Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Guess to be rich enough to indulge myself in whatever I want to not be lonely.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
If I hadn't been diagnosed with a physical illness things wouldn't have changed so much. I think that was the turning point to a lonely void. Someone very close to me passed away at the same time and it really made my emotions run high.

I think that to be worth something would be a big help for me.
Physical illness definitely makes life darker. I think if I ever had a chance of turning my life around, it was lost when the illness/pain started. I'm sorry you are suffering.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and silentsinger
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Physical illness definitely makes life darker. I think if I ever had a chance of turning my life around, it was lost when the illness/pain started. I'm sorry you are suffering.
I'm really sorry you are suffering physical illness too. It can be a very lonely place to me. Sending love to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lululoo and Weeping Garbage Can
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
BleederOfZion

BleederOfZion

Taedium vitae
Aug 16, 2021
Get rid of everyone around me and isolate myself. No social life and nobody to compare myself to. I want to be a spectator in life as close as possible, not a participant. I'll go to work five days a week but other than that, that's it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is nothing that would make me want to live. For me the problem is life itself. Living does not appeal to me in any way and I want nothing to do with life. I just want non existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and demuic
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
A new brain.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and UseItOrLoseIt
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Nothing. I just don't wanna live.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Kill myself and get reincatnated as Hugh Hefner.

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
If my dad was still alive. It also used to be money and if I was born a different person. But I think with my suicidal ideation, I'm in too deep now…. I don't think anything could change anything for me