• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What would you choose to experience after death?

• Reincarnate as someone/something else and forget my past life.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Wake up from coma in point of my life before things went wrong.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • What my religion claims.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Place where bad isn't a concept. Suffering nor pain exists, realm of unimaginable endless bliss.

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Pure abyss. I don't want to experience experiencing.

Votes: 38 46.3%
  • Wake up from simulation and uncover real world no matter if bad or good. I thrive for finding truth.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Free soul untied to physical. Experience realms beyond human comprehension, uncover existence.

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Keep memories of this life and start again from any point I want.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Meet up with my family members, friends and pets who passed away before me.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Be a spooky ghost.

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I mainly want the actual Good Place from the show The Good Place to be a real thing, at least in its form at the end of the show once all the proper reforms have been made. This system is extra great because it gives everyone who's ever lived and ever will live a chance to earn a perfect blissful existence in the afterlife while also giving them a choice to end said existence completely peacefully and painlessly whenever they are ready.

Last edited:
tary

tary

Student
Jul 3, 2022
I chose "Wake up from simulation", not necessarily because I think this life is a simulation (it could well be), but because the second part "I thrive for finding truth" is a major reason why I want to die. I'm bored with this world, I know everything important about it and have some ideas about the next one, based on people's experiences. I don't like my life but impatient curiosity is also a big part of why I'll CTB.

CountingSeconds

CountingSeconds

Trying
Mar 1, 2024
Abyss. Mainly because I've thought about death a lot and kind of have it fixed in my head that this is what it'll be. Close second was spooky ghost but then imagine if I'm just a depressed ghost that wants to die but can't.

Also that'd be the worst horror movie ever. Family moves into a haunted house. Ends up calling a therapist for their ghost rather than an exorcist.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Nothing, I really don't want to experience anything ever again, I only wish for non-existence, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, I just want to sleep for all eternity. I despise existing, there's no point to existing, to have the ability to exist is conpletely unnecessary, I wouldn't want to exist under any circumstances, all that I wish for is to be permanently unaware.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I want to wake up from the simulation and uncover the real world, no matter if bad or good. I just want to know, and I do thrive for finding truth. The next best option would be the abyss
I chose "Wake up from simulation", not necessarily because I think this life is a simulation (it could well be), but because the second part "I thrive for finding truth" is a major reason why I want to die. I'm bored with this world, I know everything important about it and have some ideas about the next one, based on people's experiences. I don't like my life but impatient curiosity is also a big part of why I'll CTB.
What do you think lies in the next world? What awaits us there?

Last edited:
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Assuming I could still choose non-existence at some point after, id love to see my dead loved ones one more time. The things I'd do for one more real hug from my dad. Otherwise, just abyssal nothingness is my preference. There's a reason my favorite "socially acceptable" way of referring to death is the big sleep.

olvidame

olvidame

Aug 27, 2023
i'd like to be stuck in a place like silent hill, a deserted, foggy town, all by myself. wandering eternally. no one and nothing to bother me. a purgatory that will feel more like heaven to me.

Attachments

• Picture1-1024x576.jpg
    Picture1-1024x576.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 0
S

shatteredcrystal

Preferably me, partially not, probably in between.
Apr 8, 2024
I don't really want to experience anything after I die. But there is a really terrifying thought that has been pulling me back from ctb: What if I would be stuck with all of my memories in nowhere for eternity? What if time for me stops at my last breath and I would "hang" there with physical and mental pain forever?

K

kitbarks

Jun 13, 2023
i guess i would really like to discover that everything has a purpose, because one thing that really gives me dread, is the fact that everything that everyone does is meaninless, so i guess what i would like is to know that after death, our life influenced something on the grand purpose of the universe, i know is kinda dumb.

tary

tary

Student
Jul 3, 2022
I want to wake up from the simulation and uncover the real world, no matter if bad or good. I just want to know, and I do thrive for finding truth. The next best option would be the abyss

What do you think lies in the next world? What awaits us there?
Near-death experiencers talk about the afterlife being a resting place before you most likely reincarnate somewhere else. But I have hope that after actual death and separation from this life there will be more freedom to explore and experience life apart from being in a body. In any case, I'm certain I'll find out at least the nature of life on Earth if not literally everything that exists, even if I'll only have that knowledge until I reincarnate (which I'll try to put off for as long as possible).

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Near-death experiencers talk about the afterlife being a resting place before you most likely reincarnate somewhere else. But I have hope that after actual death and separation from this life there will be more freedom to explore and experience life apart from being in a body. In any case, I'm certain I'll find out at least the nature of life on Earth if not literally everything that exists, even if I'll only have that knowledge until I reincarnate (which I'll try to put off for as long as possible).
I don't want to reincarnate though. I don't want to have to live life again. Do we have control over our next incarnation? Can we choose where we reincarnate?

