• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
A few questions:

I've got the partial method to work. However, due to discomfort / SI, I back out of it before I pass out. The best way I've found for it to work for me is sitting. No head pressure and I can feel an instant woozy feeling, with two bath cloths under my sweatshirt. I would prefer the night night method, but unlike partial, I cant tie something around the right spot. Either that or it's not enough pressure or in the right place? I don't know.

Is there a way with night night besides a ratchet / gorilla tape? I've tried neck ties and a scarf, but they have a liability to loosen up with movement.

The odd thing with night night, is I'll mostly loosen the tie or scarf when I gave up, but until I take it off completely, the little bit of pressure feels like I'm slowly fading out. Is that possible?

Is there any method to make partial more comfortable while sitting down? When I try the method of lying down with partial, the knot has to be in front if I lay on my back, but all I get is the annoyance of it being in front of my face, and if I do it stomach down, which isn't preferable, I can't achieve the passing out like I get while sitting during partial. All I get from both ways is the head pressure feeling, and I give up.

I can safely say I have found the way to pressure the carotids, but unfortunately I can't seem to make this happen effectively while I'm lying down. Though in theory this SHOULD work. The only benefit of partial is the pressure is maintained and not altered by body movements.

Would being intoxicated help? I have alcohol and kratom.

Any insight would be good. I need to know in case I change my mind and decide to go through with this later if my circumstances are no good. Thanks.

Last edited:
Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
A few questions:

I've got the partial method to work. However, due to discomfort / SI, I back out of it before I pass out. The best way I've found for it to work for me is sitting. No head pressure and I can feel an instant woozy feeling, with two bath cloths under my sweatshirt. I would prefer the night night method, but unlike partial, I cant tie something around the right spot. Either that or it's not enough pressure or in the right place? I don't know.

Is there a way with night night besides a ratchet / gorilla tape? I've tried neck ties and a scarf, but they have a liability to loosen up with movement.

The odd thing with night night, is I'll mostly loosen the tie or scarf when I gave up, but until I take it off completely, the little bit of pressure feels like I'm slowly fading out. Is that possible?

Is there any method to make partial more comfortable while sitting down? When I try the method of lying down with partial, the knot has to be in front if I lay on my back, but all I get is the annoyance of it being in front of my face, and if I do it stomach down, which isn't preferable, I can't achieve the passing out like I get while sitting during partial. All I get from both ways is the head pressure feeling, and I give up.

I can safely say I have found the way to pressure the carotids, but unfortunately I can't seem to make this happen effectively while I'm lying down. Though in theory this SHOULD work. The only benefit of partial is the pressure is maintained and not altered by body movements.

Would being intoxicated help? I have alcohol and kratom.

Any insight would be good. I need to know in case I change my mind and decide to go through with this later if my circumstances are no good. Thanks.
I can't help u I'm sorry but I hope someone can, I also wanna try these methods, I'm not even able to get the stuff for it yet and now I feel like when I do it's still gonna take ages to figure out, ugh why is it so hard to cbt šŸ˜¢