D

Deleted member 65988

Probably post-graduate years, like I am right now at 24. So I would say around 24-27.

My life as a university student and NEET was so much more enjoyable, now I'm in a dead end job with expenses to pay with little money and time for myself to enjoy. I'm also expected to land a career-progressing jobs in my field of study which is virtually impossible to get as the job application process is broken and people are overeducated, housing unaffordable and yadda yadda yadda, what is the point anyways if I'm gonna be a burden to my parents if I have to rely on them for basic living.

Maybe 10 years ago things would've been different, sorry I was born at the wrong time.
24 as well, I can relate to some degree.

Reactions: sserafim
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
To me I think 29. You don't reach the big 30 and you've had a big enough experience with life to be happy that 29 years will be the end of it.

Reactions: lachrymost
vanadium23

vanadium23

Aug 15, 2023
I don't think there's any specific age that's best to die at; If my life was good I'd want to live forever.

Reactions: lachrymost
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think early 20s (like 21 or 22), before you graduate college, or soon after you graduate. You never have to go out into the real world or make a living. You never have to become a wageslave to capitalism. You never have to experience the harshness and absurdity of the real world (like how we have to pay to exist on the planet). Unfortunately I'm past my "good age" to die (I'm 23), but I want to die before 25 because I don't want to have to enter the workforce and earn my own living. I honestly never saw myself becoming an adult in the first place, I never wanted to grow up.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I think early 20s (like 21 or 22), before you graduate college, or soon after you graduate. You never have to go out into the real world or make a living. You never have to become a wage slave to capitalism. You never have to experience the harshness and absurdity of the real world (like how we have to pay to exist on the planet).
Last thing I want to do myself is become a wage slave in this system where I'll always end up losing.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Last thing I want to do myself is become a wage slave in this system where I'll always end up losing.
Literally. The system was not built or meant for people like me and I hate having to live in it.

D

Deleted member 65988

Literally. The system was not built or meant for people like me and I hate having to live in it.
Literally having to pay to exist, to even be treated like a human being is just insane to me and then to watch the masses kiss ass to the rich and famous is even more annoying. Count me out of spending decades working away what time I have to make someone else comfortable and rich while I barely make enough to survive.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I keep thinking maybe 30 is like the prime because I don't wanna grow old and wrinkly and walk with a cane with back pain but I also don't wanna die too fast before I can do stupid stuff with my life and then die
I don't think becoming old is necessarily a bad thing if you have a good life. I've had family members that continued doing things they loved way into their old age. One of my family members is in their 90s and still plays on a recreational sports team, travels, etc.

I think the age at which you realize that life is no longer worth living for you, is a "good age"

Reactions: carac
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Dying at the age of 30 - 35 is a good time to die. Then one avoid being tormented by old age ailments and other meaningless afflictions.

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
I think 18 when I made my first attempt was the best age to die, before you get crushed with the weight and responsibility's of adulthood.