By that, do you mean like astral projection? If you're not in a body, then what are you? Soul? Spirit? Pure consciousness or energy? How would being not limited to a physical body allow you to find out the nature of life on Earth or everything that exists?

Last edited:
tary

tary

Student
Jul 3, 2022
I don't want to reincarnate though. I don't want to have to live life again. Do we have control over our next incarnation? Can we choose where we reincarnate?

By that, do you mean like astral projection? If you're not in a body, then what are you? Soul? Spirit? Pure consciousness or energy? How would being not limited to a physical body allow you to find out the nature of the world?
From what I've read, we do have a choice regarding where to and what we reincarnate as, but our lifetimes will be designed to have an optimal educational effect on us. But this only matters if it isn't true what some say, that it's possible to break out of the cycle and control of your soul entirely, being free to explore anywhere you want on the other side.

In any case you're a lot less limited once you're out of your body, and possibly even freer if you go beyond a near-death experience and disconnect with your body completely instead of just leaving it temporarily. Many near-death experiencers have memories of being told things that they were told they wouldn't remember once they returned to their bodies, so I'm sure my curiosity will be satisfied at least until/if I reincarnate somewhere else.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Either permanent non existence or existing in a place where bad isn't a concept. I honestly don't want to know the truth unless if the truth is permanent non existence. Most of the times, ignorance is bliss and I'd rather be unaware than to be aware of a brutal, brutal truth

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
I don't really want to experience anything after I die. But there is a really terrifying thought that has been pulling me back from ctb: What if I would be stuck with all of my memories in nowhere for eternity? What if time for me stops at my last breath and I would "hang" there with physical and mental pain forever?
I'm thinking about the exact same thing often. Or even worse, what if I just get stuck in my body after dying and experience all the decomposition and rotting of it as spiritism claims. That would be messed up. But I like to think that the awareness dies with the brain. Also, at the end I realize that death is inevitable anyway, it will happen to all of us no matter what we do, so I shouldn't be scared of anything.
i guess i would really like to discover that everything has a purpose, because one thing that really gives me dread, is the fact that everything that everyone does is meaninless, so i guess what i would like is to know that after death, our life influenced something on the grand purpose of the universe, i know is kinda dumb.
It's not dumb at all. It would be nice to get all the answers and discover that it was all for something.

Last edited:
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I chose the ghost option because it's the only one that sounds fun and I haven't had much fun in life. I would want to pick the location of my haunting. Probably a tourist attraction like a haunted historical mansion like the Biltmore estate.

Reactions: UmbraDweller
J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
This is so true. Can't imagine having to exist forever with all the pain... That would be worse than life itself.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Pure abyss or place where bad isn't a concept. I might as well go with the endless bliss since this necessarily assumes the existence of an intrinsic positive experience. So, for sake of simplicity, I'll assume that Tranquilism is false, and that this endless bliss is actually the hedonic ceiling. Although I'm tired of experiencing, and do wish for an endless abyss, that's only because I suffer.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I wish for The pure abyss not experiencing anything forever.

But that's the way it was before they birthed me into this evil world

Imo it's not what you wish for but reality arrives no matter what you wish for.

Reality is that after Death is non-existence forever.

Why are God , soul, afterlife reincarnation, simulation etc hiding?

Billions of smart phones with cameras yet no one has ever captured a video of any soul god etc any of that. Cause none of that exists

Scientists with all the technology and instruments have been trying to detect God , a soul , the afterlife, reincarnation etc . And they haven't been able to detect even an iota of any energy field, wave , sound , image , heat , gamma radiation, any kind of radiation for any of that for hundreds of years.

They say a soul is in every human . Why can't scientists detect it? Why are they hiding. Same for god

Still most humans say we don't know what happens, we don't know what a human is . A human is just another animal a cell a bug.

Imo they hide the truth to keep everyone a slave in the prison. And this is just one way to keep everyone in the prison. They don't want people to know that a human is just a machine who thinks it's you . That a human is another animal that first cell a bug.

There's zero evidence for any afterlife also zero for a simulation . They want u to think a human is important enough to simulate or that a god is interested in what you think . Is it important to simulate if a fish or duck swims this way or that? Would a god care if a fish swam right or left at a particular second? I don't see any difference between humans and other animals. That what I do is important is a subjective fictional idea. We are in the gods image they say so god is a big monkey

Last edited:
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Place where bad isn't a concept. Suffering nor pain exists, realm of unimaginable endless bliss.

I believe in that. Beyond the physical, our body isn't carnal, therefore, our mind / heart is also seeing and feeling everything perfectly.

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
Nothing. I want to be left alone desperately. I don't care to continue an after life or to reincarnate, I want it to be lights out and over.

H

Hunter2005

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Honestly reincarnate as someone else, I didn't get to enjoy my life in this period, so I would love to do it again.