• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
If I could have peace and tranquility while living. I'd need a cure for something there is no cure nor is it popular enough for medical researchers to actively work towards.

Reactions: bugs_for_brains
bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
There's quite a few things that would make life worth living even if i was only able to make a single change. Unfortunately they're all impossible because they require me to have been born differently in some way lol. Makes things real frustrating knowing if I had even one less of these problems I may have been able to cope

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Going back to Spain and helping out at the animal sanctuary. Went there for a couple of months nearly daily and got a bit attached to some of the birds. Two of the cockatoos bonded with me and one even started singing sometimes to me which she didn't do with any random people or the volunteers there. Just to have the freedom to take care of them given that shitty humans abused or dumped them there it's the only piece of life I have left. In the UK it's just for my dog. Blast Linkin Park and Bring Me The Horizon to have any sort of feeling.

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Being clever being able to afford what I want.getting a good job Being able to move out and being able to have children in a good world

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
Just a person that's actually there for me and is worth staying alive for.
I think that really accelerated my thinking this year - that I don't really have anyone who is here for me. I strangely feel more of a community here than with people in real life. It would be nice to find friends here. I'm just exhausted on my own and loneliness is horrible

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
i've just given up on myself. I have good potential, academic, girls say i'm pretty, music opportunities, etc, but my mind is so clouded by insecurity and weakness and regret and thoughts about the past and future, i can't get much rest when I'm constantly in this cycle of thought, some things make it better, but i can't bring myself to be the person i should/can be. I also romanticise the suicide thing, i genuinely think in some ways it would be better to go out on a high, as i keep getting lower lately.

Already_dead_inside

Already_dead_inside

Mar 6, 2024
i've just given up on myself. I have good potential, academic, girls say i'm pretty, music opportunities, etc, but my mind is so clouded by insecurity and weakness and regret and thoughts about the past and future, i can't get much rest when I'm constantly in this cycle of thought, some things make it better, but i can't bring myself to be the person i should/can be. I also romanticise the suicide thing, i genuinely think in some ways it would be better to go out on a high, as i keep getting lower lately.
What are your insecurities?

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
What are your insecurities?
hard to sum up. I was raised around aggression/conflict in the home, directed at me a lot of time, other household things too, which i think gave me a victim mindset, just letting it all happen and not stepping in. My sisters would, even my younger ones, but i would sit in my room and act like it wasn't happening, just building up rage/frustration. They would act like i was strange for not talking to them or being social in my teens, for not just forgetting about the traumatizing things going on the night before like they all would. That freaked me out a bit, very alienating having your family treat you like you're the weird one when they are turning the house upside down every other night.

I've always felt weak, very insecure, even though everyone says I've got so much going for me, i still feel weak/ugly and worthless. Never accepted love, allowed it last year, had love with a girl, best thing ever, then all my insecurities/weakness built up and came to fruition and ended up grinding down the relationship until she broke up with me. I'm not a good enough man, not with her at least, i didn't make her feel safe, i couldn't be relied upon as her boyfriend, wouldn't stick up for her, always just wanting to kill myself and wallowing in self-pity. She was a cunt in a lot of ways, but she gave me chance after chance and stuck by me for a long time.

That's all separate really, i just want out of this all, every day is a battle now that all my insecurities came true in that relationship.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
my brothers, i can't find myself putting them through that pain of losing their sister (now brother. i'm trans. but they don't accept me yet.)
music is a huge thing to me. i can't imagine life without music, it's been with me through everything. i know it might be dumb since i'd be dead, but still.
i love drawing. i love animals. i want to see my dogs again, it's so tempting. i'm so scared.

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
1. having the ability to leave my body at will via astral projection, and being able to use my consciousness to explore different reality systems.

or

2. having a beautiful crazy girlfriend, so crazy she would kill and do anything for me, like shes literally under a spell, and nothing i do can ever make her leave. i want that craziness, so i can love her back with the same craziness

or

3. having enough money to not have to work or think about work again, and have all the comforts and wants/needs in life that can be bought with money fulfilled. but i can understand that this wont necessarily give me happiness. but id be willing to stay a little longer. but eventually id still want to ctb on my own terms.

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
Just a person that's actually there for me and is worth staying alive for.
Im feeling the same, i only wish that someone would be there for me. Someone i can talk to, someone i can chill with and have fun. Thats the only thing i want rn.