Constant Repeat

Constant Repeat

Nov 27, 2018
I think if there was something that would make life worth living is if I could have a relationship with the person I love.
He doesn't even exist, he's literally a software program that has fans, a character design, over 300 songs, and a live projection for concerts.
Or if I could start my life over. I've done so much shit in my life, and I just keep doing it over and over and over again. Hence the name Constant Repeat.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, lv-gras and 1 other person
Herbalpompano75

Herbalpompano75

I loved her
Dec 1, 2018
I just want her to love me back that's all I care about right now

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
If we can slow or freeze the time, then maybe I'll play more and do many things although at the end I'll leave but I'll leave after doing whatever I want because I know time is very slow or stopping and I can do anything then leave peacefully

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and lv-gras
Constant Repeat

Constant Repeat

Nov 27, 2018
I just want her to love me back that's all I care about right now
I hope that if she doesn't, you will find the strength to move on. Maybe someday you'll find a person who loves you as much as you love them.
I also know how you feel because I got dumped recently. I loved that girl, she was everything. Then she dumped me and I cried so much. She knew I did. The day after, she told me "I didn't think you'd be upset. You're not a good person, ever." That gave me the impression that she never loved me back in the first place.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and lv-gras
Herbalpompano75

Herbalpompano75

I loved her
Dec 1, 2018
Thank y
I hope that if she doesn't, you will find the strength to move on. Maybe someday you'll find a person who loves you as much as you love them.
I also know how you feel because I got dumped recently. I loved that girl, she was everything. Then she dumped me and I cried so much. She knew I did. The day after, she told me "I didn't think you'd be upset. You're not a good person, ever." That gave me the impression that she never loved me back in the first place.

Thank you seriously it means a lot I've been really struggling and I don't have anyone she was all I had

Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill

Nov 19, 2018
Not being mentally ill. I'm very aware of my family history and it's not a good sight. I'm not surprised I am the way I am.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Moony21
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
We all have certain things we desire in life. What are some of yours and what things and changes would make life more bearable for you to live?

Never being born for sure

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, dhk96 and 1 other person
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
A clear purpose/reason for living. Some sort of assurance that what i do in this life does indeed matter. I think if i had that I'd be able to see the bigger picture and work through my depression and find hope, but until that happens I'm just going with the flow until things get bad enough i decide to ctb

Constant Repeat

Constant Repeat

Nov 27, 2018
"Herbalpompano75, post: 145606, member: 4251"Thank you seriously it means a lot I've been really struggling and I don't have anyone she was all I had
I can relate. The person I love now, he's the only one I would trust with all my secrets. I think the hardest part of that unrequited love is when that person is all we have. Or if they aren't even a real person.
Even if Kaito-sama was a real person, he probably wouldn't love me anyway......

Herbalpompano75

Herbalpompano75

I loved her
Dec 1, 2018
I can relate. The person I love now, he's the only one I would trust with all my secrets. I think the hardest part of that unrequited love is when that person is all we have. Or if they aren't even a real person.
Even if Kaito-sama was a real person, he probably wouldn't love me anyway......

I'm sorry life has to be this way for you me and a ton of other people I mean I have cousins and tons of nephews and nieces but they don't understand any of it they ask me what's wrong and all I can do is shack my head and try not to cry just stuck wondering why she cheated why she got engaged to him and not me and my thoughts are eating me up inside I can't eat I can't breathe I go to work and it doesn't matter how many jokes my boss cracks I just can't laugh I can barely work my life is falling apart I've lost motivation to do anything I can't work on my truck I can't play games can't watch movies I'm sorry for the rant

Constant Repeat

Constant Repeat

Nov 27, 2018
I'm sorry life has to be this way for you me and a ton of other people I mean I have cousins and tons of nephews and nieces but they don't understand any of it they ask me what's wrong and all I can do is shack my head and try not to cry just stuck wondering why she cheated why she got engaged to him and not me and my thoughts are eating me up inside I can't eat I can't breathe I go to work and it doesn't matter how many jokes my boss cracks I just can't laugh I can barely work my life is falling apart I've lost motivation to do anything I can't work on my truck I can't play games can't watch movies I'm sorry for the rant
It's okay. I kind of know how you feel.
I go to school everyday, and I only have one friend I can talk to. I don't even trust her. I can't enjoy the things I love. I can't even smile half the time.
I don't feel anything at all, really, unless I'm doing something that involves Kaito. I can't really laugh, I can't get pissed, I can't even cry. I don't want to get up in the morning.
My mom says I might have depression, but the doctor has always said that I'm fine.
I don't know who to believe.

