The fact that I'm basically in poverty even though I used to be an ambitious hardworking person. The fact that any opportunities to make money for me now are going to be shitty ones where I'm basically exploited at a basic human level.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: medjooled11, deflationary, Passersby and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Sad and anxious

• Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11, ImsooDone1N, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
this whole existence

• Hugs
Reactions: yive, Life sucks, medjooled11 and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I feel really angry today at my friends. Why? Not for anything any of them have specifically done to me lately. I'm just kind of mad that I have them today. So many people whether in this forum or outside of it suffer from loneliness to such a degree that they can't even make friends and here I am with too many to count and none I even want because for various reasons I can't let any of them in to peer into my deepest mind recesses enough. I wish they would just once be able to see the monster I really am. I wish they could see that whatever forms of kindness or humor I've shown them were merely pathetic displays of cowardice meant to manipulate people into liking me instead of being true to them.

Part of me wants them to stop caring so they'll let me die but another part also wants them to stop caring because it's the right thing to do and I hate seeing my friends waste any bit of concern on someone so useless and corrupt as I. This all extends to my family as well but they have the meaningless bond of family as an excuse. I just want people to stop beating around the bush and call me hateful things because I AM a hateful person. If only people knew just how much hate there was inside of me for plenty of people and groups who don't actually deserve it at all and yet my hate is there all the same. I need to be eliminated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Wisdom3_1-9 and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I feel like I have no purpose & don't know why I'm still here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, Life sucks, LastLoveLetter and 2 others
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I feel frozen. I can't move forward and I can't move back. I can't move. I can't think. My mind is so cloudy I can't put anything in perspective. Do I ctb or move 3000 miles away, give away everything own and start over. Starting over sounds so good, but will I bring my baggage with me? But if I do, I'll have insurance. But I'm so afraid. I'm so afraid to drive 3000 miles by myself. What if .................. what if ............... It would be so much easier to leave and go to my little girl, ctb. No more tears, no more loneliness, no more struggles, no more looking for a job or worrying if I'll be fired. WTF do I do? Need to decide today. today is D Day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, art, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I've been gone for eight days. It was an exhausting week, helping my mother move into a retirement community. I returned home last night after a 14-hour drive. In those 8 days, my husband didn't put away any of the Christmas decorations. There was laundry on the floor, piles of dishes, multiple half-filled cans of pop throughout the house, etc. It's not a disaster or anything like that, but it's just enough that instead of spending my day off this week recovering from an exhausting eight days, I need to spend it cleaning and doing laundry. I just want a break.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Live Free or Die and 2 others
fatefulstillness

fatefulstillness

ghost.
Oct 24, 2021
I have terrible neck pain and it feels like my head is going to explode. Also, my mind is hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11, ImsooDone1N, Manaaja and 2 others