• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
@creatureoflight
Well, I for one feel very strongly on the subject of your offending people for no reason. Should I give a massive rant about how offensive and entitled you come across?
Shaming other people for their methods is the same as non-suicidal people shaming suicidal people for wanting to kill themselves.

Look, I'm done here- I have nothing more to say on the subject as I can only repeat what I have said. I seriously hope you reconsider though. I don't get what it has to do with being entitled-I'm on a suicide forum, so my life isn't going all too great. :D So that's pretty much that.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Telling someone to consider another method because their method of choice offends you and goes against your morals seems pretty entitled to me...

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Telling someone to consider another method because their method of choice offends you and goes against your morals seems pretty entitled to me...

Well, that's what you think. Anyways. I'm out of here! :D

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Well, it was an absolute honour to have you come and shame my method. Pleaae feel free to drop by and offend me for all my content.

Gee, you do seem pretty offended by this-okay.
This is turning into some kind of a retort session between you and me where one desperately must have the last word. I really hope you give this some thought and don't put your life at such risk.
This is my last post for reals here-bye!!
P.S-I mean in this thread, not in the forum.

Reactions: Ashpac
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I say, isn't it strange that somebody who posts a thread wanting some useful advice, is offended when someone thinks it's their business to come and turn that thread into their opportunity to claim the moral highground. It really makes you wonder. Who knows why they'd be offended by that.

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Hey, I don't want to push you back but it's necessary using the train method? There is literally no other way? Hanging for example which is the most common method... It's more effective, less risky...

Reactions: RealMe and Anarchy
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm not good at planning, so I could end up neglecting something important and fail. I just have a feeling that I'd mess it up somehow. Train honestly seems like the best option to me. It's about as simple as you can get, and my body will be destroyed, which is what I want.

T

Tiburcio

If your family leaves the house for more than hour or more, you don't need planning anything, use that moment for doing it and you should have passed away.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Hanging would probably be less risky in terms of being caught, but I don't have a rope, and I couldn't buy one. Also, I worry that I'd pass out but not die, and wake up in hospital. I wouldn't know if I was doing it right. Train, however...

Reactions: RealMe and Tiburcio
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm...can't access the content...

It's an indian guy, 21, he waits in the shadows till the train is near then runs and puts his neck only on the line with head on the inside of track. Instant neat beheading, no mess, no damage to train either.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Seems a lot less risky. Thanks for bringing this to my attention; I'll try to do this.

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Seems a lot less risky. Thanks for bringing this to my attention; I'll try to do this.
Uk trains with 4+ carriages on take about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile to stop under emergency braking so you've got a good amount of time to get position as it won't be able to stop even if your seen ahead.
Wearing all black and doing it in the dark would mean you probably won't get seen at all.

Reactions: RealMe
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm actually planning to do it in the early morning as the trains run more frequently then, but I don't think that the train driver would be able to stop in time on the off chance that they did see me.

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
This vid shows the power of a train. Bear in mind its only one engine here and for this vid the train wasn't powered. It was pushed to 60mph by another train you'll spot in the background.

Reactions: Anarchy
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Thanks for the video. Trains are quite the destructibe force.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Now, I just need to remember not to wear my high visibility jacket...

Reactions: VX1
F

FrettingHour

Aug 12, 2018
If you are seriously committed to the outcome, you may have to play a longer game. So long as they are suspicious, they will watch you like a hawk. Gradually lull them into believing you are coming around to what they want of you. You can use the time to hone your plan, make arrangements for your final affairs, write parting notes, etc. Fortunately, many of these things can easily be disguised as what they will be eager to see as "getting better". It will also give you time to be sure about any course without the distraction of impulse. Just don't wake up of a morning miraculously compliant; that will be dead obvious.

Reactions: RealMe and Anarchy
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the video. Trains are quite the destructibe force.
Yes. Imagine if that train was doing 100mph, pulling 7 full carriages of people plus had another engine at the rear.

Well to see what happens google Ufton Nervet train crash and check those photo's out.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
@FrettingHour
Good advice. I need to do it this month though, so, relatively soon. They're suspicious of me but they don't really watch me at all. They just don't leave me alone in the house. But, I'm fairly sure that getting out of the house when they're asleep will be as difficult now as it will be later this month. I'll just have to be as careful as possible amd take my chances.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Yes. Imagine if that train was doing 100mph, pulling 7 full carriages of people plus had another engine at the rear.

Well to see what happens google Ufton Nervet train crash and check those photo's out.
Will do. I'm reminded now how little I've researched trains. The trains don't seem to go so fast where I'll be going, but it's hard to tell. Even at a slow speed, they still seem very destructive, though.

F

FrettingHour

Aug 12, 2018
@Anarchy

Even if it's for a successful runner, the best way to eliminate any possibility of them intercepting you is for them to know you are not home, and not expect you to be so for the longest period of time you can manage. Is there any activity outside the house in which they are encouraging you to involve yourself? Even playing out with your mates, so to speak?

Reactions: RealMe
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
@FrettingHour
No. I don't have friends and they know that so I can't use that excuse. I don't go anywhere on my own; I just stay in all the time. The only way I could go out by myself without raising suspicion would be to claim to take the dog out, but then I'd actually need to take it and that would mess things up. I figure that I'd be able to get out when everyone's asleep without much hassle, if it weren't for the dog. The dog sleeps out of the way but it might hear and make noise, but I can't really predict what the dog will do. But other than that, I don't imagine that I'd have much trouble getting out of the house. It's hard to say. But I'm not sure that they'd be too suspicious of hearing me go downstairs.