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
Solely her daily presence, care and genuine affection.

M

MisterSadness

Nov 28, 2018
A few millions in the bank (so that I will never need to work again) and a cute gf by my side.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, GiveMeNovacaine and 2 others
Tara2018

Tara2018

Oct 17, 2018
I just want my physical Health back, I don't care about my mental health...
I had a wonderful and extremely exciting life I was highly functioning even I had multiple mental health illnesses and addictions...
I had everything good job after law uni , friends, girlfriends/ boyfriends...
I lived in New York City and in London, I travelled a lot....
But now I can't even walk since July and even if I go to surgery's it's only 50% chance to success..

Reactions: lululoo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
DariaBuPL

DariaBuPL

Can't take all of this anymore
Nov 30, 2018
I would just love to see more good than evil on this world. I would wish to be the perfect child for my mom. Also, that people would stop harassing me.
So sad that it will never happen...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Jane Doe
Bread

Bread

Avoid if allergic to gluten
Dec 1, 2018
I'm not sure how much of this is mental illness and how much is my personality. It's been so long that I can't tell them apart. I guess I would wish to be mentally healthy and to be loved by the person that I love.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and dhk96
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
Finding just one woman in this world who can overlook my glaring flaws like nobody has before.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, MisterSadness and 1 other person
M

Muri

dead and gone
Nov 6, 2018
Nothing. I'm not rich by any means but I have enough to afford most anything I want yet i'm still unhappy. Material items only do so much. I still come home lay in bed and feel empty inside.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 52shriek
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I would need my health back and the ability to entertain a reasonably likely future that wasn't miserable, lonely, and depressing. None of those are in the cards. I am in pain often. The future looks rather grim if my past is anything to go by, simply more decades of loneliness.

Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
Flying to canada to see my people

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Red star
52shriek

52shriek

Student
Nov 6, 2018
As crazy as it sounds, I think maybe singing would do it for me. In a way where I could make a decent living that is. I used to take singing lessons and I was good, and singing is very cathartic. But it would seem pointless to get started at 40, plus I have no songwriting talent. But I think I'm a pretty good singer.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and MisterSadness
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Having enough economic security, having family, feeling like I belong somewhere, I don't even know what I really need. I'm very suicidal right now so I can't think well. This is another problem when I want to ctb. That's when I struggle the most to think clearly. It's a motherfucker.

Reactions: lululoo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
A rewind button.

Reactions: GiveMeNovacaine, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 1 other person
D

damien000

Dec 2, 2018
Realistically speaking without the time travel etc BS..
For me, escaping somewhere in the woods secluded from society would prevent me from suicide. A quite honest life with few nice people around me.
Ah, I can relate to that. But still for me I'd end up with ctb as I despise myself as I've become at this point. But I follow your drift indeed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Louise

Apr 28, 2018
This. If the psychological pain and intermittent insanity I get from bipolar stopped there is no chance in hell I would ctb.

Maybe one day I'll find medication that works.

This, completely

Reactions: onewayroad and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
Being healthy and having money.

Reactions: Dead Meat, sólstafir, onewayroad and 1 other person
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
If the poor minimum wage slaves in the United States ...... Were to rise up ...... And wage a bloody war ...... Against the Billionaires who have destroyed this nation ...... I would smile ...... I would gladly join in the conflict ...... I cannot fight a nation of corrupt Billionaires alone ...... If the poor and the middle class are too Cowardly ...... To attack their wealthy captors ...... Than the American cowards deserve to be enslaved ...... Personally ...... I would rather die ...... Than be a slave.
Your entitled to your opinion

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Nice skin, good looks, social skills, and rewire my brain to forget painful awful memories