• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
What would be the side effects ? how would it affect the quality of time left before death ? Is it even possible to fight sleep that long without stimulant drugs?

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift and Kit1
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I doubt one can do that alone. Your body will win and you will eventually pass out.
But there was an inhumane study from way back, to see what will happen if we never slept, and the subjects eventually went crazy and distracted themselves or something. It was a dark dark out come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
I doubt one can do that alone. Your body will win and you will eventually pass out.
But their was an inhuman study from way back, to see what will happen if we never slept, and the subjects eventually went crazy and distracted themselves or something. It was a dark dark out come.
Yeah that doesn't sound like the way to go lol...I remember going into psychosis after not sleeping for days on speed but I thought I could avoid that psychotic state by just not taking heavy drugs but it would at least require some kind of elaborated mechanism to efficiently wake me up if I nodded off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and rozeske
Upvote 0
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I used to suffer from prolonged sleep deprivation, (5+ days) which resulted in what's called, "suicide headaches."

It is a common PTSD side effect that causes severe paranoia, hallucinations, and dissociation.

You are so sick that your only wish is to die from a gunshot to the head.

Upvote 0
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
I used to suffer from prolonged sleep deprivation, (5+ days) which resulted in suicide headaches. It is a common side effect of PTSD.

You are so sick that your only wish is to die from a gunshot to the head.
Oh wow that sounds absolutely terrible I can't even imagine how suicide headaches must feel I'm sorry this happened to you... definitely doesn't sound worth it thank you for the honesty

Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
You wouldn't be able to do this without heavy drugs to keep you awake. Even if you put yourself in the loudest, brightest environment, if you're not medicated your body will eventually just fall asleep. And as stated previously, you will experience severe hallucinations and panic. It would be a horrific death that would take days and days and days. You don't want this. I'm chronically torturing myself in unimaginable ways because I believe I deserve the pain and even this is something beyond what I would ever do to myself.

Upvote 0
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
You wouldn't be able to do this without heavy drugs to keep you awake. Even if you put yourself in the loudest, brightest environment, if you're not medicated your body will eventually just fall asleep. And as stated previously, you will experience severe hallucinations and panic. It would be a horrific death that would take days and days and days. You don't want this. I'm chronically torturing myself in unimaginable ways because I believe I deserve the pain and even this is something beyond what I would ever do to myself.
Yeah sleep deprivation is no joke I thought I was tough but after reading those replies hell no I'm not doing that

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Upvote 0
H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
But their was an inhuman study from way back, to see what will happen if we never slept, and the subjects eventually went crazy and distracted themselves or something. It was a dark dark out come.
It is certainly not the peaceful way I am looking to go out?
I have suffered enough in life that I want my death to be an escape.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
It is certainly not the peaceful way I am looking to go out?
I have suffered enough in life that I want my death to be an escape.
After giving it some thought someone would probably be concerned about your psychotic state and general state degrading and you probably would get hospitalized or at least sedated

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I've been a bad sleeper / insomniac for most of my life and having endured long periods of existing on just s couple of hours sleep a night, all I can say is that I wouldn't wish it and the physical side effects on my worst enemy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and ravenous
Upvote 0
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
I've been a bad sleeper / insomniac for most of my life and having endured long periods of existing on just s couple of hours sleep a night, all I can say is that I wouldn't wish it and the physical side effects on my worst enemy.
What were the main the physical side effects ? If you don't mind me asking

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
What were the main the physical side effects ? If you don't mind me asking
Headaches, nauseau, diarrhoea, serious lack of coordination, inability to think or make decisions, inability to comprehend simple instructions, auto pilot takes over but gets things wrong (e.g. putting remote control in the fridge instead of the milk), long periods of staring vacantly, stomach cramps, muscle cramps, tremors ... and did I mention the dire rear?

• Hugs
Upvote 0
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
Headaches, nauseau, diarrhoea, serious lack of coordination, inability to think or make decisions, inability to comprehend simple instructions, auto pilot takes over but gets things wrong (e.g. putting remote control in the fridge instead of the milk), long periods of staring vacantly, stomach cramps, muscle cramps, tremors ... and did I mention the dire rear?
That's a large amount of symptoms...sounds similar to alcohol poisoning too. Insomnia is pure frustration and pain I hope you'll find a way to deal with it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Ash
Upvote 0
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have been through bouts of starvation (no food or fluids) and due to Complex PTSD, have major sleep challenges as well. The worst is sleep deprivation and I think it might be impossible to die by voluntarily not sleeping as the body will give up and sleep - it is supposed to benone of the worst form of tortures. Plea - please try not to test this out.

Reactions: ravenous
Upvote 0
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
I have been through bouts of starvation (no food or fluids) and due to Complex PTSD, have major sleep challenges as well. The worst is sleep deprivation and I think it might be impossible to die by voluntarily not sleeping as the body will give up and sleep - it is supposed to benone of the worst form of tortures. Plea - please try not to test this out.
I have terrible sleeping habits and I thought since I'm no stranger to it I could probably handle it. I was dead wrong but I can't wrap my head around how much damage it does before actually killing you. However no food no sleep is whole different type of torture...I was wondering, can starvation make you numb and tired enough to make the symptoms more bearable or would it make it worse ?

• Hugs
Upvote 0
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have terrible sleeping habits and I thought since I'm no stranger to it I could probably handle it. I was dead wrong but I can't wrap my head around how much damage it does before actually killing you. However no food no sleep is whole different type of torture...I was wondering, can starvation make you numb and tired enough to make the symptoms more bearable or would it make it worse ?
It would make it worse.

Reactions: ravenous
Upvote 0