• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Being able to be with our partners so we can be a good little sub and taking care of things like cooking and cleaning and being able to start recovering from at least the last year including an unexpected divorce from our partner, best friend, and favorite person after 5 years together...
Not being so fucked mentally while in constant pain would help feel a little less awful, but for us, it would not make life worth living.
Maybe if we weren't so damn autistic things could be different, but can't change that..

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
It's an unreasonable request, but I'd like to be 12-14 forever. No wrong puberty, no future to take control of, no ageing to make me even more unfamiliar with my body, no names of disorders to put on what was just "feeling bad", no dependency on sexual/romantic relationships. I miss the before to my after and wish I could have protected that child from ever seeing what it would become.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Good mental and physical health, a loving family, stable housing and finances, be able to work in my career field again. Unfortunately I have none of these things and never will because of my incurable physical diseases and severe decades long treatment resistant depression. My situation is hopeless and it's really hard to accept.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
My desired reality. Basically there I have no mental/physical health problems, I never did terrible things, I have a popular twitter art account, I'm rich, I live alone and have privacy, life feels so good that I may not want to die even though I'd have no problem with it, life is just different in general, and I can realty shift whenever I want. I also have as much bottles of nembutal as I want, a sarco pod, and a 12 gauge shotgun.

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
If my life was like a Hollywood movie or a video game I could manipulate at will, maybe. But I don't think life could ever be better than death; no more pain, no more sorrow, nothing to lose, nothing to gain. When everything ends and I don't have to "begin again".

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I reached a modest economic independency, and I made it all by myself, with honest work, like all my family members and it was even harder, due to an injury. Let's say i can survive and also enjoy my passions and some pleasures of life, but I'm still not happy, why? Because it is all a mess, there are still unhappy people, envy, war, disorder.
I wanted to even share my memories and passions with someone, but in this chaotic world and in this stupid city i live in, i will never do it,no matter what.
The best times i had were when i was away from home, doing my own business, living the life and enjoying my youth.

G

green eyes

Feb 18, 2024
have good mental health and finish my studies. I was not able to finish them because I missed classes a lot and they told me that the best thing was to leave since I had not done any work and I missed too many classes and it would be best for my mind to be more relaxed.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Simple answer: As long as I'm healthy it's money.

Reactions: losing hope
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Nothing, I don't see existence as desirable in any way and I have no interest in being burdened with something so futile and dreadful as existence under any circumstances, to me existence is an abomination and is completely unnecessary, I find it very tragic how life even exists at all. Only eternal non-existence is ideal to me but for me the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I'd always prefer for this existence to permanently disappear into nothingness, it comforts me to think of not-existing for all eternity.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
what would have to change?
Personally I'll just roll the dice until I get what I want.
Nothing

I want nothing from this evil imposed life and evil world.

Suicide is my only rational goal

If you got kidnapped and used as a plaything and torture puppet in a basement ... Would it be logical to "enjoy" the scene outside a window or the food evil kidnapers let you have? The kidnappers say But isn't the view of "beautiful" nature or the pleasure of eating food worth the extreme torture, the imprisonment, the lack of choice to exit the situation , the imposition, the humiliation the unending , unbearable constant unbearable pain pain pain? No not by a long a shot. It's obvious then what the goal is escape asap.

The kidnappers say be grateful you can eat food and view nature

I say fuck the stupid pleasure and "beauty" fuck every thing nothing is worth constant unbearable pain and this imposition prison slavery torture they call life a " beautiful gift".

there is no objective purpose to life or to live . As evolution shows they hide from everyone that a human is just that first cell with added horrors such as as brain that is always hungry and a brain that can suffer excruciating constant unbearable pain that is unending

Is evolution true or not ? It's true. What purpose could a cell ( a machine ) or group of conjoined cells have? None. One of many problems is that evolution organized the brain cells in patterns and weights so that the group of cells = the organism can suffer unbearable constant pain : and this they say is a beautiful gift

There's much more to my rationale a lot I haven't even posted here ( no one might never even realize some of those things i realized: as an example no one talks or acts like we are that first cell but all science and evolution points to that. Also not many act like we are under threat of extreme pain but we are. Imo most don't act like we are all going to die anyway which is the most fundamental truth. Most don't know how bad pain can be
The normies don't know what I posted above but some here might u see they don't know reality .But I'm not going to post those things here. So no one wil know reality .

for me non-existence is the ultimate bliss and I don't want to go through torture to reach non-existence

After death is non-existence forever

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Being able to have all my needs and wants fulfilled and be able to exercise my free will (not just limited to the right to CTB) on my own terms. This is of course, without any impingment on others' rights or negatively affecting their positive and negative liberty rights. Though I would still prefer to not ever have been as there can be no harm (nor pleasure) from nothingness (non-existence).

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
Money! If I never had to worry about money you can bet I'd be thrilled. If I had enough to survive on and could travel I would be deliriously happy. I have always struggled with money and think about how I'll never travel where I want to go and it enrages me. The people who say money can't buy happiness have no clue.

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
My tinnitus being gone. That would have the power to change everything for the better in an instant.

Reactions: divinemistress36
TopChicken

TopChicken

Time to catch the bus
Mar 4, 2024
A job that actually provides a livable wage would be nice. At least that way i can work at trying to change a system that doesnt give a shit about anybody. I'm just so tired of starting over every two years. Id still be depressed but at least i could give it a try. Although a time machine would also help. Im probably too broken but it would be nice to give it a shot.