• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
I want to chose the method thats the fastest and least painless and I did some research and as of right now these are my best 2 options. I want to do it in the span of the next 2 weeks. Anyone has experience in these methods and can give some advice. In the threads for the methods it's supposedly quick and fairly painless, is this true? Is there anything I can do to make these methods easier on me such as drinking or something like that? Is there any other methods you would suggest? For the night night method I plan on using the ratchet over the tape. Any piece of advice/information would be helpful. I
thanks

C

ChronicLoser

just another random nobody
Nov 12, 2023
I've tried both methods, had better luck with partial (the rope broke on me the first time, but it was working, i had passed out) and my next attempt in 2 weeks will be partial. While I really wanted to do the night night method, I just couldn't find my sweet spot the same way I can with partial. Supposedly, people on here have been successful with it, but I wasn't able to. It's pretty quick, there is a bit of discomfort from your neck where the rope digs in and from the compression of your trachea if you don't use padding. night night method was pretty comfortable, i can't speak on the speed as it didnt work for me.

Either way, the choice is yours. there is no rush, so think it over. I would really recommend practice if you can for the night night method, it takes some tinkering. Be careful though

Hope this helps

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Although SI can prevent both from being successful I would also add that it's easier with partial to overcome that and night night isn't considered as popular or reliable (don't ask me why).

Reactions: dotdotdotdot
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I prefer partial, there are a lot of reported successful attempts even more than full suspension (one research even shows out of total 242 hanging suicides 200 of them were partial). There really isn't much data supporting the night-night method, even in this site, I doubt if it even works. What I assume would work better than the night-night is the trinquete method, they are similar but this one is easier, it even has success reports including one member's recent attempt.

dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
I've tried both methods, had better luck with partial (the rope broke on me the first time, but it was working, i had passed out) and my next attempt in 2 weeks will be partial. While I really wanted to do the night night method, I just couldn't find my sweet spot the same way I can with partial. Supposedly, people on here have been successful with it, but I wasn't able to. It's pretty quick, there is a bit of discomfort from your neck where the rope digs in and from the compression of your trachea if you don't use padding. night night method was pretty comfortable, i can't speak on the speed as it didnt work for me.

Either way, the choice is yours. there is no rush, so think it over. I would really recommend practice if you can for the night night method, it takes some tinkering. Be careful though

Hope this helps
Thank you for your input.

I need to get the stuff for the night night method too try it out and practice but I've been procrastinating.

For partial, in your opinion, how easy was it to let your body go and do its thing? Did you feel yourself getting choked out or was it that fast that you were unconscious without realizing. Also did you have to apply pressure to certain areas of the neck (like you do with the night night method) or is the rope the only thing you need.
Although SI can prevent both from being successful I would also add that it's easier with partial to overcome that and night night isn't considered as popular or reliable (don't ask me why).
That's what I'm worried about. I'd imagine that my survival instincts would kick in pretty harsh during my attempts. I would've never imagined choking myself out would be my way to go but it seems like the easiest and most reliable method.

Are there any ways to dampen si such are drugs or alcohol?

Thanks for helping me out.
I prefer partial, there are a lot of reported successful attempts even more than full suspension (one research even shows out of total 242 hanging suicides 200 of them were partial). There really isn't much data supporting the night-night method, even in this site, I doubt if it even works. What I assume would work better than the night-night is the trinquete method, they are similar but this one is easier, it even has success reports including one member's recent attempt.
Originally, I thought hanging would be my last option but now it seems like it's the only one. I'll get the stuff for the night night method and try it and see if I can make it work but a couple people said it's pretty hard.

Anyways when u said trinquete i assume you meant the Tourniquet method. If it is I'll definitely look into it and try it out for myself and pick the easiest one out of the three.

Thanks for the advice

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I think partial is just more accessible for people so is attempted more often than full suspension even though most people think of full suspension when they think of hanging.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think partial is just more accessible for people so is attempted more often than full suspension even though most people think of full suspension when they think of hanging.
Full suspension was the only knowledge I had of hanging before I joined this site. I was shocked to know of all those partial reports out there.