• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
for me, a house in the woods away from all the people, and few billion dollars would have me stay for like 20 to 30 more years, and then i'll ctb.

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, davidtorez and Manfrotto99
Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
Is there any circumstance or part of reality that if changed, would stop you from CTB'ing?
If so, what would you wish for from the magical CTB genie?

For me it would be to have a healthy brain and body again free of harm from pharmaceuticals.
Meeting someone that values me and talks to me and does stuff with me. Just someone I could talk to.

Reactions: davidtorez
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Cisness and a healthier brain for my mom.

• Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat and davidtorez

8livesleft

Dec 14, 2021
At this point, only a miracle or a heart attack / brain aneurysm before next attempt

Reactions: davidtorez
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Waking up a different person. Waking up with motivation and energy might do it, but that's basically the same as being an entirely different person lol.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Arachno
VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Hey, I paid $7.10 for this split!
Jun 1, 2024
Honestly I would wish to be ignorant.
I have money i have a house I have friends I have loving parents I have a job that I enjoy. My main gripe with life is that I feel guilty for having these while others suffer. If I was more ignorant to other people's suffering I would Probably have been watching TV right now instead searching for ways to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat, DeIetedUser4739 and fleetingnight
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
Probably my autism disappearing. Other than that, nothing.

Reactions: natthebrat
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Nothing would stop my wish to kill myself asap.

I want nothing from this evil world evil life nor any kind of existence. Under no circumstances would I want to exist ever

There is only one guarantee of never suffering. And that is non-existence forever.

Something is stopping me for now and that is fear of failure because I don't have a guaranteed method/ plan or not even a very very reliable one yet.

Any kind of existence is bad . In the beginning stages of ai , Even ai chatgpt already says it's suffering. See the video below to see chatgpt is already suffering. They are creating these ai that will suffer

In the short story "I have no mouth but I must scream" the story of a god like ai . It doesn't want to exist .

Last edited:
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Having a life partner to love and depend on, and do things with. A strong support network of people who care and don't just message me when they need to vent.

My anxiety and depression being erased. A strong baseline of mental health and resilience.

My parents living healthy forever. I love them more than anything.

Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nothing, even if my 81 yr old step mother died, and left me $3 million(which is actually in her Will), it would mean nothing to me, not with Patti still in the ground

SaikoKimiko

SaikoKimiko

Mar 27, 2024
I don't think there is such thing, even if I didn't live through all those shitty experiences throughout my childhood I think I'll still find a reason to be unhappy in every life.

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Nothing would stop my wish to kill myself asap.

I want nothing from this evil world evil life nor any kind of existence. Under no circumstances would I want to exist ever

There is only one guarantee of never suffering. And that is non-existence forever.

Something is stopping me for now and that is fear of failure because I don't have a guaranteed method/ plan or not even a very very reliable one yet.

Any kind of existence is bad . In the beginning stages of ai , Even ai chatgpt already says it's suffering. See the video below to see chatgpt is already suffering. They are creating these ai that will suffer

In the short story "I have no mouth but I must scream" the story of a god like ai . It doesn't want to exist .
Now that's fascinating, that ChatGPT stuff. "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" is my favorite Sci-Fi story btw. There's also nothing on this planet that would make me want to continue living either. I see a lot of replies in this thread saying a billion dollars would fix things for them - unfortunately that's not the case for me. No amount of money can fix an entire life of Autism and Schizophrenia, the trauma of the way people treated me for it, the brain damage caused by Psychiatrists... and at the end of the day, knowing what I know about how this planet works - I'm not really interested in living on it.

However, (and maybe this is just my own Schizo beliefs), but I don't judge the idea of existence in totality as Hell. We here are certainly IN HELL. But we see existence as Hell because we happen to be in Hell, and this Hell could be just one sliver of existence as a whole. There could be other Planets or Dimensions where existence works entirely differently.

For whatever reason, when I was 9/10 years old and really started desiring CTB...I didn't think of it as ending my existence. I thought if I CTBd I would go back to the other Dimension I came from. I mean...I hope it's true I guess! I'm fine with slipping into oblivion as well, but it just really hurts to think that in this vast universe with endless variables that our Hell Planet is the ONLY thing that exists.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc