• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What would you choose to experience after death?

• Reincarnate as someone/something else and forget my past life.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Wake up from coma in point of my life before things went wrong.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • What my religion claims.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Place where bad isn't a concept. Suffering nor pain exists, realm of unimaginable endless bliss.

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Pure abyss. I don't want to experience experiencing.

Votes: 38 46.3%
  • Wake up from simulation and uncover real world no matter if bad or good. I thrive for finding truth.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Free soul untied to physical. Experience realms beyond human comprehension, uncover existence.

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Keep memories of this life and start again from any point I want.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Meet up with my family members, friends and pets who passed away before me.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Be a spooky ghost.

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
To be able to "review" my life from the perspectives of everyone I ever interacted with.

Then I'd slowly start deleting myself from said events, working backwards in time until I'm in the womb — where I can ultimately delete myself as if I never existed.

Part of needing to CTB is because I've simply been an awful person to so many good people, and I'm hoping suicide would kind of be like "atonement" for my sins.

Reactions: UmbraDweller
d-tea

d-tea

Apr 7, 2024
A sandbox version of life sounds fun, if you're able to leave the server after you're bored that is

.dreamless.

.dreamless.

Aug 3, 2022
I have dreams and goals I sadly cannot fulfill in this life. I just want an eternal life with no pain or depression. Experiencing something I have experienced. Living happily in eternity. Fulfilling all dreams and goals. No restrictions whatsoever. I just want happiness.

Nothingness sounds so boring.